No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rationalizing anything through some moral fiction is pretty trite. I know that I have a couple of different kinds of teeth - some are for shredding flesh and some are for grinding. It seems logical that I'm omnivorous. If I were a religious person, I might say that it is spitting in the face of the creator to turn my nose up at the fine creatures It put on the planet to feed us.

Besides, if all we ate all the time was fruit, we'd spend half our lives squatting in the bushes. Eventually we'd be so weak that the plants would eat us. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i can't remember if i read about a real man/animal eating plant or if i read about it in a book.. i don't think i want to look it up on the off chance i see a deer getting absorbed and become depressed... or maybe i do...

i have a few things i'm trying to save up for and urban decay comes out with new items that are tempting me. the newness of them needs to wear off quickly so my inherent apathy can regain hold

the evil skin tag of food regret is 90% gone already so that''s good

the humidity was so high this morning water was dripping down my face. some of that may have been 'dew' and 'glow' but it wasn't that hot. and the drips felt gross, they just kept dripping

ugh. pluh.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        the world is not a utopia of good feelings for all, the world is a metaphorical and literal sht stained bloodbath. no matter what you do, someone, something, somewhere, somehow is getting shafted and someone being sheltered in an AC cooled house typing on a miracle of man computer saying that eating only fruit bought from buildings, storing fruit gathered from different parts of the world in and out of season like magic is living in a world of such vast unreality
        IS TOO!!!

Every time I visit your journal, I lose a little more of my innocence. So does everyone else. And I wonder what you are doing with all of our collective innocences that you take.

I just wanted to see that noun made plural.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• i make necklaces
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

the last line killed me in my emotional areas

I love visiting your journal...

One never knows what they might find here... funny, scary!, or like today just plain AMAZING.

That thing I just watching was beautiful.
            Thanks BO.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

i make necklaces
              jooo mus has booo cooo necklace!

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                I love visiting your journal...

One never knows what they might find here... funny, scary!, or like today just plain AMAZING.

That thing I just watching was beautiful.
                Thanks BO.
                heh

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                jooo mus has booo cooo necklace!
                you know ursula and all her sea kelp victims? i aspire to do that with my stolen innocences necklaces. like.. a garden of them, wailing

'noooooo..... where's the brain bleeeeach......'
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

i make necklaces
                  LMAO! I haven't lost my innocence since I think I left it in NY sometime in the 70s, but I do love this journal.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• so much flattery today! i shall revel in it like a cat in catnip, only without the kitten-high

and i feel like i may inadvertently be responsible for this like some kind of ender's game bullsht

plague inc may or may not be just a game

A Disease Without A Cure Is Spreading In The Western United States
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• A symptom is rapid weight loss!

Too bad the rest of it looks like it sucks.
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• beauty is pain *sage nods*

i felt better today so i did productive things, then while watching a movie doing no productive things i started feeling sick again. headache, tired body, hot skin. feel better now, sleep will be soon

the pros of living in a rural area is wide open spaces, mother nature and animals. the cons are limited things to do. i'd kind of like trying out the whole volunteer thing for time fillers but around here i have no idea where they're hiding them all

i don't often sprawl where the boys can lay on me, but when i do they are overjoyed about being all in my face. and ears. 'let me sniff it.. no why are you pushing me away LET ME IN YOUR EAR COME ON JUST LET ME STICK MY NOSE IN YOUR EAR I LOVE YOU LET ME DO THIS'

my new urban decay apathy hasn't kicked in yet
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

i felt better today so i did productive things, then while watching a movie doing no productive things i started feeling sick again. headache, tired body, hot skin. feel better now, sleep will be soon

the pros of living in a rural area is wide open spaces, mother nature and animals. the cons are limited things to do. i'd kind of like trying out the whole volunteer thing for time fillers but around here i have no idea where they're hiding them all
                          Good to hear you feel better...

Rural living means LOTS of things to do... mostly outside and dealing with nature and animals, at least at my place that seems to be the case.... more to do than I have time for....

Comment

• outside?! i'll melt! i'll get eaten by bugs!

dude i found some blackberry bushes at the homestead yesterday

and a bird nest and egg in one of my plants

HOW. SWEET.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i really don't know how i feel about this

and the perks of healthy crap becoming more mainstream is i don't have to buy dish soap and pink salt online anymore
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• The movie looks interesting, though creepy. Spike Lee? Hell yes.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X