Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post


    Ooooohhhh... I just got spoiled.
    But THAT makes me so happy I don't care...
    And I'll still binge the entire season in like two sleepless nights at some point!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

    Comment


    • maybe you'll, like me, get all 'boo, you whore' at _____ because _____ is an a__h_le

      no spoilers that time

      ....unless you're a mind reader



      breakfast was fried eggs and cantaloupe chunks. boys got an egg when i got full. i seem to be dragging myself back up onto the wellness bandwagon because the 30 day squat challenge sounds fun. and i'm grudgingly eating less carby food.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

      Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

      Comment


      • Cantallloooouuupppeee

        Okay I'll get some. FINE. Not that you just gave me a craving or anything.
        Depression Lies

        Comment


        • cantaloupe cantaloupe cantaloupe cantaloupe CANTALOUPE!
          beautiful
          yeah you are

          Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

          Comment


          • Cantaloupe, lime, and tequila. Ice. BBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZ!

            Cantalope margaritas!
            Damn summery weather and it's "have a juicy cocktail" feels...
            And I really must abstain.
            I like thinking about them though. *sigh*
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

            Comment


            • ...coconut rum...

              dammit....
              beautiful
              yeah you are

              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

              Comment


              • well, night 1 of squats did. it didn't take long to do 50, wasn't much work. but i'm terrible with structure, i run out of patience quickly

                and bear decided he wanted belly rubs while i was slightly noodly legged. playing with fire, he was

                but the plan, sketched out, is do the 30 days, work up to 100 like it says, then take a picture to see how different my rear looks

                because i can't turn my head that far around

                beautiful
                yeah you are

                Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  well, night 1 of squats did. it didn't take long to do 50, wasn't much work. but i'm terrible with structure, i run out of patience quickly

                  and bear decided he wanted belly rubs while i was slightly noodly legged. playing with fire, he was

                  but the plan, sketched out, is do the 30 days, work up to 100 like it says, then take a picture to see how different my rear looks

                  because i can't turn my head that far around

                  Doing squats in sets or just 1 long endurance marathon set? Squats will do a number on your tush over time... a positive number, that is...

                  Comment


                  • 10/10/10/20

                    i keep forgetting how much they make broke places hurt, so i suspect by the end of this i'll be a pill addict with a nice ass

                    did you see nixxy's on the B&A thread? that shi cray, i'm super envious
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

                    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      10/10/10/20

                      i keep forgetting how much they make broke places hurt, so i suspect by the end of this i'll be a pill addict with a nice ass

                      did you see nixxy's on the B&A thread? that shi cray, i'm super envious
                      but the nice ass is the important part!

                      I don't think I have seen those pics... I may have to go get my lurking on...

                      Comment


                      • lurked... you are right... that is impressive

                        Comment


                        • ^5
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

                          Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

                          Comment


                          • <looks at watch> WOW you are either up WAAAAAAY late or VEEEEEEERY early.. not sure which

                            Comment


                            • time and sleep have no meaning

                              sleep is just weakness

                              i can sleep when i'm dead

                              sleep is for losers, bruh bruh

                              also, having fall-asleep issues lately
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

                              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                time and sleep have no meaning

                                sleep is just weakness

                                i can sleep when i'm dead

                                sleep is for losers, bruh bruh

                                also, having fall-asleep issues lately
                                All tiz true....

                                Sorry you has sleepy issues.... I would sleep now, but boss fire me...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X