the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awww... Billy. <3

Reminds me of the 95lbs of pound rescue GSD I've got on the couch right now... he was really sick and only 50 lbs when we adopted him! Skin and bones!!!

Other pound rescue was in much better shape... I sought him out as a codependent mate for my Schnauzer who is a certifiable DIVA with "issues".
    They make a lovely "gay" couple.
    I don't even bother referring to them as "brothers" because it's obvious that their bond is so much deeper than that.

And, Owly... AWESOME>>> about damn time with those adds!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
      I was involved in some of the early planning stages of those ads for the 2010 set! Glad you like them.
      you did good, those made me happy

....not happy-happy like THAT, you know, but happy to see the blame going where it deserves, and no 'lol nice one bro'

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      Awww... Billy. <3

Reminds me of the 95lbs of pound rescue GSD I've got on the couch right now... he was really sick and only 50 lbs when we adopted him! Skin and bones!!!

Other pound rescue was in much better shape... I sought him out as a codependent mate for my Schnauzer who is a certifiable DIVA with "issues".
      They make a lovely "gay" couple.
      I don't even bother referring to them as "brothers" because it's obvious that their bond is so much deeper than that.

And, Owly... AWESOME>>> about damn time with those adds!
      alas, i can only call my 3 brothers in the literal sense

breakfast was not primal. breakfast was leftovers from gramma's. i'm more prone to caving to comfort food when i feel bad, and it's been raining etc so i feel bad

i haven't plucked yet, so now would be a good time to point out my pcos to my relatives who say 'ohhh you don't have a beard, you're silly, you're fine'

wellllll..... okay, TELL THAT TO THESE LITTLE BLACK MAN HAIRS! YEAH!!! SUCK ON THAT A WHILE

sadly, the annie's mac will have to be a rarer comfort food treat than once a week, because it hits me like wheat too

that's disappointing kind of. it's also disappointing that i'm one of those people who prefer carbs over most other foods. i'd like to retrain my mouth
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• My two are sisters. We adopted them together from a rescue organization--they were only four months old and had been majorly abused and neglected, and they were completely dependent on each other. The rescue was so happy we wanted to take them both because they were really worried about what might happen if they were separated. They panic if they are apart even for a few hours. One of them had to go to the vet for an all-day procedure recently, and the other one spent the entire time moping around and looking for her sister. They almost always sleep touching, at least a little bit.

They make me super happy. They have some long-term issues around fear and anxiety, but they are wonderful and sweet.
        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Raymo0nd
          Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
          Hey!!! You just left that deep thought in MY journal!!! You floozy!
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• you jelly?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              you jelly?
              DAMN STRAIGHT. Or gay, as the case may be.

Every troll on MDA gets PROPERTY OF PANDA stamped on their behinds.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• lime green jello *smug*
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• for reasons unsure, i couldn't sleep again despite being sleepy and in bed and comfy

after some 'gah today's gonna suck bawls' i got up with renewed determination

i downed 30 oz of highly watered down crystal light which will be counted, for all intents and purposes, as water for the time being, as early morning water tastes like metal to me. vitamins were also duly noted and gurked down. cookie's excited GOOD MORNING LIGHT OF MY LIFE wiggling wafted more dead fish smell at me so he missed his mouth again and will for friggin sure require a bath

cause holy lord. it's awful.

didn't eat, will later. stalky gps will be carried around to guilt me into moving more to make goals. otherwise i'll be 'wwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh i don't want to moooooooooooove'

and oh yeah, i find these delightful

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassa...est-thing-6z51
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• So creepycute!
                    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• grownass woman be damned, i would happily own those and pile them on my bed in place of decorative pillows
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I have a super adorable stuffed monster that lives in my living room. He's based on a really nice brocade throw pillow, so people tend not to notice that he has a face and limbs until they get a little closer. I love my sofa monster.

Also, I am an idiot and stayed up all night working. Bleh.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• I want to buy one for a child...
                          A. I think a child would actually LIKE one... cause kids are usually cool like that.
                          B. It would totally SKEEVE out the parents!

... looks around for a kid to foist one of these little monsters on.
                          Last edited by cori93437; 12-11-2012, 07:32 AM.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• don't judge me for not tracking, fitocracy. sure i got some snazzy new 10 lbers, sure i'm gonna throw em around a while, but i just don't have the emotional fortitude to count reps and sets and then type and type and hit enter, even though you do tell me i'm awesome for doing the most menial activities

i appreciate that, i do

but i just want to be alone tonight with my new toys, responsibilities-free

also, having been awake for welllll over 24 hours, i had forgotten that i didn't sleep last night and, for a while there, wondered why i was so tired

also, i hung out with sister earlier, she said my face looked really nice

all the homework is paying off

also i had to read back to see if i'd eaten comfort food today or yesterday, i couldn't remember

i probably need a nap

but i used to do this all the time, up for 3 days, sleep one night, up for 2 days, etc. i get sorta dumb after a while.

but no! no, today was good food day. i even drank straight up water, who's a bad ass
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• the pups and i enjoyed tuna in seaweed rolls

also bear walked some on a leash and i was SOOOO PROOOOUD

throwing 10lbs around also hurts the back

ffs

also, i did log it last night and how the hell can the easiest workouts (10 billion sets of throwing 10 lbs around) reward you with so many more points than the most tedious workouts (walking)

if fitocracy knew how much it taxed my patience to walk it would reward me with a thobajillion points every time i deigned to log
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• first off, back hurts. upper, lower. it makes me very short of temper.

because it is considered a social faux pas to yell at people, i had to keep the bad words in my head but i was not shy about showering everyone who got in my way with sour looks

because people with terrible driving skills translates that into buggy pushing

and since the dumb thing i just texted bay seems appropriate, my back was WALLOWING AND ROARING LIKE A WALRUS

there we go

however, seeing that fruity pebbles are now gluten free i was quickly transported to a wonderland of happy and goodwill towards men

but that ws quickly squashed when a kid nearby loudly and emphatically cried and whined his displeasure in that annoying way that kids do when their sibling is walking free and not trapped in buggy jail too

i immediately reverted to 'stfu *bitchface*'

fruity pebbles and ham seem to be the only things that appealed to me. everything looks/sounds/seems gross and unappealing and trying to figure out what to eat has become a chore
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X