X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    it worked o.o you and your alcohol are invited to my survivalist bunker
    I'm in the bunker - woohoo!

Drunken experiment. I tried to make a non sugar version of butter cream frosting. Apparently the texture of the powdered sugar in the normal recipe is what makes it happen because all I got was butter sitting in a puddle of cream. I should have known better.

Though I tend to be a bit of a solarphobe now (sun is just too freakin' cheery), I did used to tan well. My exhusband would fry like a spud to keep up and I never could convince him to use sunscrean or an umbrella.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 01-16-2013, 01:12 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• you people are making me wish i was drunk on a beach

you all suck. hard.

so i tried eating some coconut oil for shitsngiggles. it was after i took vitamins. i think i managed 2 teaspoons until the texture started making me feel urk-y. it did not abate hunger

i am a mutant. unless the vitamins stoked my hunger. but i'm probably a mutant.

that wants to be drunk in a hammock on the beach

the boys got some extra cuddle time in. i think bear gained weight, he's always been stocky but now he feels padded. face off is already back on air. the weather makes me hurt. i wonder if pilates/ballet style workouts would hurt less than workout-workouts. i'm hungry. i have pork steaks to eat. and honey flavored greek yogurt. i actually talked to it after eating a bite

ohhhdamnyou'resogoodsweetjesusmmmmmmmmdflkjdskjgfd lkuxycvuyerhtjmx.klcvh;jdf
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• you all suck. hard.
        1. You say that like it's a bad thing.
        2. Unless he likes a more gentle suck.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

ohhhdamnyou'resogoodsweetjesusmmmmmmmmdflkjdskjgfd lkuxycvuyerhtjmx.klcvh;jdf
          Yesterday I made mock gyro meatloaf and some really zippy tzatziki sauce....
          And that's EXACTLY what I said.
          Such a coincidence.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Such a coincidence.
            and the Lord said, 'Let there be recipe, and it was good.' Okay, so I said that but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              and the Lord said, 'Let there be recipe, and it was good.' Okay, so I said that but whatever.
              Close enough .
              Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                1. You say that like it's a bad thing.
                2. Unless he likes a more gentle suck.
                and who doesn't like a gentle suck on occasion?

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                Such a coincidence.
                please refer to this V

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                seconded, i like recipes that cause mouthgasms

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                Close enough .
                does he have his own religion? if he had his own prayer i'd pray it to see if i'd get a pony out of the deal
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Oh, if I had a religion there would be ponies for everyone.

Comment

• oh great canio, purveyor of ponies, you leadeth me to the great land of equine happiness. your will be done, and all lolcats and loldogs are delivered in your name

that work?
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

that work?
                      this-calls-for-a-party_zps0bdd09ba.jpg

Comment

• Sweet- I knew I showed up in time to the party. Ponies!!!!!
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• bronies!!!

i mean, ponies!!!!
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i finally used my argan oil the way god intended, smeared in my hair. which is down between my shoulders again already. and as it's curly, it tangles at every faint breath of air and i don't want to say i'm tenderheaded

but i might be tenderheaded

so when argan oily fingers come in contact with cool wet hair, it turns to glue and pulls and tugs and makes you say ow because your hair is down between your shoulders again already

and my vitacost hippie body cleaning supplies arrived, so i showered with black soap shea body wash. my skin has a slight sheen to it. s'nice. and my hair is still air drying so we'll see if argan oil makes it not frizz

should. feels nice and extra soft on top of my head.

and my cell has died via neglect on my part that caused the back to get damp which apparently made the innards throw a hissy fit, so now i'm looking for a replacement

my period has been starting and stopping for over a week and today it started again and kicked up some carb cravings. i'm burnt out on potatoes as my chief carb source. i wound up picking up some chinese. the only consolation i can give you to abate the worst of your disappointment is that it was much less than i used to get and it was wholly not good

i decided in the car that i should only have coconut milk available to put in my face
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Ohhh... hair shit...
                              I use Orofluido!
                              It has argan oil in it... but it's not the pure stuff.
                              Smells delicious, and makes my hair SOoooooOOOoooo pretty.
                              Amazon.com: Orofluido Beauty Elixir Gift Set for Unisex: Beauty

But I'm a straight hair girl.

I've used that Macadamia Healing Oil and don't like it... seems to actually dry my hair out or something. It's weird.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• i like nice things that smell good, that went in my wish list

the argan oil just made me look greasy >.> i guess it will be repurposed as hair mask ingredients and occasional facial moisturizing like it has been. smoothing a dot of conditioner through wet hair works well, curl separation and less frizz

i passed all the way out last night. i sent bay a message and then conked out before he could reply, sorry bay

i had a big breakfast and zero diet soda so i'm not hungry today
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X