No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and when that happens when you're surrounded by trees that still have dead leaves, the prayer you say is 'ohhh crap'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• eckhart tolle is an awkward turtle

and i am full of mom food

i did more farm trekking

i felt safe with my aunt's german shepherd trotting with me (so many coyotes and giant man killing cats). and he felt safe climbing into my car, front and back, to sniff around. thanks muddy-pawed pup

my gramma's bird is a weird turtle. i got him out and clucked with him, and made kissy noises with him, and then he and i communed with each other via forehead to forehead contact. no, i don't know what he was thinking, but it was sweet so i stayed with him like that for a while and i had a feeling i wasn't understanding the looks and noises he was giving me

maybe it was 'let's put an egg in that nest'

in which case.. wow, that's really nice of you to say but i don't like you like that. but we can still be friends?

i'm tired. and i'm disappointed that mister tolle didn't directly answer the question of 'what's the purpose of mental illness'. because it'd be kinda nice to know. my niece was joking about a teacher she doesn't like with us, and said '(insert mental illness facility) didn't even want her'

well.. they wanted me. and they had me. and i didn't like it. but i didn't say anything and neither did my parents. but it was still awkward and somewhat painful.

so i'm kind of disappointed by mister tolle. there is no real purpose to it except for funny stories at parties.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• what the f, how could i forget this

beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i... am... so... tired..........

and why was i not in formed that papayas are disgusting to look at and disgusting to taste. WHY DO THE SEED BITS SQUISH. WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE TINY THINGS ARE GROWING INSIDE.

i wonder if i can take the bowl full of spooned flesh to the store with the receipt and say 'i want a refund'

'what is this?'

disgusting.

AND WHY IS MY NOSE TRYING TO DRIP ON MY FACE

boneless ribs have taken the place of roast because the ribs and a bunch of steaks were on 'about to rot' sale, so om nom? nom nom nom? they are thick, son.

i'm tired. i don't want to do anything. i don't want to yard work, i don't want to clean, i don't want to social, i just want to go to sleep and wake up with the food magically not be a thick black crust in the pan
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            AND WHY IS MY NOSE TRYING TO DRIP ON MY FACE

i just want to go to sleep and wake up with the food magically not be a thick black crust in the pan
            1. Nose runs on face because it can't run on your back.....

2. Carbon is primal.... go with it..... besides Sweet Baby Rays can make a BRICK taste good!

Comment

• i took a benadryl and mean mugged the drips. that'll learn em

and oh bbq sauce <3 now i know what ima do to my chicken
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

i took a benadryl and mean mugged the drips. that'll learn em

and oh bbq sauce <3 now i know what ima do to my chicken
                Careful with the BBQ sauce... most commercial ones are chock full of HFCS.... BUT you can make paleo ones!

Comment

• i dab it, i don't like a mouthful of sweet

kind of like parsley sprigs on a plate, juuuuuust a bit
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I could dang near turn Sweet Baby Ray's into a carbonated beverage.......

When I grill chicken breast, I use Lowry's seson salt, garlic and pepper. Thats it. Any sauces are added by the eater at eating.

Comment

• relevance after :40

you have the technologehhh
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I had such a crush on:

There's a 1970s channel? I really do need to eventually get real tv again.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• one of the comments on the hundred bajillion dollar man said something about that, but... i didn't pay a whole lot of attention, i was just skimming while loading

1 person home/yard upgrading is not easy. it's even not-easier when a back is broke. and funds are under one million a week. so ihurt a great deal right now, but damn my plate is pretty

observe;

a 10 inch thick steak, medium rare? check
                          2 small taters cooked in buttery steak juice? check
                          long, fancy green beans cooked with roast beef because i'm out of bacon? check
                          topped with almond slivers and pomegranate bits? check

why?

because i CAAAAAAN MLHJDFKLSJHFER

really, my plate is beautiful in a way that fancy restaurants try to emulate but fail because they only serve tiny pieces of overly fancified food. so suck it, foodnetwork chefs. you tried and you failed

but sitting out in the dark and imagining what everything will look like when cleaned up was really nice. the only thing missing was some liquor.

but the pill is kicking in now. and aside from the back, i feel warm and worked out in a way that doesn't hurt and i like

peaceable, yo

so i guess the vitex induced pms from hell is over. i tried to contain the rage, but some leaked on bay. i don't know if he noticed. i don't know if you noticed, bay. but i tried not to.

and dumpsters at trash dumps smell amazing
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i need to show you these

look at these

and this

totally redeems this

baby needs colostrum
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• eff it in its effing eff hole, i'm COLD

and shivering

there is nothing caveman-like about needless freezing, i don't care what common sense says

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

okay the basics;
                                i'm 30
                                i'm a girl
                                i have pcos
                                i have a rod in my spine
                                i'm a neurotic

the purpose;
                                get no pcos
                                stay forever young