the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all they need is some sparkly butt and boob gear

well.. the steak is blandand unappetizing, the spinach is bland and unappetizing, the potato is bland and unappetizing

truth be told, however, they're all just plain unappetizing. i was hungry. i cooked. i don't want.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Slather everything with mustard, though I don't know if that would work on the spinach.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Chipotle Tabasco!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I've been following you for some time, but not stalkerish.

When i was young i always thought my mom put mustard in her can spinach. It always tasted mustardy to me. I found out differently when a babysitter looked at me oddly and refused to put mustard in it while cooking. It still had a mustardy taste to me. It wasn't until i was adult that i ever had fresh spinach and the taste was so much better.

I hope your appitite soon returns and you enjoy the yummines of food again.

Comment

• hi phigment welcome

one day i'll make a roll call to see who all reads this, cause the number of views is really surprising. then i'll reward everyone with mustardy spinach mush

although, cooked to mush mustard greens with apple cider vinegar drizzled on top is good

food still doesn't taste good, but it's okay. i just won't eat as much. and visited gramma and helped her with some chores

then came home and made the boys play outside in their designated safe area

after having several up for 24 hours days this week, i finally got to sleep. so i slept yesterday, and then i slept last night, and waka slept with me on the bed. i thought i had only had a few hours, but it was another 7 hours and he didn't wake me any time

i go to sleep with him laying in one spot, i wake up with him laying in one spot. he didn't pee on the sheets, he didn't whine to be let down. the bed must be super comfortable to him too

but even though i slept 7 extra hours last night, i'm still kinda tired. maybe it's hormones. or maybe i have a split personality that takes over and i only think i've been sleeping

new dude started following me on fitocracy. i'm like who are you? so i look, and all he follows is attractive women

subtle

but my pic isn't of me, so maybe he's under the mistaken impression that's i'm not fat

and i'm really judgmental of myself tracking my workouts. 'that's pitiful'
            Last edited by bloodorchid; 12-02-2012, 03:19 PM.
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• omg belle wtf

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Lawls

Teh stockholms got her...

Oh wait, No!... it's cause she lost her glasses!
                See how she's squinting... she's one of them vain bitches who refuses to wear their glasses 'cept when they read... mmmhmmm. *nods*
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• i've got robin mckinley's beauty and the beast book. well.. one of them anyways

he stays beastly in the end, i prefer it that way

not that i'm into animals or anything

but if you get stockholmes, you should get rewarded with the one you fell for! not some generic pretty boy *scoff*

when you kiss that mouth full of fangs and accidentally nick your lip and beast gets a taste for blood and you spend every night awake hoping that he won't eat you, then you know it's real love

because real love means you stick together
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• when you kiss that mouth full of fangs and accidentally nick your lip and beast gets a taste for blood and you spend every night awake hoping that he won't eat you, then you know it's real love
                    Words of wisdom. LOL!
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• app says 'why, it would be delightful if you did your workout at 5pm' i say '.... kay *shrug*'

shopping, walking, shopping + walking, 2 birds one stone, calories killed

today, my face was victoria's secret model face. what is that, you say? polished girl next door sweet and sexeh

it's what it looks like, anyways

wonder of wonders, ladies were chatty and smiley, men were polite and smiley. huh. neat trick.

i'm like a magician

i'm also ready for bed already. it was dark at 5, daylight saving is still tripping me up. it's only 7, it's not bedtime, gah.
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• OMG!!!

Nars... Not just Orgasm, but Super Orgasm AND Deep Throat! (blushes)

I'm gonna end up broke...
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• when i first saw all those i thought to myself 'I MUST HAVE ALL THE DIRTY THINGS'

i ordered orgasm off sephora way back when, and it sated my need

it helped that i paid 22$ for something that smelled old

now i (fortunately or unfortunately) look at nice things with as critical an eye as i look at drugstore things
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            i've got robin mckinley's beauty and the beast book. well.. one of them anyways

he stays beastly in the end, i prefer it that way

not that i'm into animals or anything
                            No, animals are in(to) you.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• ooo that's dirty

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                when i first saw all those i thought to myself 'I MUST HAVE ALL THE DIRTY THINGS'

i ordered orgasm off sephora way back when, and it sated my need

it helped that i paid 22$ for something that smelled old

now i (fortunately or unfortunately) look at nice things with as critical an eye as i look at drugstore things
                                Smells old... =/

Well they look like pretty colors.
                                But pretty colors can be had cheaper that's for sure.

As far as smells... the Too Faced Chocolate matte bronzer (the same $22 as a Nars blush but probably 100% more usable) and Physicians Formula 'happy booster' in Pink are kinda hard to beat.

My favorite Milani little lip gloss color is Taboo... LOVE that one. It's an awesome color on me, and the name happens to be good as well. I've been dragging one of those around for years. I've gone through many.
                                Still waiting for my 'Sex Kitten' gloss to arrive... I hope I like those as much.

I have trouble with make-up tutorials on youtube... my eyes are hooded sort of almond eyes even though I'm Caucasian. I've been asked so many times over the years about my ethnicity, weather I have Asian mixed parentage or whatever... nope. Maybe the touch of Cherokee in me? *shrug*
                                Anyway... so many tuts are aimed at either the regular shaped normal creased eye that does smokey shit all perfect, or a full on Asian hooded almost no crease at all eye, and mine lands a bit in the middle. Full on hooded to the lashes on the outer half... some lid showing on the inner corner. Always been that way. Gonna suck when they start to droop as I age.

Pixiwoo does some that are a decent fit... but most of the rest is just frustrating.
                                So I'm a review hound.

All. Your. Fault.

Of course... at least I'm not still applying icky 3 year old mascara?
                                Last edited by cori93437; 12-05-2012, 12:57 AM.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X