Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how does it feel to know you've found bear's destined love muffin?

    they can make little brown hairy babies that i can braid and priss to my heart's content
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

    Comment


    • it is completely adorbs isnt it
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

      Comment


      • i melted just a little at the sight
        beautiful
        yeah you are

        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          and i'm having caffeine

          i can hear it now 'but it's 4.30 in the morning!' like i said 'i'm having a beer'. yeah! well! you're not the boss of ME, made up voice of conscience!
          I have this debate (with myself but only with one voice because two would mean I'm nuts) about alcohol at 430-5am. If I woke up and I wanted a drink, I'd know it was time to start attending meetings. But if I'm up late drinking at 3am, do I have to arbitrarily stop at 5am just because some people are starting to wake up for work? This doesn't bother me on Sundays.

          As a note, I live in N'Orleans, and alcohol is sold 24/7 and you can drink on the street as long as the container isn't glass.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

          B*tch-lite

          Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

          Comment


          • there are conspiracy videos for literally everything on youtube

            for the last few hours i've been watching sandy hook hoax vids

            it's enough to make you paranoid that a 2 year old sucking her fingers is a minion of satan

            not really.

            that one was dumb.

            all these videos, and the others i've watched, have just made my decision to hole up in a bunker in a mountain that much easier to make. so i'll gather supplies, i'll gather dogs and mates for dogs, and i'll gather bay and we can settle down in His and Hers survivalist camps

            ....and pygmy cows, that will have leafy limbs tied to them so they look like walking shrubs

            'henry, that bush just moved!'
            'nawwww jedidiah, you're drunk again'
            beautiful
            yeah you are

            Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
              I have this debate (with myself but only with one voice because two would mean I'm nuts) about alcohol at 430-5am. If I woke up and I wanted a drink, I'd know it was time to start attending meetings. But if I'm up late drinking at 3am, do I have to arbitrarily stop at 5am just because some people are starting to wake up for work? This doesn't bother me on Sundays.

              As a note, I live in N'Orleans, and alcohol is sold 24/7 and you can drink on the street as long as the container isn't glass.
              what does beer come in?
              beautiful
              yeah you are

              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

              Comment


              • It's (light) alcohol.

                Freakiest conspiracy shit to me is the 9/11 stuff. Some guy (no link, sorry, but on youtube) said he heard an FBI guy saying that since 9/11 basically allowed the (Anti) Patriot Act to be passed that the next "event" would have to be even more spectacular so Americans would be scared enough to give up all their rights. (Which in my paranoid mind, we already have.) Stuff like that scares the crap out of me.

                Which may be why I debate drinking at 5am.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                B*tch-lite

                Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                Comment


                • it worked o.o you and your alcohol are invited to my survivalist bunker
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

                  Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    what does beer come in?
                    It's been years since I was in New Orleans but if I recall correctly they give you a plastic cup to pour it into.

                    I've also never understood the 'too early to drink' thing. I'm awake, it's not too early.

                    Comment


                    • Yeah, if I'm on vacation awake is early enough too. Last summer when we went to Mexico I remember the tiki bar at the pool didn't open until 10am. It sucked because we had to take the cheap beer to the beach to drink until 10 and cheap Mexican beer is waaaaay cheaper than cheap US beer. Milwaukee's Best is our cheap-o, this stuff was Milwaukee's Reject.
                      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                        Yeah, if I'm on vacation awake is early enough too. Last summer when we went to Mexico I remember the tiki bar at the pool didn't open until 10am. It sucked because we had to take the cheap beer to the beach to drink until 10 and cheap Mexican beer is waaaaay cheaper than cheap US beer. Milwaukee's Best is our cheap-o, this stuff was Milwaukee's Reject.
                        You were on vacation in Mexico and you were awake and out of your room before 10 am... wtf?
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                        Comment


                        • I had to. You don't know my wife. She would drink all day then would get up at dawn before it got hot and would run around the damn place like she was training for a dang marathon or something. She's weird. Plus, I can't stay up all night anymore, so most nights I was in bed by 11 or so.
                          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                            I had to. You don't know my wife. She would drink all day then would get up at dawn before it got hot and would run around the damn place like she was training for a dang marathon or something. She's weird. Plus, I can't stay up all night anymore, so most nights I was in bed by 11 or so.
                            LOL.

                            I do my best to find a hammock and a fresh rum drink by about 10 or 11...
                            Earlier is not usually in the cards without either much cajoling, or some sort of forceful action... and even then... "Grrrrrrrrrrr! Jooooo busting in on my vacation fooo!"
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                            Comment


                            • I don't mind getting up early but as a ginger laying on the beach all day just isn't fun. I hog the umbrella and still put sunscreen on every couple hours.
                              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                                I don't mind getting up early but as a ginger laying on the beach all day just isn't fun. I hog the umbrella and still put sunscreen on every couple hours.
                                As a blonde Scot/German(who looks perfectly normal, and some even say fabulous with fake red/auburn hair)... I know the feel all too well.
                                Shade and rum drinks!
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X