the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I click on links in your journal again? *shudder*

On the other hand, if I need a good headfuck . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• you click the links because i give you nice things

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• I'm not clicking on that link.

In retaliation, I'm sending you this: Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World - YouTube

Aspartame is even scarier than I thought. Would you consider switching to non-diet Dr Pepper for my peace of mind?
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Or even a soda stream so you could invent your own flavors and use stevia for sweetener. Cori has a great method for making ginger syrup if you like ginger ale. Also there are homemade Dr. Pepper recipes if you google. (Have to use "homemade" in the search. If you just use "Dr. Pepper recipes," you'll get mostly recipes using Dr. Pepper as an ingredient.)
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i can make my own, you say?

chemical-free?

let us google these fine things
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• I have read recipes for water kefir that say adding prune juice or raisins to the second ferment will get you a fizzy dr. pepper-ish drink...

But I hate dr. pepper so I have never been tempted and would not be a good judge of such an experiment.
              I could go something like this... "ACK!!! They both taste GROSS... yep, dead on!"... even if it wasn't quite a real match. LOL
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• prune juice, eh? 'i feel refreshed AND regular! amazing!'
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• And full of super healthy probiotics tooooooooooooooooooo!
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• i got a sodastream. and uhh. it's confusing my tastebuds because the plain water tastes like chemicals. and juice i added to it tastedl ike fruity chemicals

it's just like drinking soda!

i will definitely be experimenting with truvia until i'm ready to spend money again to buy the flavored stevia drops

this is on the radio alllllll the time
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• netflix you're killing me

and when i leave, i come home to waka waiting for me at the door. 'who's my little codependent baaaaaaaby? ohhh sweet little needy puppy *coos coos* *pets pets*'

ow. my spine. BAY I NEED YOU TURN YOUR MOVIES OFF AND BE MY PERSONAL MASSEUSE NAO K

HA! he called.
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• how is it friday again already

i need entertainment that doesn't cost money

i have books i don't want to read. movies i don't want to watch. cleaning i don't want to do. dogs i don't want to teach to roll over and play dead.

avocado, bacon and cooked sweet potato slices rolled in a lettuce leaf isn't too shabby
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          i need entertainment that doesn't cost money

i have books i don't want to read. movies i don't want to watch. cleaning i don't want to do. dogs i don't want to teach to roll over and play dead.
                          You could watch the Tan Mom music video.

When I'm in that mood, I read DListed. Snark always cheers me up.
                          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• i went there and through the magic of link following i found this

goo. all goo. this is church recipe book food live and in person. thank you gay panda, you're the best

i layed out in the sun for a while. then i fell asleep for about an hour and a half. then i made more bacon avo lettuce wraps and zucchini roll ups with sour cream/parsley/chopped black olives. not too shabby for a pinterest food.

i'm tired. and my hands are bacony. and i just chewed skin off my lip. and that wasn't a smart idea.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my god

how did i miss this movie

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i couldn't sleep last night but not for not being sleepy. i was sleepy.

so this morning the boys and i did some bodyweight exercises in the rising sun and pruned plants and they got brushed. as usual, all of bear and half of cookie and none of waka got brushed at the same time. their adhd flares and my impatience declares it good

i had cramps in the night. 'period? is it period time? are we having our... ow my uterus... period now?' but as it was ow, and my body was already ow, i took a pain pill and waited. i'm kind of looking forward to my lady time. but nothing happened except my stomach getting sore. bah. HUMBUG!.

my eyes are twitching. i'm tired.
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X