Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dollymop?!? Well, I never!!!

* flounces away *

* flounces back * Want to come over and play Lego Lord of the Rings on my PS3 with me? Middle Earth needs us. And I have chicken. Or I will, once I pry the panda bottom from the recliner.

* flounces away again *
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• *flounces in too*

yes that would be delightful, id love to

i'll bring alcohol. Cause.. Chickens like it. Especially cooked ones.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tiuhjnvds
        I dreamed that I got a job cleaning out people's hoarded homes. And this one woman was hoarding bacon and lesbian romance novels. I was furious at having to throw away boxes of wasted bacon and the books kept falling everywhere.
        That is absolutely fascinating, tiuhjnvds! I had that exact same dream several months ago!

* all proud at having my own quote used as spam *
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Let's be honest, though, that one needed a repost since I missed it the first time around
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• if i walked into that in real life i'm go full on anxious and touch and twist and tug various body parts until it looked like i had a form of tourettes

i have this thing about personal space

thank goodness it was only a dream *hand to forehead*

also, i am easily overwhelmed by diy home improvements. and i wonder if i can hire a professional to do it for a payment plan. which would be a very long term payment plan

i'm not rich, is what i'm trying to say

but i had no idea that average, but nice and roomy, tubs were not nearly as much money as i thought they'd be. so if i ever want to upgrade, i can get like 5 and tape them together
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• One of my goals in life is to have a claw-foot tub. The kind that's big enough where the boobs and knees can be submerged at the same time. How exciting would that be?
              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• that would be SO EXCITING

life is sad when you have to choose between warm chesticles or warm knees

i'm half tempted to set up a hillbilly hot tub with fire and a giant feed bucket
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  One of my goals in life is to have a claw-foot tub. The kind that's big enough where the boobs and knees can be submerged at the same time. How exciting would that be?
                  I moved into an old house this fall. It has a claw foot tub!!!!
                  It's awesome!!!!!!
                  "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                  "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse
                  "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                  "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• can we have split custody of it?
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Supervised visitation only.
                      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse
                      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• ohkaaaay
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• so urban decay has new oz palettes out. how dare they try and make me spend money when i've barely bought anything frivolous this month. how dare they tempt me with a glinda set when they know i'll be needing spare cash for the foreseeable future

how dare you, urban decay. how dare you indeed

mmmmmmmmmmmnnnngggggg *shakes fist*

haha i'm trying to rationalize it to myself with 'you can order it then work out to earn it. that will earn it. you'll be doing yoga and you know for you that's some serious brain restraining to do the whole routine. come on, if you do yoga you'd earn 2 palettes'

i'm actually sleeping all night with a few wake-ups, i go to sleep early, it's nice. i have a situation i'm anxious about, but mostly i'm good emotionally. also aside from some extended hormonal shortness of temper. i know it's hormonal because it's here for no good reason

and cookie keeps finding new escape holes to wriggle out through. i'm pretty sure he's part mouse and a reincarnation of or the heir to houdini

and i don't care what non-anthropomorphize people say, he smiles and bear smiles and waka feels sad when bear moves him out from under my hand. poor waka.

squint-blink-blink is his cry face
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Bad you... you made me look!
                            But I do not like the Glinda pallette... pink is just not me.

However I kinda LOVE Theodora!
                            Now I must try not to rationalize it... and tell myself maybe I can catch it on Hautelook later for $$ off.

And ALL the anthropomorphizing! <3
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              that would be SO EXCITING

life is sad when you have to choose between warm chesticles or warm knees

i'm half tempted to set up a hillbilly hot tub with fire and a giant feed bucket

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                Bad you... you made me look!
                                But I do not like the Glinda pallette... pink is just not me.

However I kinda LOVE Theodora!
                                Now I must try not to rationalize it... and tell myself maybe I can catch it on Hautelook later for $$ off.

And ALL the anthropomorphizing! <3
                                in my quest to become more feminine, i'm afraid i may have overshot the mark a little. i seriously want the woodstock eyeliner because 'it's so pretty!'

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                put a little fire beside or under that and i'd have sheer groany bliss

it's effing cold
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X