the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    Oh that pic! I used to say that the reason God made me female was that he knew if I were male I'd screw anything that moved. Not that being female put too many brakes on me, but I couldn't do as much of the stranger thing as I wanted because of fear of the whole Mr. Goodbar thing.
    You don't like chocolate with peanuts???? WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      Thanks for the info on the bottle hassle and replacement cartridges. I think I read on Amazon that you can get them refilled/charged somewhere?

Oh that pic! I used to say that the reason God made me female was that he knew if I were male I'd screw anything that moved. Not that being female put too many brakes on me, but I couldn't do as much of the stranger thing as I wanted because of fear of the whole Mr. Goodbar thing.
      guys go out and sleep with whoever they want and it's okay, a woman does it and she gets serial killed! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE!

for real i just read the wiki on that, and holy hell

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      You don't like chocolate with peanuts???? WTF?
      ewwwwwwwww. nnnnnooooooooooooooh.

i let the dogs out to pee, i let them back in later, and cookie had rolled in cat crap. why? he's a dick. the only thing that is worse than cat sht is the smell of warm wet cat sht right under your nose with the scent molecules trapped in a bathtub

that dick

sounds about right

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        ewwwwwwwww. nnnnnooooooooooooooh.
        but...but....but chocolate is it's own fooooood group!!!!! Right next to bacon!

Comment

• If I were queen of the world chocolate would only come in milk and brownie form. and occasionally reeces cup or tree form. and truffle form.

I am a strict but fair ruler
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• I like dark Hershey's kisses. And truffles. And rich chewy brownies so moist they should really be classified as candy. Peanut butter cups were my go-to snack. One day chocolate started giving me heartburn.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• sounds like you got a demon, you should call a priest a shaman and a witch to cover your spiritual bases *nod* and maybe a wiccan in case you've angered a tree spirit who is taking revenge by upsetting your stomach with plant derived foodstuffs

and my own stomach is being stupid again. it's either (still) prolonged pms, the eggs i had earlier, or a tree spirit demon of my own. i want those air puffy peppermints but that would require putting clothes back on and going shopping. nuuuuu

cookie has been renamed as cotton butt. his whole hip area undercoat is cottony and mats easily and it's now only like an inch long so i don't understand HOW unless he really is my soul mate because my hair tangles that easily too

i may or may not have been awake too long. and my stomach is sore. and when i look at people who are showing off their makeups i notice they all make stupid sexytimes faces for the camera or they move their faces way down and hold the camera way up so their eyes roll practically into their skulls and they smile hugely. i can't see sht. and you other group, stop flirting, i just want to see what your made up face looks like. it doesn't mean anything more than that. stop seeing intent that isn't there. i don't like you like that.

Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-07-2013, 06:20 PM.
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• day 2 without diet dr pepper. caffeine has become my crutch. my rock. my strength of will that gets me through the days, the eagle upon which my productivity soars

but yeah, day 2 is done and i either can't sleep or want to sleep all the time.

like now, i'm tired already

i killed a brown recluse on my arm without getting bit. i think i deserve a medal for that.

and i actually read a book the other evening. i haven't been able to sit and read for months, and it took a while for me to stop twitching and sink into the story

and this is me totally making fun of everyone who keep fighting about peat

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Addictions suck. I was sitting here wondering why I'm in the mood for something/anything sweet. That is very rare for me. Oh yeah, I haven't had a drink in a few days. I understand that the tables at AA meetings are filled with sweets. The good news is that I don't hurt or anything. If you see a woman walking while sucking on a stevia dropper, that will be me.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• put caffeine in a little glass bottle and i'll be right there with you sucking on a dropper of my own
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i went to the makeup place today, this is how i feel now

i got one of these
                      Stila In The Light Palette : Eye Sets & Palettes | Sephora

and one of these. and the packaging on these is REALLY F-ING PRETTY. I WILL KEEP THIS BOX.
                      Too Faced La Crème: Lipstick | Sephora

and this is THE BOX I AM KEEPING
                      Cute and Mundane: Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream lipstick collection review + swatches

