Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feel free to suck my astral projection out of me for protection at any time. I haven't been using my mind enough to miss it when you do

    You know, I'm mostly on the anti-drug side, probably because they didn't do a damn thing for me, but if they work for you- use them. You've got a lot of crap going on, so there's no reason not to use whatever help you've got.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

    Comment


    • several years back i didn't want to take pills because i didn't like the thought of them playing with my brains. after effexor and wellbutrin and lithium and on and on and on not working or making things worse i guess i'm content with zoloft. but i'd like to be more natural

      i want to live like wellness mama. except for the makeup bit. i like makeup sometimes, and sometimes makeup ain't natural

      i went to pick up some food today, and while i make jokes about my butter love, i don't eat it too heavily. so i finally ran out, so i was looking for it, and i saw paula deen's butter line is now in town so i checked some ingredients. sugar in two of them. okay maybe i could understand the straight lemon and lemon zest being for sweeter things, but lemon and dill shouldn't have sugar in it

      props for not being hfcs, but woman. damn.

      i am tired again so i laid in bed a while and the dogs hung out with me

      i saw a clean shaven dude with pristine leathers riding a motorcycle with a devil horn helmet

      i took my vituhmins

      i'm forgetting again that working out hurts and getting all ramped up with motivation again

      i forgot to take the garbage to the garbage leaving place

      bugs are coming in the homestead through the broken wall, relative hasn't fixed it yet. bugs tried to peek out at me from an open light switch til i covered it with paper and added googly eyes and a mustache

      my car needs cleaning out

      thighs are defrosting on the counter

      beautiful
      yeah you are

      Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        several years back i didn't want to take pills because i didn't like the thought of them playing with my brains. after effexor and wellbutrin and lithium and on and on and on not working or making things worse i guess i'm content with zoloft. but i'd like to be more natural

        i want to live like wellness mama. except for the makeup bit. i like makeup sometimes, and sometimes makeup ain't natural

        I'm all for being as natural as possible- you know, except for the chosen exceptions- but I also don't see any problem with using pharmaceuticals to bridge the gap between here and as functional as possible. I doubt you're one of those people that will be on it indefinitely

        Aaw- how nice of Canio to send Louie up to play with you and your boys
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

        Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

        And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

        Comment


        • Take the meds and get well. That's all, really. I know the meds don't always help (from my own exp), but if they help you that's all that you need to concern yourself with. Natural can get f***ed - we wouldn't have this argument about antibiotics would we?
          It's septic, you say? Positive thinking will fix that! And if it doesn't it's your own damn fault?
          Yeah, nobody sane says that.
          Last edited by badgergirl; 06-16-2013, 01:17 AM.
          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

          Comment


          • Ack, I thought I read here almost every day, but I missed why you're giving up coffee.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

            B*tch-lite

            Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
              I'm all for being as natural as possible- you know, except for the chosen exceptions- but I also don't see any problem with using pharmaceuticals to bridge the gap between here and as functional as possible. I doubt you're one of those people that will be on it indefinitely

              Aaw- how nice of Canio to send Louie up to play with you and your boys
              that's a louie? louie is a cute dog then

              Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              Take the meds and get well. That's all, really. I know the meds don't always help (from my own exp), but if they help you that's all that you need to concern yourself with. Natural can get f***ed - we wouldn't have this argument about antibiotics would we?
              It's septic, you say? Positive thinking will fix that! And if it doesn't it's your own damn fault?
              Yeah, nobody sane says that.
              i've heard it said that people with depression just don't have enough god in their lives

              Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
              Ack, I thought I read here almost every day, but I missed why you're giving up coffee.
              my caffeine source is diet dr pepper. sometimes i feel like i get too dependent on it so i stop drinking it a while

              ...but it sucks me back in. 'oh just have one, it's fine' next thing you know? BAM! you're selling foot jobs on the corner to pay for a six pack
              beautiful
              yeah you are

              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

              Comment


              • 'okay, i just.. i want one more cookie.'



                it doesn't feel like sunday. i don't know what day it feels like, but not the day it is.

                i had bread and all i can do is smh at myself

                i'm loading the dogs up on treats. they shove each other out of the way for them. beef and hearts and livers and bones and kidneys and salmon oils, various herbs and fruits and veggies all freeze dried raw. they're happy i'm happy.

                my upper back is kinda sore and my lower back feels crunchy

                but i did toss some junk out of the bathroom and vacuum the floor so i feel sort of accomplished
                beautiful
                yeah you are

                Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  i've heard it said that people with depression just don't have enough god in their lives
                  Oh, is that my problem? I'M FIXED!!!
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                  Comment


                  • you have been HEALED! let me LAAAAAAAY my hands upon youuuuu

                    for some reason i read your name as gary pants
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

                    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

                    Comment


                    • my caffeine source is diet dr pepper. sometimes i feel like i get too dependent on it so i stop drinking it a while

                      ...but it sucks me back in. 'oh just have one, it's fine' next thing you know? BAM! you're selling foot jobs on the corner to pay for a six pack
                      LOL! I went five whole days without coffee, then blam! I woke up and I had made coffee this morning without even thinking. Couldn't let a good mug of espresso go to waste ya know.

                      As to the whole god/depression link, didn't some woman drown her five kids because "god told her to?"
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                      B*tch-lite

                      Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        that's a louie? louie is a cute dog then

                        i've heard it said that people with depression just don't have enough god in their lives

                        my caffeine source is diet dr pepper. sometimes i feel like i get too dependent on it so i stop drinking it a while

                        ...but it sucks me back in. 'oh just have one, it's fine' next thing you know? BAM! you're selling foot jobs on the corner to pay for a six pack
                        He's very similar to that one. Yes, very cute.

                        Whenever you're told "God bless you" have you ever felt like saying, "Thanks, but I don't want your God's blessing"? I have.
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

                        Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

                        And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

                        Comment


                        • when someone is spouting religion in a douchebaggish manner, my thought is 'your god is not my god, my god's not an asshole'
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

                          Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

                          Comment


                          • rain! thunder! yay!

                            new face of the day


                            sometimes he creeps me out, sometimes he looks like vintage david bowie

                            i did some responsible planning ahead and cooked all the chicken thighs yesterday, so food today has been chicken and tomato

                            i didn't sleep last night so the boys and i had a party which included playing and panting and petting and cuddling for their power naps and outside barking at invisible monsters on their pee breaks. good times.

                            wood bees are on the lavender 24/7 and it pisses waka off

                            the extended winter didn't kill all the japanese beetles like i'd hoped, 6 have met their end with crushed heads. those are MY roses >
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

                            Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              rain! thunder! yay!

                              new face of the day


                              sometimes he creeps me out, sometimes he looks like vintage david bowie

                              i did some responsible planning ahead and cooked all the chicken thighs yesterday, so food today has been chicken and tomato

                              i didn't sleep last night so the boys and i had a party which included playing and panting and petting and cuddling for their power naps and outside barking at invisible monsters on their pee breaks. good times.

                              wood bees are on the lavender 24/7 and it pisses waka off

                              the extended winter didn't kill all the japanese beetles like i'd hoped, 6 have met their end with crushed heads. those are MY roses >
                              Sevin does a number on Jap beetles....... does the death dance on their heads

                              Comment


                              • beautiful
                                yeah you are

                                Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X