the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
    I know... that's totes me being jelly... I just wish teh Grumpy cat was mine, and NAKED.

Also...
    spent the evening giving myself a manicure with 5 different colors.
    All fingers except ring fingers got a sheer milky base of cream white, then a sheer gold shimmer, then a sheer pink shimmer w/gold micro glitter top coat= milky pink with gold shimmer/micro glitter.
    Ring fingers got a base coat of cream chartreuse then a two coats of lime green and gold glitter mix.

All got a couple of top coats... cause glitters are never smooth enough without topcoats... and POW!
    So really pretty neutral light pink/golden nails, and one limeGREEN nail.
    I've gone crazy.
    i don't know if i would like bub more if he were naked or if i would be repelled violently.. hmm..

and you aren't crazy, you've just a case of the estrogens

probably from me... i'm sorry...

cause i'm currently sporting french tips that are blueish teal instead of white, and i heart them so *folded hands to cheek*

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    "thong" is just another word for butt floss.....
    which is why it's so hard to find a comfortable one
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• last night bay ended up texting me with his version of 'woman, where you at?' and i explained

and he called me, cause he's my sweet baby love

and when i alarmingly got teary, he made fun of me, cause that works and he's a dorkus

voldemortes of the world, kill yourselves

and people round these here parts say they fast to feel clean after bad food, i ate a grapefruit. it was messy as all hell to peel and chunk, but it was worth it. and maybe it's just a mental thing but eating the grapefruit made me feel cleaner than not eating anything
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Well, grapefruits are awesome. What can you say?

and grumpy cat...ah, I really do not like cats, but as god is my witness I would choke out that cat's owner just so it could be mine. I love that little grumpy-faced f*ck.

Comment

• i bet he even has a grumpy meow
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            i bet he even has a grumpy meow
            I am surprised they haven't recorded it.

Comment

• I love the pair of grumpy kitties. Maybe they were littermates. Or maybe after finding one and loving it, the owner saw another and just had to have a matched set. Wanting "just one more," is a failing of us cat lovers.

An improperly fitted thong can feel like it's sawing into you. *ouch*
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Also...spent the evening giving myself a manicure with 5 different colors. ... I've gone crazy.
                Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                  Pics or it didn't happen.
                  Alrighty then...

Three colors were used to create the neutral creamy sheer nails with gold and a hint of pink.
                  The chartreuse nail is cream chartreuse base with a clear glitter containing lime flake and smaller gold.

Bonkers.

I couldn't bring myself to have all bright nails... ONE the accent nail is a compromise since I'm drawn to these bold colors recently but still somehow fear them being too much.
                  Yeah... crazy.

*edit... I LOVE that Chartreuse!
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

still somehow fear them being too much.
                    Yeah... crazy.

*edit... I LOVE that Chartreuse!
                    it's purty, and you're silly. so rock all 10 like you rocked blue hair!
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• holy hell i feel horrible

let me count the ways! tired, sleepy, tired, sore, watery eyes. ze back, eet burns. weather is weird when it's all climate changed and we're exploding to death on the 21st

but i washed clothes. so i'm a somewhat responsible adult. and every time i hear the commercial that starts with 'that sneeze is a pre-cold' i keep thinking he's going to say pre-cum

every time so far
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• If that sneeze is pre-cum then perhaps it's time to start having regular sex and give your mouth a break.
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Well.. Okay..
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• this hurts my heart.. so much

i would hug bear, who is behind me, but he would be all WTF I'M EATING PORK SKIN BACK OFF OH GOD NOOO WAKA NOOO because waka would have stolen it, because bear stole it first. cookie is just chill.

and i'm not sure, but fried eggs and leftover tuna might be a strange breakfast. and getting praised by an app for walking more than my assigned walking times felt stupidly nice.

don't worry, i don't need a therapist to understand what that means

Finally, Date Rape Ads That Put The Onus On The Raper

39 DIY Gifts You'd Actually Want To Receive
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• it's kind of weirding me out that it's 2 weeks from christmas and i have the windows open and the trees are budding

lower back feeling crunchy is unsettling

also, the calorie estimates on this app are grossly overly estimated

and way back when i said 'weee new urban decay palette and it's matte and i want it yaaay' i changed my mind. it's so freakin basic in the color selection. i have a tiny sad, that is more a wee sigh of disappointment

but it's all good, except that i can't stretch my legs out without losing my feet in the vast forest of bear's pelt

moooooo-vuh
                              Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-09-2012, 07:47 AM.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I was involved in some of the early planning stages of those ads for the 2010 set! Glad you like them.
                                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X