No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now there's fake himalayan salt? are you kidding me? ffs. the sht people do for greed gets on my damn nerves.

enjoy it while it lasts, assholes. when i get old and die i'm coming for your asses.

i hate having to sift through mounds of words to find what i want

food is still on track. i should probably shower and wash my hair but it's sunday so who am i trying to impress.

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• My docs have switched up my meds a bit to tramadol/hydroxyzine combo at night for pain/sleeplessness/anxiety.

I like it.
      I was resisting meds for a long time.
      And now I'm all... f that. Pills.
      And I sleep.
      No more of that, I'm soooo tired but sleep is just... over... there... notfuckinghappening... again, and again, and again.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I only had to learn once what more than a couple of sleepless days does. I once waited just under two months of horrible sleep from a combination of an acute stressor plus the peak of menopause hot flashes. By the time I went to the doc, I was practically in tears all the time. One gave me low dose trazodone, and the other gave me low dose HRT. I started feeling better after the first night's sleep.

:::singing lullaby to bloodorchid:::
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• hahaha i actually have my own lullaby thanks to bay

he hasn't played it in a while for me though *pointed look towards his house*

i like drugs. drugs are good. i'll try benadryl and if that doesn't work then i'll just cry like a baby with twitchy eyelids til i get more drugs
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• I had been eating benedryl like little pink candies... and still not sleeping.
            And self medicating drinking the nyquils.

It was time to give in and see the docs for some real medicine.
            Drinking the nyquils for sleeps is not a healthy habit I thinks.
            LOL

It's probably time to see the head shrinkers again.
            But do I care enough?
            I hate those ppl too.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• before i got the big drugs, i drank. it could even help me fall asleep

i wasn't a blackout, table dancing drunk. but i was happy to be nice and loose

but then god smiled on me and i was prescribed pain meds, so i had to weigh liver failure vs looseness

as for head shrinkers, may you have better luck than i have. boo and hiss
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• none of my former beloved feline overlords were ever this weird. i feel sort of cheated, in a way. cat's dumb as balls and i like it

5 squats and stair waslking have killed my back. i am pissed. i spent 2 days zombified from meds and now that i'm rejoining the living i'll probably have to down another handful. bay started the 50 squats a day challenge after i said i wanted to and he kept going after i had to stop. now he's doing 125 a day and says it's so i'll have a nice butt to grab on (he already has a big round bubble butt that i delight in groping, i think he doesn't see his body like i see his body and i see a whole lot of eye candy. NNNNNG.) i said i wanted to do that too and i didn't like being broke. he said to do what i can, it's all okay

i fear i may have to resort to butt implants

he says he likes my butt tho

i say pffft on my butt. pfffft. c'monnnnn... get biggerrrrr...

i bought the clementine flavored method dish soap because it smelled wonderous, but now every time i wash dishes i just smell fruity pebbles

still though

damn you video, you're supposed to cut to 0:15. GAH. technology.

i was way out back experiencing hell. or nature. probably hell. it's hot. when cookie escaped and ran down to hang out. he's my good boy, he didn't run off too far. bear barked down at me like he was telling, like a little kid. yeah burr, he's right by me, i knoww

and i got peaches. and i'm gonna eat em.

and a pack of truvia and a splash of fruit juice in sodastream water makes a delightful mindfck soda feeling not-soda

Last edited by bloodorchid; 07-16-2013, 05:01 PM.
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• evil dead actually creeped me out. been a while since that happened.

my hormones are building up to something horrifying. like a period. i'm so uncomfortable, uterii is so achey, my annoyed is so annoyed, my belly is so sore. AGH MAGH GAGHD WHAGHT IS GOING AGHN.
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    evil dead actually creeped me out. been a while since that happened.
                    The new one? I was wondering if it was worth seeing.

Comment

• yeah, there was something about the dead eyed possession victim that made me look over my shoulder a bit
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        yeah, there was something about the dead eyed possession victim that made me look over my shoulder a bit
                        sweet. now I must go find it...muuuuhaaahaaaa.....

Comment

• godspeed, gent

and try not to think 'cabin in the woods 2' like i did in the beginning
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Speaking of 'godspeed', creepy movies, and creepy music (reverse order of posts)...Godspeed You! Black Emperor. That's the name of the band from Canada responsible for the ambient/crazy music in 28 Days Later. Godspeed You! Black Emperor [FULL DISCOGRAPHY] - YouTube

That is linked to the song/album portion that is in the movie. It's about 4 minutes or so like a normal song. No lyrics o' course.
                            Last edited by WaylandC; 07-17-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• the sense of urgency and impending doom in that music makes for a wonderful soundtrack to all these hoarder posts i'm reading

the only thing missing is screams

i still feel itchy and twitchy
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• damn it all why do i look at these things

Humans aren't the only ones who make the ultimate sacrifice - Imgur

i passed out, i woke up too early, i got up and let the dogs out andin and out and in. i should have stayed in bed playing games because my uterus is not hurrying up and doing its job and it's making me very cranky.

scratching bear's forearm makes him stare into space with the tip of his tongue out
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X