Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went emo shopping this evening and i still have plenty of money left over

go me

so maybelline has some new lipsticks and stuff out. i got some of the lipsticks. THEY'RE SO PRETTY ON MY HAND RIGHT NOW.

it's the little things.

ma got me a gift cert for a back massage. i'm wondering how i can make legit looking copies. and make infinite copies.

i'm still down, but i guess i'll head to bed (after seeing how the lipstick looks on my face) and read a magazine. oxygen suckered me in after last month i decided i was done with it. ronda rousey's on the cover. damn you oxygen.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• The interview with Ronda Rousey were she said that sex makes a woman's testosterone levels rise so she likes to have sex as much as possible before a fight made me stand up, poke my chest out, and say that I volunteer. Then I heard the line from Pearl Harbor "Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer". I hope she knows I'm here for her, I am fully enlisted. I am ready indeed.
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
        The interview with Ronda Rousey were she said that sex makes a woman's testosterone levels rise so she likes to have sex as much as possible before a fight made me stand up, poke my chest out, and say that I volunteer. Then I heard the line from Pearl Harbor "Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer". I hope she knows I'm here for her, I am fully enlisted. I am ready indeed.
        Get in line buddy...
        I was in line first!
        MINE!!!
        She can even practicing breaking my arm just a little bit if she want's to... I sub-mit!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• ya'll durty

i've been helping ma clean for holidays party. party was a success. i help clean up after. i swear up and down i will never clean anything ever again.

my back. my torso. my back. my back of my legs. my back. but mainly my back. is locked up tighter than a purity promise ring wearer's knees

i almost went with nun's knees, but i didn't want to be crass

yesterday i was on the floor wiping wet dust lines up off the floor and it felt like my legs were lead when i tried to knee walk forward, and when i tried to sit. granted i had taken a muscle relaxer earlier. but that was a level of stupid that would have made me cry from frustration if i hadn't put a lockdown on it

so dumb, what is this i don't even..

but elder sibling got me a vibrating pillow which i immediately flopped backwards down onto on the floor onto and groaned long and loud. it felt that good. sibling's elder child said 'so you like it?' and all i could do was thumbs up

and ma got me a big tv O.O why is she my favorite mother? cause she goes above and beyond

and now i can feel like i'm at the theater when i watch 'murican whore show and drag race and infomercials

but as my time of heavier than usual manual labor comes to an end and i'm exhausted and i don't think i'll need to eat a pill because i'll just pass out... i can't sleep due to discomfort. and then i can't sleep because i catch my second wind, so hello internets

didn't eat much bad food today, 1 roll and too much corn meal dressing. the rest was home cooked fresh (from summer from the freezer) green beans and TURKEY and HAM yaaaaaaay

i looked at lobster legs and they were pathetically small for 17$

and after i took a closer look at my boys dog food, it has canola oil in it. since primal has given me orthorexia and i see all bottled oils, that aren't olive oil in dark glass, as liquid plastic i want to not feed them that any more because i won't even eat gramma food cooked in bottled oil. even tho i just bought a new bag last week. i'm already googling other brands and types of grain free kibble and of course the ones without canola oil are 8000$ per 15lb bag

and of course i'm seriously going to buy more expensive better food for these fuzzballs, on top of the expensive fish oil and on top of the kerrygold cheese i share and on top of the avocado and carrots and sweet potatoes i share and on top of the raw eats i buy for them on top of the real meat jerky i buy for them on top of etc, because i luff them
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• well ow

and i'm grumpy

and the world ended with a blizzard in tn. 1.3 centimeters of drift.

the end is nigh!

beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Because I think you'll like it:

But it's not a baby, it's just a small owl.
              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• i want to pet him too <3
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I know right? So cute, especially when he leans in and closes his eyes. <3
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• the big horned owl needs love too i think

i might lose a finger or two, but i bet i could get his grinchy heart to warm up
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i have the messiest smokey eye on right now. and mascara. why? to test my eye sensitivity and to test mascara clumpibility and flakibility

i'm all dressed up with nowhere to go, cause i've already been. muscle & fitness hers is already out! is it going monthly? hmmmm? dunno, but when i saw it i did a mental 'SCORE!'

there's also a nice butt on the cover

i like that magazine. and my eyes still aren't watering. we're doin good. christmas leftovers are finally gone, i have a duck thawing in the fridge and i bought a metric ton of green beans to clean and broccoli heads to floret

i have little glitter shimmers on my palms... gah herpes of the craft world on my eyes and hands

eta: yep i put thanksgiving instead of christmas. i'm naht a smart mayun

but ah know whut love eyuz
                      Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-26-2012, 06:26 PM.
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• well, even though i don't have a lot of patience for it and even tho the last time i did it it made me sob like a baby for unknown reasons, i'm going to try yoga again

i have a simple stretching dvd i do on occasion, and it's relaxing, i don't know if it's enough. whatever that means.

because from what i've seen in my goggle searches, doctors say do it for compression fractures and chronic pain. the people on google with compression fractures give out recipes for pill cocktails

while this doesn't inspire confidence in me, i'm happy that the pills i'm prescribed are more than adequate to handle what my back can dish out and i hope that as time goes on i won't be making recipes of my own

watching this lady made me sad, because i want working out to make me feel good and i want to look good

i don't know.. i'm just feeling my way along hoping i'll find something that isn't painful
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i love this guy

i need someone to hold my hand and lead me to the path of pain-free coping. i did some PT yesterday to save a pill

bad idea. i mean i never know from one day to the next if it will help or make it worse, so the only thing is to do it and see. so i wound up eating a pill and laying on the end of the bed to sleep, and hearing that my prescrip hasn't been refilled made me cry

i have an emergency stash, but it still made me panic-cry

fml
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• duck, it's what's for dinner

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• so roast duck stuffed with oranges (it's an experiment), roasted carrots, garlic lemon pepper broccoli, fried squash and roasted cinnamon acorn squash for dessert

i haven't REALLY cooked like this in a long time

i'm kind of looking forward to it.

my period started which is sort of like an 'it's okay' sign for me, my back isn't freaking out like it usually does. i breathe big sighs of relief.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• that whole plate WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X