the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicking: IKR!

Nameless... it's not a matter of being weak willed. It's just that I'm insatiably curious.
    I'm pretty sure that I was a cat in my last life... and that that life was possibly very short... and that is why I'm now allergic to cats, to try and cure me of this awful habit.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I know, I was being silly. You are all warriors in your own way.

I can be insatiably curious about *some* things, but my attention inevitably strays to something new/different. Links don't really do that for me.
      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
        When you say "WHY DID I CLICK?!?!?!?!" you know it makes me have to click! Don't say shit like that! I'm emotionally devastated for the rest of the day.
        We need to start a support club. That was just so WRONG.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• DREAM SHARERS - YouTube

If you can make it to the 20 second mark, this video will enrich your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
            I really, really should know better than to click those links by now. But it's kind of like a car accident, and I have to look.

Also, the yogis are a sneaky people. I have it on good authority that zoebird is an international superspy.
            *eyes coolbird with suspicion*

Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
            DREAM SHARERS - YouTube

bay, you so high. super high.

but he said 'aigs' so i approve

i also approve of the wails of horror my link inspired, they soothed me
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
              DREAM SHARERS - YouTube

Get past it?!... dude, it was the perfect intro!

Also, Blood, my sweet... you want wails of horror?
              Watch the Hoarding: Buried Alive "Tiny Monsters" episode (2012).
              It's on now...
              I keep saying "OMG!" and yelling at the people.
              It's very possible that I won't sleep tonight. ='(
              Last edited by cori93437; 01-11-2013, 10:20 PM.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• in the period of time it took to fall asleep last night i did some link following. one of those links lead to info on water fasting so i read all about that for a while. interesting. it's going on my 'last shot' idea list

because i don't want to go full carnivore, but water only sounds plausible *eyeroll*

of course i'm not rational, i'm a female. amirite guise?!

but i slept a whole lot and i'm still kind of sleepy. it was difficult not to pull cookie to me and hug him like a toy while passing back out, even though i don't think he'd have been happy about it given the fact that he was body surfing back and forth over my hip

moisturizing shampoo makes him extra slippery

and i had to have a talk with bear consisting of 'are you kidding me?' after running a comb through him again created yet another big handful of loose hair
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  Get past it?!... dude, it was the perfect intro!

Also, Blood, my sweet... you want wails of horror?
                  Watch the Hoarding: Buried Alive "Tiny Monsters" episode (2012).
                  It's on now...
                  I keep saying "OMG!" and yelling at the people.
                  It's very possible that I won't sleep tonight. ='(
                  were there melting dead animal bodies in the fridge?
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    were there melting dead animal bodies in the fridge?
                    Ummm... stuff was melting.

There are roaches EVERYWHERE... millions of them. Dirty empty food cans full of them...
                    If a little moth or something gets in when I let the dogs in/out and then touches me later I'm f*king done for.
                    I will shriek so loud the neighbors will think a murder has occurred.
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• you like snakes but not moths? moths are fluffy and cute
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• from good guy greg to bad luck brian

and i'm having caffeine

i can hear it now 'but it's 4.30 in the morning!' like i said 'i'm having a beer'. yeah! well! you're not the boss of ME, made up voice of conscience!

and i haven't had alcohol in a very long time. pretty sad.

but i'm disgruntled, uncomfortable, unhappy and pissy. i don't want to lay in bed and read or play games, i don't want to sit in the bath and stare at the faucet, i don't want to play with dogs, i don't want to clean, i don't want to yoga, i don't want to watch tv

rawr

also

this

ahhhhhahahahahaaaaaa
                        Last edited by bloodorchid; 01-12-2013, 03:47 AM.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i slept a good 14 hours last night

and i think i'm sick

serves me right for not getting a flu shot!!1!11111!!11111!!

this makes me lol every time i look at it

dumb cow

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i think....

i might be.....

a werewolf

i want to eat raw meat. i've already started occasionally eating raw yolks.

i blame the internet and bath salts.

cookie's fur is looking more normal and growing in, so yay for grizzly oil

my cell got damp so i've been playing grab ass with bay via different messaging options, and by grab ass i mean 'i'm in cellular hell without thy vocal love *swoon*'

everything is icy or else i would have new cell shopped today. getting dog food in icy rain was bad enough, and even then it was cause they were out. they're lucky i love them too.

i guess i could take my vitamins now, i kept forgetting

but all in all, i don't really have much to say today so i guess i'll roam the forum being annoying when needed
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my tummy is sore

wwwrrrrryyyyyyyyyy

wry are raw yolks okay but cooked ones stab my insides

eff. emm. ell. i feel sick.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Cuteness just specially for joo...
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X