• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i concur, dem laigs

and a dude working heels better than i can? i ain't even mad
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• fear is taking over

slowly i can feel me becoming afraid to go outside. bears have been spotted where no bears should be. giant wild cats have been spotted by me and the horses they tried to eat. giant snakes that are creeping from florida to georgia could be here by now because i saw a baby snake that looked like the big ones. it's well past time to get my oil changed and i'm too afraid to. what am i afraid of? i couldn't tell you.

is it because i'm sporadic with my anxiety pills? is it from the time of comfort eating? am i just losing my mind again? or have my bouts of mental discomfort been preparing me for permanent creeping insanity?

comfort eating led to a noticeable weight gain, specifically in my chest
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Will an astral projection of me be a suitable bodyguard so you can go get your oil changed? I've been told I can be pretty intimidating when I try. Something about sounding like Satan . . .
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• that would be delightful!

i already feel sorry for bay. once i get my mitts on him for all time, it'll be all 'heeeeeey buddy, whatcha doin? that sounds fun, do you wanna go get my oil changed with me?'

if he says no, i'll need your projection protection again o.o
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• welp, it seems as though my happiness is dependent on prescription medication

i'm hoping that herbs and natural things will help the same, but right now i got prescription pills

i've been spiralling and depressing and sadnessing, i remember to take a zoloft, a few hours later i am feeling chipper and have a positive outlook, and i am going through magazines clipping out recipes i want to keep and tossing the remains rather than let them pile up as i have been

this morning, i am digging into my food with gusto, and it is a big plate of breakfast. 6 fried eggs is excessive, even for me. i have a farmer's appetite without the farmer's workload. and i wonder why it is i have such a deep adoration of salt. i love salt. looooove.

some women orgasm over biceps and pecs, i orgasm over salty eggs. such is my devotion.

there are approximately 3.7 billion spiders inside the homestead. the glue traps are full. i had a staring contest with a wolf spider the size of a small child. i cracked the back door after laying down a new glue trap and in 10 minutes it had over 5 spiders and i wonder what pheromone is inside that is such a powerful lure.

a sibling visited last night and i mentioned that waka is now a fairy dog. she wanted waka once upon a time, but no. my dog. and she made fun of me for being dorky so i fluffed out his ear hair so his face had wings. she stopped thinking i was a dork and said 'okay, that is freaking precious'

also, i could never be vegan, even for moral reasons. i am craving meat like a muhrfuhr and i am fully intending on eating it.. once i finish flipping through all 10000 recipes and decide on one
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• It sounds like you need a recipe for spider...

Comment

• I could hear it skitter over the floor
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  I could hear it skitter over the floor
                  It was probably just practicing its tap dance routine.

Comment

• I could probaby have seen the details on his shoes. And the whites of his eyes. Read his little lips even
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      I could probaby have seen... the whites of his eyes.
                      I hear that is when you are supposed to shoot.

Comment

• i think i'm going to wade back into the cold underbelly of crafting, cross stitching

and i think i found what i want to stitch up. i wanted something with meaning, to be a powerful reminder of the goodness and strength in mankind, to give myself a daily reminder that i am capable of anything

so i'm gonna do this quote

Geek and art / Game of Thrones Hodor quote print by Geekandart on Etsy,
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That Hodor is an important fella.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Hodor - ASoIaF / Game of Thrones by ~Azad-Injejikian on deviantART

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i need to now go dig out what needles and thread i have. harry dresden quotes are perfect material at any given time.

"You and i could be partners" Evil Bob
                              "You should know I've been hurt before" dresden

&

"We are not going to die."
                              Butters stared up at me, pale, his eyes terrified. "We're not?"
                              "No. And do you know why?" He shook his head. "Because Thomas is too pretty to die. And because I'm too stubborn to die." I hauled on the shirt even harder. "And most of all because tomorrow is Oktoberfest, Butters, and polka will never die."

there must be some way to make this work. maybe if i add enough curliques and owls

also, the king needs a nap
                              Last edited by bloodorchid; 06-12-2013, 04:06 AM.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• day 2 of caffeine free. it's as though every step is cold molasses. i've begun to hallucinate, and i fear i might hack off my foot and eat it.

i took a nap and i'm still sleepy. this is good right? i only slept a few hours last night and that was annoying. cookie still likes to body surf over my hips.i quit petting and stared at him til he stopped moving and stared at me, then i went 'ahhhh PBBBT' with my lips and he jumped on my face to attack

i'm currently rubbing waka's armpit. i guess he isn't ticklish

aaaggghhhhhmygahd i'm so tired
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X