the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i think me setting up bird feeders lured them in. first one i saw was a long haired black cat in march, then a short haired black one trying to stalk birds a few weeks ago and now the orange tom pranced over to pee on everything

i was a cat person before i was a dog person. if i only had one pup i'd be tempted to have one of each, and if i was lucky i'd have a shoulder cat

i've always liked those
    I'm partial to shoulder humps like Eye-gor...... but only left sided humps....

Comment

• this is literally the first and only thing i can think of

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Hump? what hump?
        Last edited by ssn679doc; 06-05-2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• snide and snarky, my kinda guy
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• pinterest

i go thru spells where i go to pinterest

and then i PIN EVERYTHING!

some people were on top of it this morning too, liking and repinning what i pinned as i was pinning the pins, and i was like 'oh, so coo' cause i like people who like what i like

i found a daily workout thing that is easy. it is so easy. for a cripple i have decent strength and recovery time for a whole 5 minutes until my back dies, but until my back dies (and this is every time, mind you) i'm like 'i can do this, this is easy'

because apparently i'm like memento dude. oh, this looks fun. WHY IS IT HURTING ME?!!!! oh, this looks fun. OH GOD WHY IS IT HURTING ME?!!! oh, this looks fun.

dogs smell doggy, time for baths. fleas are creeping out so they itch. we can't have that, so they will also be pilled. cookie hung out with me in bed the other day and was laying with his feets in my face, and they smelled faintly of human feet, and i was like 'how is this even possible, you're a pup' but i found it strangely adorable

cause he has little soft feets
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i don't think the dead pee smell will ever go away

of course i also thought the dusty old wood smell would never leave too, til i febrezed the fireplace. and really, what kind of sense does that make? smells like wood, spray brick

the mice invasion has temporarily abated, now it's fleas. i will, without a shred of guilt, take a pup over there and use him as bait to kill fleas with his flea-pilled body

i like that i can use parmesan cheese to make realistic looking chicken tenders and nuggets

i gave my sister 2 grocery bags of eye makeup and lip makeup. she should be set for the next few decades, and i breathe a little easier seeing the cleaner makeup area

diet still sucks

been looking at pcos paleo blogs and it's all depressing in a way similar to my first google foray into the world of pcos, though i couldn't say exactly why. i usually avoid my health issues, i guess i'm being reminded all over again without my rhinestone studded blinders on, like the first time. also while my diet is nothing but comfort food and cherries.

i guess

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my background sounds while internetting

i think i'm crawling my way back out of the funk i've been in for the last.. month or more, jeez. i've had cramps for 2 weeks so hopefully my body will sht or get off the pot soon.

i'm currently balls deep in tabs relating to decluttering and organization, and as i'm finally a reddit convert, it's half the tabs. i keep wanting to buy new and better cleaning apparatuses reading these

ocd, brosef

but yeah, i guess i'm ready to climb back up on the wagon
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i don't think the dead pee smell will ever go away
                  That's how I feel about life sometimes.

Glad to hear you're climbing out.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Matey, climbing out is as much work as mountaineering. Well done to you.
                    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• this made me smile, and you both made me smile, so i give this perfect gif to y'all

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• *giggle*

Also...
                        I found a perfect message to send to all your bad feels.
                        It's AMAZING!

All the climbin' partners are here.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Cori- where do you find those delightful blends of WTF and awesomeness? Plus- those legs. Great legs!

Welcome back to the wagon, BloodOrchid!
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• I love that music video!!!
                            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• I know... THOSE LEGS!

Who says sexy dudes can't totally rock high heels?!
                              Because, HELLO!!! ^^^

Where do I find?
                              Umm... Random finds me?
                              I don't know.
                              "I attract awesomeness!" sounds better.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                I know... THOSE LEGS!

Who says sexy dudes can't totally rock high heels?!
                                Because, HELLO!!! ^^^

"I attract awesomeness!"
                                Oh, right- good point
                                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Working...
                                X