No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After she cut and ran?..... Probably... would be difficult to repair that damage...

Comment

• lol.. you win
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        lol.. you win
        lol... thanks... but I wasn't aware it was a contest.... I was just having a laugh....

Comment

• it was an honor just to keep up, good sir
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• my finger aches

i imagine it's because i gouged bone

my emotions ache, and i imagine it's because littlest sibling hurt my feels

but i got out in the sun this afternoon and that felt good. and i saw magic birds over whom gravity had no hold, that was kinda cool. i hit my stab a few more times for good measure, that sucked as usual

and bay is going to see me as a big fat pcos blob because i don't want to go organ meats only zero carb and working out is painful
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Are you going to see a doc about that stab? Don't want you getting infected
              Depression Lies

Comment

• as many times as i've hit it i'd expect it to be inflamed by now, but when the doc mushed it around he said it'd heal beautiful so i guess he's psychic

it's not even red, and i am shocked
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  it was an honor just to keep up, good sir
                  Thou art too kind... the honor was all mine, fair lady

Comment

• after several days of cucumber and salad everything (rather than potatoes and cooked veggies), some of mom's comfort food and possibly the mint face mask before bed made giant inflammation spots ta-da! onto my cheeks. i'd forgotten all about these. they're super annoying and ugly.

still bumping my stab, good to know i AM capable of developing and sticking with habits

spent some hours at the fixer upper, was warm today so i got in shorts and a tee and SUN SO MUCH SUN YAY SUN unblockd the upstairs to have a look around and go out on Ze Veranda *self important face*... and felt any second that i would fall through the floor because the floor is creaky and squeaky and kinda mobile in ways that makes me feel pretty scared that i will in fact fall through the floor horribly

and then i pushed some old carpet away from old wall (why did the wall behave like flimsy old panelling :| ) and saw the wood i was walking on was ancient in appearance and dark brown and cracked like the bathroom wall wood

and therein my terror solidified

but i survived. and then i got cold. so i came home and went outside with the dogs some more because all 4 of us are happy at sun and warm, even when the sun is down and it's cold.

i even got to put some plants out in the sun, and my roses and lavenders are growing some major new baby leaves yey
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• sounds like you had a fantastico day - brilliant !!!!!
                      and yay for the sun
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• one more thing, then bed

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• what?????? did you make that quilt !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• LOL No, NZ primal Gwamma. The picture and text under it are all one thing. It's creepy. Look close...r.

Comment

• sheesh so now Gwamma needs glasses ??????

...small steps....

Comment

• i'm not one to tell a lady she might need glasses buttt....

had some gramma food for lunch. it was about 60/40, and breakfast was a big bowl of salad and cucumbers and tunas and almonds.

i couldn't resist the strawberry pie...

i also showered her bird again. he cracks me up, cause warm showers are a universal language of love.

he just stood there with his eyes half closed, just like a people

and i'm gettin real impatient to see evil dead
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X