and i got a mini one of these because, why not
                      Supercurl Curling Mascara by Urban Decay (Official Site)

i took a pill, i put a face on, i took my life in my hands traveling a long distance in rain while surrounded by semis while terrified, and i bought me some damn makeup and it made me happy

bought a giant bottle of water, texted bay to let him know he was proud of me for not getting a diet dr pepper and he replied in concurrance, grocery shopped for me and the boys. they are set up in legs and gizzards/hearts for life. i am set up in meat and kiwis. came home, stuffed the boys full of legs, changed clothes, washed my face and made a plate of steak, sliced cucumber & a side of plain yogurt with a spoon of honey stirred in and 2 sliced kiwis

why 2? i am a glutton and i regret nothing.
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Yay makeup! I've been so frumpy lately. Once upon a time, I wouldn't leave my home without at least eyeliner. Now that I have glasses that get dark when I'm outdoors, I've been blowing it off. I may try to get back in the habit.

put caffeine in a little glass bottle and i'll be right there with you sucking on a dropper of my own
                        We would be a sight.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• bay
                          joanie
                          bay
                          joanie
                          bay
                          everybody
                          everybody
                          EVERYBODY!

BREAKING BAD! TONIGHT! i think. WOOOOOOOOO!

and hell on wheels was immaculate. i am so happy. i have to catch up on breaking bad by watching hank make thunderous realizations on the toilet again! OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED. CAN YOU FEEL HOW EXCITED I AM.

that could be construed as dirty, so scratch that. unless you're bay.

i passed the f out last night and i slept til all this morning. and my eyes are tired already. oh my god what the eff.

the yogurt lip butterglossminty stuff that i got as a happy birthday to me a few months ago smells old already. it was the expensive stuff. i am unamused.
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Cool - sadly, I only watch free stuff online, so I haven't seen this show. I'll probably get to see in about 2020. LOL.

The lip yogurt is a bummer. Maybe you had to refrigerate it?

Here's my "arsenal" of makeup: Covergirl black mascara - the one in the pink tube they've been selling since forever. Any smudgy black eyeliner. Covergirl matte face powder - only for dress up and I usually have to toss it before it's been used up. I keep blue and pink nail polish around because you never know. No lipstick (it feels funny), but I used to occasionally wear light blue just to freak people out. It's pathetic, I know. To top it off, I still use Prell shampoo - yes, it's still sold, but often on the bottom shelf.

Occasionally, I really splurge (*snort*) and buy a $7 hair dye and dye my hair black.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• I'm a lip gloss junkie!!!

I found a new one I like yesterday. A Softlips lip gloss (in a tube with a doe foot applicator, not the chapstick kind of thing) in Coral. It's sheer, shiny, no shimmer... gorgeous color!
                              Cheap.

I hate lipstick. I hate tons of color on the lips. I like sheer.

I also HATE black mascara on me. It's a peeve. I have really light eyelashes, and brows, and skin... I think the black looks very alien on me. Can't stand it.
                              For every day I prefer plain Brown... so it just darkens to a redish brown to match the darker parts of my hair where it's not as blonde. For more drama I wear a dark brown.
                              I also have really short lashes that are basically un-curlable... I've heard that I should a heated curler. WTF? I don't think so. I'm not burning my eyeball like I did my neck/forehead back in middle school.

I love colored eyeliners. Green, Blue, Purple, bright Chestnut brown.
                              I have funny eyes that are minty in the middle and have the really dark ring around them that is blueish/slate. So I can manipulate the color of them pretty easily according to the colors I wear. Tight-lining and water-lining with the right colored pencil can make them vary from green to blue to really teal colored.

I find that I can always get away with a matte nudy-taupe and matte medium taupe duo, and an few colored eyeliners when in a pinch, like packing for an emergency trip. Simple, soft classic eye, hint of color.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I thought of you, BO, when I saw the gold eyeliner at the grocery store. I picked one up, and I need to try it shortly. Wonder if they make gold mascara . . .
                                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Working...
                                X