No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the orphanage was so wonderfully creepy, guillermo del toro makes/produces/gives me the best movies

aside from don't be afraid of the dark. that bored me. and his vampire book(s), i only read the first one but it bored me too

also, creepers piss me off

but discovering that old (70s) mason jars can melt in ordinary yard fires was neat. i happened upon the most delightful fire remains 'is this plastic? *tap tap tap* oh that's cool, it's melty glass' some were flat, some were puddles, all were delightful

and since i can't think of a legitimate excuse for using this gif ima just slap it on here

food has been higher carb, my pms is appeased. i trekked all over an old farm and squat lifted heavy cinderblock so i guess i got a workout in

life continues to be a confusing mystery, so all's normal on that front
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• this guy is wrong, there's nothing wrong with the room

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        this guy is wrong, there's nothing wrong with the room

wtf did i just watch... o_O
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• A tear down of THEEEEEEE most amazing movie ever
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• growing up, my dad would go out in bad storms and i would look out the window like this: O.O !!! it's scary what is he doing omggouigosfgusfugfkjxvmnadkh?!

tonight i became my father

tornado warnings, lightning right over my head, wind buffeting me around and i was just standing out there taking it all in. i would have stayed out there but the dog freaked out and i sighed and said 'okay'

a sibling recently moved into their first apartment, called me and asked 'am i going to die?' no you won't die. 'if i die, i love you' you won't die but i love you too

it's weird being the grown up. i don't feel like a grown up. i was just born first.

and it's difficult to type when the skin is peeled off one of my typing fingers. spend one month washing hands with a drying handsoap, spend several months trying to get hands back moisturized. one night i glooped a quarter sized dollop of cocoa butter foot cream onto my hand and rubbed em in

it all soaked in

i took that as a 'dried out hands' sign

food was 50/50. gramma foods.
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• waking early after 4 hours of sleep, cookie escaping the cell as soon as i blink, growling at rowdy dogs right after waking, stressing myself out and vacuuming in rainy weather made me sore, on edge and tired

reading threads with filled with assholes put me back in the mindset voldemorte liked to keep me in, and that makes me sad

at least food has been on track today

and i got all motivated to work out again. it's like i keep forgetting how much pain it puts me in. but now i just want to tired-cry
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• a pound of cow liver, a can of oysters, 6 egg yolks, garlic cloves, butter & hot sauce make, i'm assuming, a bowl of immortality

dogs like it too

yes, i still share with them

my back fcking hurts by the broke spot

and waka has liver mush in his chest pelt. reminds me of when bear got peanut butter in his. 'what are you doing, get your hair out of your mouth' and dog immediately slurps the hunk back in and wanders off sucking peanut butter saliva hair
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i don't know why this made me cry, but this made me cry

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Probably because no one was killed. Or because you hate the IRS and/or paper airplanes.
                    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• i bet that's why nobody died

4 hours of sleep the day before, 2 hours yesterday, lunchtime pizza with ma and sibling = i passed the &^%$ out late yesterday afternoon and slept my ass the sleep of sleeps til 6.20 this morning

dogs still alive? check
                      domicile unexploded? check
                      bloated from pizza? check

it also snowed, which is surprising as it was 70 outside the day before yesterday

i have a giant container of greek yogurt waiting for me, and it will be beautiful
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• this lady makes me want to run out and do pull ups on a tree

even tho my back is fricken killing me right now

A Couple Good Reasons (and One Bad One) to Drag Your Crippled Ass to the Gym :: stumptuous.com

the title had me intrigued, but this sold me

And for the record: I use words like “crippled” a lot – this bothers some people. If you’re one of those people, I’m sorry.

Also: CRIPPLED! CRIPPLED! CRIPPLED! CRIPPLED! CRIPPLED!
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• welp, more farm trek walking made everything hurt and stiffen up times ten

so i've taken a muscle relaxer and a pain pill because i was tired of toughing it out because earlier pill wasn't cutting it

so if i start wandering around naked, it's because i'm high again and real life doesn't feel real again and i'm sorry for what you may see as i'm not bikini season ready yet

i got outside things outside things are for sale already

dirt? check
                          wisteria vine? check
                          sweet little curly-cue hangable fern? check
                          more fertilizer? check
                          small outdoor solar lights? check
                          do they change colors? i think so

squee

these things and the growing seasons make me feel alive in a way that few things do

i have my eye on you too, outdoorsy wicker chair. when i get done doing what i gotta do, you're mine. which will probably be a month from now. renovating and cleaning take time and money. but i got my eye on you. i will have you. or a reasonable facsimile thereof

also, an aunt's small dog was holding his toy in his mouth for security while occasionally woofing around it at me. he's a bamf.

i was gonna re-plot a rose and the lavenders, but i got hit by the lazies and stiffnies and sorenessies so i haven't done that yet.

the new dirt is half frozen anyways

and gay panda's tooth brush in a cake reminded me or a grown adult's food caked tooth brush. it was gross. but she was grown and crazy, so i guess brushing your teeth while eating was normal in her world

it looked like corn bread
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• the branding has begun, but i kinda like it in this case

The Primal Home

nothing you can't find anywhere or make yourself, but the little hippie in my medulla oblongata is pleased

and pills are working. i am tired and noodly.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• several days spent eating without worrying or bashing myself on the nutrient content has been much needed. the not self bashing, i mean.

it's nice. and that part can relax while the rest of me rides the emotions rollercoaster. i've been numb, angry, sad, tired and all of the above for a while now. but i've still been going to bed mostly on time and waking up not feeling like death, so hooray

and i don't think it's safe to burn leaves while the wind is blowing. i could be wrong, but i mean, you know, i don't think it is.
                              but leaf burning is another perk of being rural. i like it. you should try it some time.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I once burned a pizza box in a driveway (with lighter fluid) and the wind picked up. Cue layers of corrugated cardboard scattering everywhere.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X