No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that settles it. I am cutting back on my pre-workout. Only two scoops of coffee for me.

Comment

• i have no idea what this is

so here you go

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• --> We're not positive, but we're pretty sure this is a magical forest creature that feeds on rainbows and dreams <--

O.O

give meeeeeeee

wait, not that one.. this one

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
          That bodybuilding meal video was awesome.
          i feel the same. i not only laughed, but oggled.

how do you spell oggle?

Comment

• One "g."
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• you shallow wench, ogling those poor men like they were nothing but beefcake

flexing, bare armed beefcake

helping gramma with errands and chores = getting lots of workouts and walks in. helping ma as well = sore run downed tired bodiness

but that's why god created pills

my upper body feels worked. my lower body feels worked. my legs feel all walked out. and i bought bear his very own second bathroom pee-upon towel because i am too damn worn out to keep correcting him, so when back soreness stops and sleeplessness stops, i'll pour febreze all over the floor and keep a hawk eye on him

also, now that i "know how" to be a girl, girl things like nail painting are kind of meditatively relaxing. my nails are like 4 different colors tho. cause i'm like a wild stallion

i can't be tamed.

into painting with one color.

like an adult.
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• aw, vintage beefcakes

Marlon Brando Was A Perfect Man

i'm reminded of tom hardy for some reason

i forgot what i was going to originally say

other than a fat woman wanting an attractive man means she's aiming above her station

but a fat man wanting an attractive woman means he's just getting his dues

apparently
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Bay sleep breathing in my ears and cookie making me cuddle do wonders for my stress levels

Memories given by assholes get nudged to the wayside

and cookie limp-noodle falling face first into the crevice between my arm and body makes me smile
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• All I got from this were obscure Bill and Ted's references: Wyld Stallyns and "Station!". Don't judge me.

Comment

• I never stop judging you
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• for real, i'm judging right now. you text too slow

being able to eat a pill brings a very very real and visceral sense of relief. and the relief the pill itself is extra real. and i'm basically carrying around the samsung bay bought for me everywhere to keep my kingdom and farms upgraded on the 'the hobbit kingdoms of middle earth' game. I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG NOW. 2 HOURS. GAH. so impatience.

when you put in half assed effort in pork steak and mashed potatoes, the dividends you get back ar just as half assed, taste-wise

bay said he'd dump a stick of butter in it. that's my boy. you're my boy, blue bay. i'll spread paula deen cookery like a virus.

if waka and bear would learn to jump on my bed too maybe they'd do that instead of staring at cookie up there and whining loud enough i can't tune them out. but for the pain they endured, they were given pork twists wrapped in chicken jerky

the joy on bear's face.. silly dogs

but yeah, i have zero plans on squatting tonight
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i think.. i mean, i could be wrong.. but i think... she needs to get laid

but in soviet russia (when you're a shrieky cryface), famous people know you

Last edited by bloodorchid; 11-19-2012, 05:59 PM.
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i feel pretty horrible, to the point i want to cry and go back to bed

back is sore through the pills
                              eyes are tired
                              body is stiff
                              and tired
                              stomach doesn't want to hold food and i don't know why
                              pups want more love than i want to give right now
                              and i still have more stuff to do for gramma and ma

and i just want to hide in bed for the next week
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Brando.
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                                X