No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indeed i do. i still haven't gotten a ps3 so i am very far behind in my Final Fantasy gaming and i've had my eye on dead island after seeing the game trailers. i'm a sucker for horrible endings

but today i'd load a shopping cart with too expensive lip glosses on sephora, because they have dirty names and i'm a sucker for those too
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• The game trailers for Dead Island sent Gay Panda screaming away from the computer. I'm such a coward. The only games I play are along the lines of Lego Indiana/Star Wars/HP and Ratchet and Clank.

I don't even know what I want to buy today. I just don't want to do anything that I should be doing.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• my love for zombies is only rivaled by my love for My Bay (c) (TM) but i'd still flinch and be all 'AHHHHH!' when they come at me

i know what you want to buy today *nodnod* me a new car! or makeup with dirty names!
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          i know what you want to buy today *nodnod* me a new car! or makeup with dirty names!
          Sure! Oh, the Panda Parents were cruel on my sixteenth birthday. All of my friends had gotten cars. I wasn't expecting one (or even thinking about one) since my family didn't remotely have that kind of money, and then they gave me a Matchbox Porsche and laughed their heads off.

Why are we so feckless today? I honestly just want to go on some gross site like poopreport and read nasty stories.

Comment

• my fecklessness has turned to madnesses, i feel like stomping around the house with a deep and ugly scowl on my face. wrinkles be damned!

i'll probably find music to blare and attack things under the guise of 'cleaning'
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• When I'm in moods like that, only Evanescence or Nine Inch Nails will do. Unless it's tempered with a bit of perverse, in which case I put on something super happy like Spice Girls just to bug the hell out of myself.

Comment

• ooo i can't bug myself or else i'll get angrier, and then i'd start singing along with the 'soooo i'll tell ya what i want what i really really want' and then my jaw would grit and veins i didn't know i had in my face would bulge out, and the pups would hide and my head would explode in a giant fireball visible from space. then at my funeral everyone would say 'oh, why wouldn't she take up something soothing, like knitting?' and my head would explode again from beyond the grave

i went to sephora and added to and deleted items from my cart for gah. an hour? spaced between hitting 'new posts' every few minutes and commenting as necessary because my wit and all encompassing sense of comraderie are what keep people here happy. or, you know, i act like an ass and they have to put up with it or block me. same diff

the cart total is 50$ and i can't in all sense of righteous indignation pay that much for lotion and makeup even if part of it is on sale and the rest are small travel sizes, which means smaller price tags, which means more items in the box coming to me. and this internal tangle, and increasing levels of pain, are adding to my rage that i have. no. real. outlet. for.

because walking up to someone and beating the shit out of them is frowned upon as well as illegal even if they look like they deserve it. maybe i could act like my ex and punch walls because i can't punch people. but then i'd be scary like my ex and break knuckles like my ex and punch more walls like my ex, and walls are a pain in the ass to fix
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Okay, so no Spice Girls or knitting for YOU! Here is your care package: a purr from Primal Coach Kitty, a yo-mama joke from Benign Poltergeist, and Avada Kedavra will fart out an egg in your general direction. And I will make two pounds of meatballs in which to drown your sorrows.

Comment

because my wit and all encompassing sense of comraderie are what keep people here happy.
                    Absolutely!!!!!
                    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse
                    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• you silver tongued fox, flattery like that and there's nary a punched wall or exploded head to be found
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• My god, BloodOrchid- did my mood rub off on you? I'm sorry! But I hear ya.

Hint on walls- buy 16 oz boxing gloves to protect the hands (be sure to keep a strong fist to protect the wrists) and don't hit drywall walls. Cinderblock ones hold up fine- and if they're painted they won't rip up your gloves. Also, I like cinderblock walls the best for hitting my head against. Not sure why, but they work the best.

I find that if I bellow along with the first two or three songs on Dropkick Murphy's Blackout album, it's easier to be civil. And "Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced" is just funny.
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• my mood may have rubbed off on you, it was ginormous. if there was a wave of pissiness yesterday, that was my bad you guys. i think yesterday i wouldn't have waited to put the gloves on if i had thought to punch the brick section, but the thought of hitting things does make me happy & i'll look that song up now

i asked my guy to say sweet things to me and he said sweet things to me and i passed out last night. got up and put makeup on, did errands and what do i hear and see but 'you get prettier every time i see you!' and some guy covertly looking at me. oh makeup, what miracles can't you achieve

water weight fell back off to the original low of ___._, so 9 more lbs until i get back to ___._ so i can get on with actual 'it counts again' weight loss. i took a full side view pic some weeks back. maybe one day when it's less embarassing i can put it and my weight up in before and after and say 'look! if i can become not scary so can you! all you need is 19870349583049578 sets of prescription pills!'
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

water weight fell back off to the original low of ___._, so 9 more lbs until i get back to ___._ so i can get on with actual 'it counts again' weight loss. i took a full side view pic some weeks back. maybe one day when it's less embarassing i can put it and my weight up in before and after
                            Get lost, water!!!

I fought with myself for a long time before starting my journal about posting my weight.

Comment

• i foresee decades of self debate
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my ex was a casual curser, f words and b words and m f words. it caught on and i became a casual curser.. around him and friends. not my family. i'd feel bad cursing around my family

my bay doesn't curse, so i felt awkward saying bad words in front of him so my potty mouth has been tampered down a great deal with the most offensive word to leave my face being sugartit

unless i'm angry, then i fling curses with wild abandon. i've noticed i'm cursing more lately so maybe it's an attitude shift. or maybe my discomfort makes me grumpy, or care less about saying 'nice' words. i censor myself less here. my ex was a goofball when he wasn't angry, and one phrase he'd cheerfully throw out was 'fuck the bullshit!' emphasis on fuck and bull, and i look around at the world, and i feel the pain in my back, and il isten to the idiots on tv and it's all bullshit

i'm tired of catering to other people, i really am. i'm tired of others trying to plaster their beliefs on me like it will stick. the world is full of morons. i just wanted to put that out there

full. to the top.

but it's always the moron who is the loudest

i'm also tired of not being creative with broccoli, gosh darn it!
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X