• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm not lactating with anything, but i can't not make note of this

no matter how bad that show got, sue was always amazing

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      She is hands down my favorite villain. Followed by the witch from The Little Mermaid
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• urrrrrrsulllaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• I had that song play almost note-perfect in my head as I was trying to go to sleep last night. Funny what you remember from childhood. I had that whole tape memorized at one point
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• you have ze precognication *nod*

you could have warned me cookie would try to take my jugular out climbing up my shoulder tho :P
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Cookie! That was supposed to be tomorrow! Bad fluff ball!

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                Cookie! That was supposed to be tomorrow! Bad fluff ball!
                I have no idea why but at 4 am that was freaking hilarious.

Comment

• *suspicious squints then slow neck hiding*

well. browsed goodwill today. there's an art book i've had on my amazon wishlist for the last hundred years, it's kinda pricey and i haven't gotten around to buying it, but i found a copy today for 1.49. so yes, i got it. i also found a little vintage/antique knickknack and flylady's body clutter book.

'how to lurve yourself and fix your body clutterweight'

a guy walking by me in a store made sure i'd need it more than i thought when he was walking with his kid and muttered 'wide load'

iiiiiiiiiii... hate people. but the hate didn't set in immediately. initially it was an eyeroll moment. 1, immature douche teaching his kid to be a douche and 2, i was looking at ice cream so he caught me with my pants down

normally my buggy is full of veggies *haughty sniff*

but gradually during my drive emotional hurt set in. i was talking to bay on the phone and could barely bring myself to make normal conversation. i flipped listlessly through the first few pages on the fly lady book and reading 'luhvf urself' made the hurt settle a little deeper

and it wasn't just the douche, it was all the other douches and all their little hammers driving in all their little nails with all the accumulation

and with the exception of sleeping 15 hours over the weekend, i've been waking up 4-5 hours after falling asleep the last several days so that doesn't help the feels either

no sleep is my kryptonite, it makes all the bad feels rush in
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Fuck the ignorant, ill-bred douches and their ignorant, second generation douche children. If the impossible wish fairy said to me, "You can come back as bloodorchid or you can come back as a skinny male douche," I'd opt for coming back as you.

Having been everything from obese to skinny to everything in between, I can tell you that if you were skinny, that douche would have made you feel bad by muttering, "Nice tits." A douche is a douche is a douche.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Joanie said it before I could - the purpose of the comment was to belittle, it had nothing to do with you and everything to do with him and his inadequacies as a human.
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• He was just hiding his secret..... there are songs that say what he was too timid to say... cuz everyone knows that girls make the world go 'round.....

Comment

• this is amazing to me, my panties just flew off by themselves

also, apologies are awkward to me. i get squirmy when someone goes on a full, soul baring sorry

http://gawker.com/paula-deen-in-full...vene-531876866

it's like someone is smashing you with a bat. with their emotions.

and sometimes i go to makeup sites where people show off their fx stuff. i get pissy when the wounds have no rhyme or reason and are just added to look gory. i also get pissy when the wounds don't gape like flesh would. maybe seeing my own flesh gape open and sag has spoiled me for amateurs who think cut flesh is just a neat straight line

and why do they always make their zombies have this obligatory forehead wound? think this through, jeez! how does it relate to the neck scrape? why is it polarly diagonal to the jaw bite? why isn't there scrapes and redness around it? did they get hit neatly with a brick? what is going on with this forehead? are you aware how much you're bothering me right now?

i started reading the bodyloveclutter book. i've been to numerous head shrinking places but simplistic sht like this is what does it for me. now i have to buy a dedicated notebook to write everything down

because reading the words is like a group of older southern ladies cooing over me
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• oh.. my god. i love her like this

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i knew it was coming.. tears anyway

there has been bread consumption and frankly scarlet i don't care

i decluttered some more. i'm going to get as much into the mindset of 'do i love this? do i need this?' as much as possible

i was gonna take a picture of bear blissing out while i was scratching his arm but he flopped over as soon as i got the phone up for picturing

my back is sore but that's okay

i feel much satisfaction smooshing japanese beetles

i haven't poisoned them yet because wind and dog faces in wind paths

i like being cold indoors but it is not cost efficient, so box fans it is

i watched the end of last season's end of dexter and i said 'lol WHAT?'

i'm sleepy

there was so much mouse crap i vacuumed in drawers and cabinets at the homestead. i used so much vinegar to hose down and wipe off the drawers. i washed my hands so many times.

i will prematurely declare success on my war with squirrels. i wrapped aluminum foil around the posts the bird feeder hangs off of. today, there is still seed

bay said they'd probably tear it down and use it to tan while snacking on seeds. not yet, bay. not yet.

i put in more electric pest repellers. it worked for the kitchen, lets see how it do everywhere else

i'm so tired right now

Last edited by bloodorchid; 06-23-2013, 11:53 PM. Reason: i think i gif't that before, but i'm giffing it again
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• something i've learned from cutting bear's chest and stomach hair short is that if i were to shave him all over his fur would clump up on the daily. his hair is so weird.

and they love brushing but i don't, because i find hair all over me for hours even with copious use of sticky rollers. the most annoying is hairs finding and sticking to my lips and nostrils.

and i can never recreate food my mom makes. there's this veggie thing she's done every summer for forever with sliced potatoes and squashes tossed in flour/cornmeal and fried in a skillet. i like it. i've always liked it. today i tried to make it, no cornmeal, coconut oil. the potatoes weren't cooked through and there wasn't enough salt. it's like friggen magic, mom food. my pot roast comes out different, mashed potatoes, even burgers

gah

but today is another crapped out back day so only cookie got a bath after brushings. i use shampoo and conditioner on them, and delight in how good they smell and how much softer they are

a chicken is chilling in the fridge, i have left over squash and potato, i have strawberries and mandarin wedges. so i guess i'm set on food. i have this thing where after a set amount of time i stop seeing food i have as food, or a viable option for eating. i have some cans of chickpeas from my clean eating days still. frozendinner in the freezer. i stop seeing it as food so it hangs out, uneaten. all the starving children in africa facepalm in disgust, because it took some mental wrestling to get the chicken out to thaw and cook
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X