X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because no one likes a whiney man-bitch *nod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• *nod* Wise, woman, wise.

Oh- and major jealous of the hinges! Gorgeous!
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Willam Belli!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• mrs meyers and dr bronners, why do you dry my hands out now? why do my hands not like the feel of lotion but dry into parchment and sand at the blink of an eye? i eat butter, i drink water, stop being difficult

but i got out some soap i made several years back, and it feels nice. why do i buy soap when i can make it? because i don't like using the same things for long periods of time, because my brain is weird and anal and ocd

i think i'm fighting off some kind of cold, my eyes are heavy and tired and i sneezed. sneezing is always the harbinger of doom, even when the doom is just heavy tired eyes

but i picked at some liver and potatoes and pickles, i'm gonna just say that all food groups were covered, more or less
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Feel better! Sneezing and heavy eyes suck. Could it be the tearing down of the wall stuff rather than illness?

Yes, all the food groups were covered
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• maybe i got high off burning gas with all the huddling by the heater i did and now i'm hung over
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That is very possible. Which means you need some nice, greasy food, and a little time to feel better

Comment

• I feel like I missed something somewheres. Is the place you are renovating your own purchased place? Is it a house or a condo?
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post

Oh- and major jealous of the hinges! Gorgeous!
                    as is Gwamma - I could seriouly see those hinges at mine !!!!!!!!
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post

i think i'm fighting off some kind of cold, my eyes are heavy and tired and i sneezed. sneezing is always the harbinger of doom, even when the doom is just heavy tired eyes
                      Hey chick - are you feeling better ???? I am so hoping that you didn't encounter mouse dirt when you pulled down walls etc..... that stuff is nasty. You can get seriously unwell ingesting that shit - so did you.....did you not ...... did you....... did you not ???????

...small steps....

Comment

• if that was to me, i haven't pulled walls down yet i'm still taking note of what it needs and cleaning up some. if it was to drssgchic, i hope she's not breathing mouse poo

and nameless, it's grandparent's property and has had a few rotating sets of renters. i've been in love with it forever and when the last set moved out i pounced and said 'i can has?' and gramma said 'you can has'

so, i has
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Sorry BO I is not reading your journal proper !!!!!!!!!
                          I thought that you had done some wall things, and maybe got sick breathing in shit etc........ you know gwamma - DITSY as SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

but anyhoo hope dressage chic is feeling better ! and Gwamma always says "you can has" unless you are wanting a piece of horse- but then that ain't happning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 02-24-2013, 02:20 AM.

...small steps....

Comment

• I have no idea how you managed that quote Gwamma, because it's my name and BloodOrchid's words. So I'm not breathing mouse poo. (ew) Feeling better, yet, BloodOrchid?

Comment

• please excuse gwamma - shes not always running on full cylinders !!!!!!!! not always the sharpest tool in the shed !!!!!!!! the lift doesn't always go to the top floor !!!!!!!!! shes sometimes a couple of sammies short of a loaf !!!!!!!!!

hope you are all having a fantabulous day !!!!!

G x

...small steps....

Comment

• well. i'm depressed. all kinds of reasons gathered up and tangled together, so now i don't want to socialize with people but i do want to feel small and be wrapped up in large arms

but i guess what i'll do is try to ignore the plastic bags i had to cram in various drafty cracks and crevices and take a scraper to that damn old mirror caulked to the wall in the pepto pink bathroom. that will feel good.

learning that a drunk used to live there explains some things. he's probably the one who fluffy foamed the sink. it looks like something someone who was wasted would pat themselves on the back for. 'that's *leaned-too-far-back stumble* buh *burp* beautiful'

Watch Seth McFarlane's Star-Studded Opening Monologue

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X