No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my introduction to dubstep and skrillex. i was sufficiently traumatized for a full 1.5 minutes and then i was all WOOOO!

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• it's very difficult to overcook chicken thighs

i know, i've tried

bear helpfully tried to help me by biting at my foot stab. i jerked and yelped, he jerked and galloped behind my chair. note to dogs, please keep mouths and teeths away from wounds. i know instinct and science say it's cool but please.. no

he nibbles nettles off my pants with his front teeth, i guess my wound was another nettle. a flat, very tender nettle.

aggghhh *shudder*

food damage at gramma's was a burrito and apple pie slice. my cousin's 2 year old asked me if i wore makeup and i said sometimes. i guess with my hair in a bun and a headband on, that was his tactful way of asking if i was a boy or girl

not that i'm OFFENDED OR ANYTHING, HEATHEN CHILD
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• No new GoT tonight leaves me a bit... Grumpy.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          No new GoT tonight leaves me a bit... Grumpy.
          Me too, though more than just a bit. Love that pic though.

Comment

• i missed the 'no' at the start of your sentence and thought i'd missed a new episode and was about to get grumpy myself. but then i lernd tu red gud.

this is dirty and i like it. in my parallel universe life i am a jiggly burlesque star.

i am miserable in my physicality and my emotionality

last night bear wouldn't stop barking and freak-out-panting in their bedroom no matter how much i said no and calm down and i couldn't handle it so i cried, then let them back to freedom, which was around my feet and under and by my bed

resignation tears are the sexiest tears

i should get some vitamin d and fresh air, but i just want to crawl in bed in my dark room

i'm pretty bad at being primal
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Gurl, you get your ass over to your stash of vitaminD and take a whole bunch. You know how the blues work. Even taking supplements feels like a chore. Dooo eeet!
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I have never before actually felt the need to purchase an exercise video. I do now. Thanks BO

Ok, I'm sure this has been mentioned to you before, but consider the Mood Cure or something similar. With everything that you have going on in your life- particularly the chronic pain- I bet your mind and body needs more than just basic good nutrition. In the meantime- go lay in the grass to be an outdoor chewtoy for your boys. Vitamin D, fresh air, and no effort on your part
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• it's in my amazon cart now, thanks lady
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• there may or may not be alien lizards floating slightly above the ground on mars

round 3 of the mice invasion. they demolished a full tray of poison. i'm about to grab a tom cat and put it in the house so it pees on everything.

or i'll just pee on everything myself.

my peppermint plant is bushing out some finally so i can hopefully harvest it soon and cram peppermint leaves everywhere, to go along with my/the cat's predator pee. the plug in sound wave seems to be keeping them out of the kitchen.

a febreze car vent clip on a small box fan killed most of the pee smell. i love when i get all innovative like that, it's a turn on.

i would like it if the boys would go play outside, but they all want under my feet. it's a little too much right now, i want quiet time to finish regrouping

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Do you have the means to hire a pest exterminator? I don't know what they would do other than what you're already doing, but this invasion sounds ABSURD.
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• indeed absurd, iirc my words on seeing another empty tray and another crooked yet empty glue trap were 'god d--- it'

i'll have to get a price quote, i've never needed an exterminator before so i don't know what they charge. a giant field got tilled, and like a plague of locusts, the mice ran to new shelter

i'm going to get some more sound deterrents and see how they go, and if they don't go, i'm calling a pest guy and telling him to nuke the place
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• You know, as much as I like Queen, I think that's the first video of them that I've seen. With the long hair, Freddy Mercury looks kinda like Geena Davis (I think it's the big eyes and cheekbones) and I like it. Which would get me thrown out of the "Why don't men weightlift" thread for being ok with an androgynous man

I hope it helps, when it shows up. I'd love to see you be able to do all the things you want to. You've got a long list of "want tos"!
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• you gon' make me cry

gah, i'm hand fanning the air so i don't

i have to go do something manly now. like baby talk the boys while i brush them
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Biiiiig fat hug. With a bear growl to make it manly

Comment

• i keep listening to bohemian rhapsody. over and over.

the whys are simple, i'm a sad panda. when i was.. 14 i believe, i lay in bed listening to this song covered by a girl group planning out my death. i'd wear my bridesmaid dress (from a sibling's wedding) and slit my wrists while 'i didn't mean to make you cry, i sometimes wish i'd never been born at all' played on repeat

i was never like most teenagers, but i guess one trait i shared was a flair for the dramatic

i noticed bad feels from other posters, i guess the planets are aligning suckily

i found an especially cute picture of baby waka and baby cookie, so that's now my desktop background. cookie grew out of his worried-eyes face, waka kept his. bear's looked like a new dog at every growth stage, he currently has his mother's face.

and i think i'm going to just thinner shear his whole body minus his lion mane. he's hot, it's hot outside, i get hot looking at it, stop being dirty i know what you're thinking

if i hadn't already been on every anti-depressant in the world i might ask my doctor about adding them to the cocktail

Last edited by bloodorchid; 05-30-2013, 10:31 PM. Reason: thoooooon
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X