X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [sarcasm]yeah i believe ann coulter is a man[/sarcasm]

eta that i have a throat bump lady man adams apple as well

so
    Last edited by bloodorchid; 01-21-2013, 01:55 PM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Wow...
      Now there's three chic's wif adam's apples I'd make out with.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• someone is attracted to me! )):
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• dat's spose to be a happy face....
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• relieved tears
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I'm having a hard time deciding what bone/joint/whatever else I would let a naked Ronda Rousey break.
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• there is only one bone

the penis one
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Ouch. I don't know about that.

How about a finger or arm? Dislocated elbow? How 'bout we just rassle around for a while?
                  If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• you are into some seriously masochistic nookie, home slice
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• it's only 6 and i'm ready to get in bed. the darkness out the window plays a part. sooo i get to hunt around for time killers and fillers and not think longingly of bundling up under covers and read until i nod off

cause waking up at 2am is the worst thing ever besides homicide, papercuts and natural disasters
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

Uggghhhhh mugh gugh why am i so hard to entertainnnnnnugh
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

Uggghhhhh mugh gugh why am i so hard to entertainnnnnnugh
                          This will help. I just mooned you.
                          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• >:[

that was against my religion and offensive to my people

you may as well have taken my toilet brush to clean your toilet

if i had 1800s gloves on i'd adjust the cuffs of them while pompously posturing and assuring you of your luck that i was too busy to beat you up or i totally would
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• And then I would call you a yellow-bellied coward and challenge you to a duel!!!

No one insults the Panda Honor and lives to tell the tale.

But first I have to make some chicken and walk on Lonely Treadmill to prepare.
                              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• a pox upon you, you scurrilous gongoozling dollymop

be gone!
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X