• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    time and sleep have no meaning
    Yes... but.
    Allons-y!

Time for me to go lay in the bed and attempt it anyway.
    Husband is back on day shift(up at 5am), I haven't made the transition with him(not that I ever will completely hehe), and he has *noticed* and suggested it might help if I at least make an effort by getting into the bed.
    Ppppffftttttttttttttt!!!

Such silliness.
    I thought men were supposed to be problem solvers.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      I thought men were supposed to be problem solvers.
      Depends on the problem....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Depends on the problem....
        He thinks that "problems going to sleep" means it took 5 mins instead of 30 seconds.
        I'd like to suffocate him with a pillow sometimes.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

He thinks that "problems going to sleep" means it took 5 mins instead of 30 seconds.
          I'd like to suffocate him with a pillow sometimes.
          remind me not to piss you off!

Comment

• ^^but I said it with a SMILE>
            That makes plotting murder cute, and less threatening...
            *nods*
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

^^but I said it with a SMILE>
              That makes plotting murder cute, and less threatening...
              *nods*
              lol... unless you are the murdered....

Comment

• i find this applicable to the discussion at hand

http://clarathecool.files.wordpress....vil_kitten.jpg

and fatpeoplestories on reddit is.. like.. addicting. i don't know why. and i know i'm supposed to be horrified, but people keep talking about 'fatty food' like bacon cheeseburgers

and i get hungry
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• also, my pcos symptoms show up one right after the other pretty quickly

i am now fumbling words

i have been indulging in potatoes and rice and oatmeal

i wanted to do the same for breakfast, instead it's chicken with tiger sauce, zucchini and cherry tomatoes
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• there is a selfish streak in me. i do my best to suppress it but sometimes, like now, it wants to be the boss

i can A, treat myself to nice things or B, get some healthier food for the dogs like hearts and such from the expensive meat places

aggravating. so i guess i will do neither til whatever fresh new hell hormonal issue works itself out.

and why the hell does rabbit meat cost upwards of 38 dollars? i can set up a damn snare outside for 2. i can grow my own for 5. hell i don't care about getting bloody hands cleaning them

the only pain in the ass bit about it is raising the damn things and protecting them from nature and themselves

38 dollars. there is a reason for the saying BREEDING LIKE RABBITS
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

there is a selfish streak in me. i do my best to suppress it but sometimes, like now, it wants to be the boss

i can A, treat myself to nice things or B, get some healthier food for the dogs like hearts and such from the expensive meat places

aggravating. so i guess i will do neither til whatever fresh new hell hormonal issue works itself out.

and why the hell does rabbit meat cost upwards of 38 dollars? i can set up a damn snare outside for 2. i can grow my own for 5. hell i don't care about getting bloody hands cleaning them

the only pain in the ass bit about it is raising the damn things and protecting them from nature and themselves

38 dollars. there is a reason for the saying BREEDING LIKE RABBITS
                      Isn't B actually supporting your selfish side (in a positive fashion)?

38 bucks for Thumper? NFW..... they area PITA to raise though..... much cheaper to shoot them (unless you live in surburbia or next door to PETA)

Comment

• 38.99 for a carcass with giblets

dude.

.....dude.

every time i go see my gramma a rabbit runs across the road in front of my car, all i have to do is hit the gas pedal and i have free rabbit meat

which is rude and not nice, but i'm making a point here
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

38.99 for a carcass with giblets

dude.

.....dude.

every time i go see my gramma a rabbit runs across the road in front of my car, all i have to do is hit the gas pedal and i have free rabbit meat

dudette... that does seem high.... really high....

Hey the Roadkill Cafe is open 24/7.....

Comment

• maybe i can dig a flat section 2 feet down the ground, lay some chicken wire, dump the dirt back on, let grass and such re-grow, build a safety pen and wood box house thing, toss some rabbits in there and sell my own rabbit meat

while keeping the skins

for soft furry socks and undies and pants

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

38.99 for a carcass with giblets

dude.

.....dude.

And unless you are sure how they're raised, well, it's despicable. Worse than CAFO cows and pigs.

Are you looking online or at grocery stores? We sometimes have them here, and LA and TN are sorta cultural bros.
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• How To Raise Rabbits For Meat

http://www.hayneedle.com/pets/rabbit...es_list_175595
                                Last edited by ssn679doc; 05-10-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X