No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i used to wonder if reading vc andrews at 10, 11 & 12 may have warped my wee little brain in some ways

also stephen king

lots of horror

violent detective series

i was a uh.. precocious reader.

and stephanie meyer was inspired by stephanie meyer. girl, we all know. quit lyin.

QUIT LYIN. girl.

Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-29-2013, 09:42 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• sleep issues again make me grumpy

stomach issues add on to it

creaky back add on it

my nerves feeling exposed and rubbed against a cheesegrater add on it

chicken thighs and brussels sprouts are on the menu

i should hire someone to shave my stubbly legs so i can wear shorts and not make a bad impression on my cousin's girlfriend because i'm gonna wear shorts regardless

dog fight. even my boys aren't this blood thirsty.

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• discovered i prefer bagged sprouts over frozen. ehm nehm nehm. also summertime means gardens means food from gardens means my plate is happy.

i'm trying to get this song from repeating in my head

so i'm gonna play this song

and maybe this

beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• damn it all makeup, i was perfectly content with being not in a buying mood. now you got all this nice sht i want all at once! it's all shiny and sht. making me want it.

bay said that's how it's supposed to do

i said it was working

damn you niche market marketing!
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Placebo - Pure Morning (lyrics) - YouTube This is only slightly related to the first video, but it made me think of it...so here it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              i should hire someone to shave my stubbly legs so i can wear shorts and not make a bad impression on my cousin's girlfriend because i'm gonna wear shorts regardless
              Does the job come with health insurance? A 401K? Dental and vision insurance? Monetary compensation?

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                Placebo - Pure Morning (lyrics) - YouTube This is only slightly related to the first video, but it made me think of it...so here it is.
                i see your nice gift and give a nice gift of my own

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                Does the job come with health insurance? A 401K? Dental and vision insurance? Monetary compensation?
                if it had all that i'd shave my own legs
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

if it had all that i'd shave my own legs
                  dang and I was hoping for a part time job......... hmmm part timers dont get all those bennies... guess I need to rethink my next career selection....

Comment

• sorry about that, i'm a cheap bastard

when sibling 47 goes out for sushi, sibling 47 brings me remainders. sibling 47 is a nice person. mm mm mmm mmmmm mmmmmm

of course i'm finding myself eating the wasabi by itself, it hurts so good. the grocery store started carrying massive frozen shrimp, i think i'm gonna roll em up with rice and avocado smoked salmon and wasabi and make a big mess to put in my face. the first time i had sushi it changed my life. my life was changed. for the better.

the free super sharp knife i got for free a few months ago has started rusting already. sharp as a mother tho. i guess rust in my shrimp would taste okay. but i digress. i have zero plans to give my money to that company, because a brand new knife rusted because i left it on the counter with a drop of water on the blade.

it says stainless steel. so does the 40+ year old knife my ma inherited from a relative, and that one hasn't rusted yet. i'm looking at you, china

the boys didn't want to go out to pee because the grass was wet. cry me a river and let's go, you big babies

whenever i walk up or down stairs, i stick my butt out. i can't tell if i feel ridiculous or flirty doing that. not that it matters, i'm not in public, but, you know. my butt is stuck out provocatively. feels weird.

i haven't done anything exciting. i don't know if the stomach bug is gone. but i want to see the conjuring. bay, pick me up. let's go, come on
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I used to stick my butt out on stairs, then I realized I was doing it because it was more comfortable, but encouraging bad posture. Woooo.
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• At the completion of each step contract the glutes. This should bring the body into a more neutral alignment and give better results by working a more complete range of motion. If you're already doing this, then have at it

Comment

• will i have even more optimal results if i hip thrust hard with a loud HUUUNNNHHH! each step?
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

will i have even more optimal results if i hip thrust hard with a loud HUUUNNNHHH! each step?
                            Yesssssssssssssssssss!
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• i butt squeezed on the steps when taking a pee break with the pups, it felt like i was getting flung hips-first up the stairs haha

HNNNNNNNNGH!

i caved and took a pill. i feel al ittle better.

i really really want this pretty shiny thing on sephora. bills are covered, i have no kids, dog food is covered and they'll also have plenty of raw food. everything is covered. i want this. but this mental thing is like 'NO OH GOD NO DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY EVER AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

annoying

a tree frog lives in my weird i-don't-know-what-this-is-called plant i watered him one day too. he looked hot. so he got a cool stream under the butt and a cool stream down the back.

he didn't say thanks. he didn't have to.

i'd gotten into the habit the last few months of buying what i thought i should eat. whole lettuce for roll ups, etc. i've wasted too much money on wasted food. gonna quit doing that.

ma got a new church recipe cookbook so i looked through it some. chicken pieces rolled in bacon, sprinkled with brown sugar and baked in the oven? hello beautiful. i don't even need the brown sugar, i have cinnamon

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

will i have even more optimal results if i hip thrust hard with a loud HUUUNNNHHH! each step?
                                You will get more attention from males, at the very least.....

Comment

Working...
                                X