• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yaw'll dirty

and this

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I really need to go and hide the sausage
    surprised an LOL out of me, not shy or anything haha

agggghhhhh i have long pom hair on my nose, i'm shaving all 3 down to stubbles

you better show up, picture. and my pj pants are ripping as i sit. on the leg :P my butt isn't that big... i wish it was.. well. not THAT big. but. you know. bigger.

food was unapologetically not primal today. macaroni and pizza were involved a few times, and guard dog loyalty is achieved by petting

having a massive dog sit infront of the door when you're trying to clean a run down place up is security on four feet, especially when some assholes have been waltzing through whenever they want. the place is so old, and needs so much work, and it's so not easy

but putting new seals on a door was a nice accomplishment. i don't need no stinkin man, i can do it my own self . it'll all take longer without full time help tho, so i guess if some manly men volunteered i wouldn't say no

and i'm pretty sure if i felt especially froggy i could re-wall and re-insulate it, as long as someone else measured and cut the wood, because i don't have enough patience to be that perfect

it's an old house built from old materials by a deceased relative. the beams and the floors are from a wood cabin from well over 100 years ago. fireplace bricks are from one old torn down building, outside bricks are from another and i don't even know how many decades ago the house was built. it's old, saggy, drafty, dirty, dusty, cold in winter, hot in summer and i love that old place

i can renovate it. i have the technology.

i just suck at interior design

i dolled up the sofa with items i already owned and i felt

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Whatever the interior ends up looking like- it'll be worth seeing!
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• BO - how have you been ???
        Your cave sounds amazing. I love old houses, DH not so much. Too much maintanence etc etc etc
        KISS method for decorating works a treat !!!!
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
          Whatever the interior ends up looking like- it'll be worth seeing!
          the last person had some.. interesting pastel color schemes going on but i hope i can make it gorgeous and then i'll spam the hell out of my journal with it

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
          BO - how have you been ???
          Your cave sounds amazing. I love old houses, DH not so much. Too much maintanence etc etc etc
          KISS method for decorating works a treat !!!!
          i'm tired, mentally, but digging my way back up to okay thank you for asking sweet lady
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• The digs sound cool :-)
            Depression Lies

Comment

• Re: pizza ... sends you an awesome shiny new pair of tweezerman tweezers.
              Cause I know the feel.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• well that wasn't very nice o.o
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  well that wasn't very nice o.o
                  Awww... I was trying to be very nice.
                  I know what wheat does with the pecohs... and I have the same problem on mah chinny chin chin.
                  Bad stinking hormones.

Last edited by cori93437; 02-17-2013, 11:06 PM.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• okay I can feel another group hug coming on ......................... isn't sebastian cute !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• i think you just want an excuse to grab butts (;

i cannot fricken effing helling damning sleep. bad word bad word bad word, bad word, bad word. i am exhausted in every imaginable sense of the word and i cannot sleep. brain, you're dumb and i hate you. sometimes. like now. i want to sleep and you won't let me.

i get close to nodding off watching youtubes, i think 'yay' and get comfy, i'm wide awake again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHKLSDJFLKAJFLKADFJGHURPIYCVBCS;KJFH

one time voldemorte gave me an unblinking 'i'm gonna hurt you' glare while he was eating. i feel like doing that to my brain while eating my cottage cheese

and then maybe thump myself in the face
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Sleepy Time Extra with valerian root..... kncks my fat backside out everytime.... granted I've only had it 3 times, but still conks me out..... exhaustion is no good, but I am speaking the obvious aren't I? Sorry youze havin sleepy issues

Comment

• i will eat all the sleepy time valerians
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            Sleepy Time Extra with valerian root..... kncks my fat backside out everytime.... granted I've only had it 3 times, but still conks me out..... exhaustion is no good, but I am speaking the obvious aren't I? Sorry youze havin sleepy issues
                            I vote for this too... And I put just a dab of vanilla bean paste in it... and sometimes it takes TWO steamy cups.
                            But, then... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
                            I just have to remember to go boil the water when the insoms are eating away at me and I'm playing the distract myself game....
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• So the trazodone vodka cocktail doesn't work for anyone else?
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Gwamma is actually quite good at boring people to sleep ..........................

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X