No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that would be a very serious problem.. i'll have to drink out of a gallon jug
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      that would be a very serious problem.. i'll have to drink out of a gallon jug
      solved !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• when i spawn, i hope my kids are like these guys

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Amie573
          haha thanks and they totally love showing off and posturing for females, they're still too young to know why they do it but they do it
          oh is that right Amie ??????? maybe its time you just crawled into a little hole and died !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwamma smiles nicely

...small steps....

Comment

• it's nice to have goals, i need concrete goals cause i'm not good at falling for ambiguity. as long as i can see what i'm aiming for, i buckle down

and i've done too damn many dumb things this week

blood was finally involved and i upgraded to dumbass

so feel free to call me that, i earned it
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• actually BO I am the dumbass. I have just seen this hillarious vid on facebook and want to share...... but old ditsy Gwamma has got no idea !!!!!!!!
              so sorry - little miss muffit - but I win the dumbass award this week !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• and ^ that wasn't yelling - that was just doing the big thing !!! LOL

...small steps....

Comment

• gah facebook, so overly complicated
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    gah facebook, so overly complicated
                    yep !!!! for some of us it is !!!!!!!

how are the reno's coming along?

...small steps....

Comment

• very slow, it's gonna be long-term to get it like i want it or even just comfortable

but a relative and his friend offered to patch the wall, and heating/cooling units will be in stock soon so it will be less painfully cold even with gas heat on high
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• word of advice, don't stab yourself in the hand with a box cutter

but i pulled the blade out so fast it didn't get bloody. like a NINJA, YEAH. but i was reading a blog post and they were talking about ear worming lady gaga so i got infected

puh puh puh puh puh puh puh puh poke her face

muh muh muh muh

also, forcing yourself to let someone mush and poke and pull at your gaping stab wound because they are the healers should be a testament to your zen level

and i frequently wake up with one or more hands under my body, so if this opens up during the night and i wake up looking like a horror movie victim and there's dog hair on it i will definitely shave all dogs down. you know what, i just want to tie my hand to a bed post now

muh muh muh muhhhh

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• oh BO you poor wee thing - put the box cutter down.... DOWN DAMN IT - put it down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am making a wee cook book for a little american belle ( long story), anyhoo I was popping some beads onto some string using a wee bit of wire.................. managed to pull wire through width of thumb and out through thumb nail !!!!!!!
                          ........... so I am with you on the "don't stab yourself with the box cutter thing !!!!"

however I am with you in spirit, and hope that you don't bleed like a stuck pig over night. Not always a good look - blood on the sheets.................... unless you are a newl;y married virgin !!!!!!!

okay enough Gwamma !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• agh *shudder shudder shudder* put the wire down, woman
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• yep - I'll tell you thou - my darling wee friend........ the pulling out of said wire wasn't the prettiest thing that you have ever seen.
                              Gwamma was a cussing and a swearing - cos the bloody thing wouldn't come out !!!!!!!!!!!

anyway heres hoping that you have not damaged any major organs in your 'slip of the knife" episode, and I am also hoping that I do-not have to amputate myself at the neck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• chicken and cabbage = no hunger

chicken and baked potato = hunger

that's annoying. i don't want to zero carb it as i am heavily fond of the occasional fruit and honey yogurt and glass of milk and sweet potato. but i would like to make some sort of progress on weight loss in the next several weeks

even a small dent would be nice

does anorexia work with pcos?

and i pretty much love this picture

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X