No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhhh... not my Gunnar. He is a great goofball of a beast.

4 years old and still acts a puppy. Likes to pounce on bones and toss them away then pounce them again.
    He's got long gangly coltish legs, and a makes goofy faces too... and loves for me to cuddle on the floor with him.
    Or he will sometimes land smack in the middle of the bed with me... all 100lbs.
    I loves him.
    Once a day he has to get about 3/4s in my lap for full on cuddle times. He's a big baby.
    A big protective of mommy baby.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• i like immature dogs 'dignity? what's that?' and then the tongue dangles out the side, like bear's

sometimes i'll bury my nose against their bodies and breathe a while, they don't smell like anything but warm. but cookie has faintly corn chippish feet and i like that for some reason
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• i went to a church i've never been to before to see a niece get baptised. alright firefox how's it spelled then... baptized. z? there's a z in that word?

...shows how little i use words like that

i got there earlyish and was standing with a sister when she whispered 'oh he's cute'. i look up to see who she meant and made eye contact with the dude first thing. one thing you shouldk now about me is i'm a Polite Smiler. when passing by someone i could be looking you in the eye and smiling a hello and my mind is already like 5 hours ahead. so i polite smiled him and when he walked by he said hello to me, and not sister.

i am not ashamed to admit i snickered about that. she's gorgeous, she has no problem meeting men, so i didn't worry about hurt feelings. and snickered, freely.

i teased her about it a little, in a whisper because we were at a church, with church people in the vicinity. turns out the dude had stopped to stand right by me.. whoops

ah well

family get together, with family food. not primal. but i feel bad, so there's my excuse

and yes, this is generalizing the hell out of men, but knowing just how much makeup she puts on, this cracks me up

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• what? Kim plasters and paints her face? Hmmm,.... I wonder if her boobs have an "Inflate to 30psi" tatoos....

Comment

• LOL... KK uses the drag queen method of contour and highlight. It's an intense amount of makeup!

I doubt she has inflatable tatas, but I guarantee she does the club lift.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• in honor of the ghosty thread and my love of all things scary, here. have all this

They made me swear by their lives : nosleep

Last Call - When I was 17 I worked in a call center. This is the call that made me quit. : nosleep

trust me this is horrifying
              A Sexy Surprise For Adult Vegans - YouTube

i got creeped out by parts of this. bay laughed at it

i have a stomach bug again. dunno why.

brush waka on the floor and he doesn't trust anything you say or do. brush waka on a table and he's too blissed out to even notice his nails are getting trimmed. weirdass dogs, man.

eta- alluh these

http://www.creepypasta.com/persuaded/
              http://www.creepypasta.com/gateway-of-the-mind/

*bonk*
              Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-28-2013, 12:51 AM.
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i like when people tell me what they want for their birthday. makes things easier.

i like the boys with short hair, even when it looks a little scruffy

cookie now plays whack a mole with my hand, this morning he slapped my chest with his paw. TOO SLOW, SON!

bear's so high strung i'm about to turn his ass into an alcoholic so he'll chill the fck out and let me trim his belly and paws

waka is extra lovey today

gramma's bird got a shower. he likes to play like he don't want it, but when you stick him in the shower he stops playing hard to get and head tilts back and forth til the water is ready

gramma food for breakfast, mashed potatoes for lunch, chicken will be supper

she asked if i'd lost weight. no, but please do go on
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  if my spine wasn't held together with metal i'd maybe think it was crumbling more than it already has. and wonder if i'd suddenly crack and have my torso fall in half like bella when her alien devil baby was born.

yes i watched that movie. it was hilarious.
                  I was reading one-star reviews of Breaking Dawn and someone dubbed the alien baby Renespooky. I've been calling her that ever since.

We should make primal popcorn and have a Twilight marathon. Every time I ask Lady Friend, she tells me to STFU.
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• lady friend is a fun sucker supreme i would be delighted to have a twilight marathon, just uh.. don't be scared of my cackling. lines like 'please stop taking your clothes off', you know, i cackled. i probably will again.

POPCOOOOOORN

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• ZOMG, and that's just from the first movie!!!

* scoffs and walks out *

Comment

• do you know how hard it was to find just her breathing!

i tried all kinds of search term combinations!
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• The behind-the-scenes with the director of Twilight the First was seriously disturbing. I can't find it on YouTube.

I like to think that I can hide my issues (for a while). She couldn't do it for the length of a lousy interview. Maybe that's why they canned her for Twilight the Second and Third and Fourth and Fifth and Infinity.

Comment

• there were a lot of random youtubes so i read an old mtv article. all i needed to know about her i learned when i read that she wanted robert pattinson to have long hair

gurl. no.

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              there were a lot of random youtubes so i read an old mtv article. all i needed to know about her i learned when i read that she wanted robert pattinson to have long hair
                              Wait, what?!? Why?! He didn't have long hair in the books. Or did he? I started skimming after a while. There are only so many sad vampire faces feelings charts I can stand.

Comment

• ZOMG, just found that article. Love how Vampire Boy looked in the mirror at his extensions and just said, "No."

Other Fun Facts: Stephenie Meyer was inspired by Shakespeare. * snicker *

At least I'm honest that my muse is V. C. Andrews. Love me some Flowers in the Attic.

Comment

Working...
                                X