No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i choose to show 'everything' on my youtube subscription list, it shows random makeup and humor vids. when i click 'highlights' it shows all workout vids hahaha

yes i know, universe. i chose this, i want this.

i downloaded a sleep tracker app so i could get a graph view of how terrible my sleep is

my nails are friggen hard as rocks. i bet i could crawl up and down walls like the licker on resident evil *crunch crunch crunch RAPTOR SHRIEK tongue flobbling everywhere*

for some reason i bought a jar of turkey gravy when i went grocery getting. i was hungry when i went shopping, and now i look at it and think '...why?'. and annie's mac, though made with rice flower, hits my pcos like wheat. and of course i spelled it flower instead of flour. of course.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Bloody Cuts

GOOD TIMES

and so is this. thank you again, youtube

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Hey girl...

Last edited by cori93437; 11-11-2012, 08:37 PM.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• are you giving me the sexy eye? because it is persuasive
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i. am. determined! to watch. the walking dead. before i lay down for bedtime.

was well enough to visitate relatives today finally. but i slept yesterday, then this morning to this afternoon, and i'm ready for more sleep. but dammit i will do some form of exercise before i sleep! i'll even do one of the videos from that annoying lady on youtube if i have to! and i won't even log it on fitocracy if it means i can yawn my butt into covers

i've been making it a point to walk more the last few days. that must count for something

i got told i looked smaller again. i don't know what's disappearing from where, the scale hasn't changed. but cool, cool

steak and diced up potatoes and some shrimp for supper, veggies and MUHEAT for lunch. we did pretty okay.
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• after i hit 'post' i said f this waiting and headed to bed. but i did indeed do 2 short videos, one was pilates legs crap and another was for butts. there were no squats i nvolved, only bridges until my butts cramped. but my back is burning today regardless

but i'm full on tuna and deviled eggs so there's that
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i took a nap. cookie ecstatically informed me that he would love to nap with me by scrambling up onto the bed and rolling his head all on and under my hand

after the first 30 minute doze i dragged up and pulled whiney waka and bear up too, and they informed me of how happy they were i did this by jumping up in my face and then wallowing all over me while i hid my head under cover

after another 30 minute doze, i heard a strange noise... cookie... did you puke on me? no.. my jacket is behind me, it was just you making the zipper jangle

and i believed this until cookie puked on my chest, soaking my shirt.

i was ready to get up anyways
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• in the far distant to somewhat recent past, my fairly strong nails would have split or broken after getting some growth because i am not a delicate person who does delicate things delicately

now..? just call me wolverine. all i have on them is a single anti-yellowing base

i've already dug up some asphalt with them, just because i could. i made myself an explosion resistant house with it. and people must get extra cash for people viewing their vids on HD. or else there are many a confident, pustule covered person on youtube, because they keep doing the 'WATCH MUHR VIDJO IN TEN FURTY' pop up

i'm not hungry, but i still think someone should make me everything on chowstalker for when i AM hungry. see, i'm thinking ahead. and i don't think i'll do any muscular enhancing activities tonight. i did stretch, legs are uber tight

so.. oucheh
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i worked out my butts knowing that it will hurt other places tomorrow

because i am a badass

yeah, okay..

i bought some 'feel better nice things' with the full intention of earning them with a workout. it was getting to the workout that i had some issue with, but bay saying he was gonna go do his made me whine and get up and get it over with

and waka humped my leg. and i was like 'dude... stop it. i don't like you like that.' so he stopped. and did it again. and i shook him off again. so i get on the floor for planks, and he grabs my sticking up in the air leg and goes again

and i cracked up and shook him off again. he finally got the hint. he either needs a girlfriend or needs his testiculars taken off.

and i bragged too soon, my thumb nail split well below the flesh line. i will not be removing that :|
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• annnnd my back hurts already

f word

and i bought cranberries. i'm pretty sure i want to do something like this now

not NOW-now. i'm not hungry now. but yeah. yeaaahhhhh.
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• cracks me the f up sometimes

but uhh.. if you watch it, and you're at work or something.. turn the volume down, there's bad words

my thighs are sore, my glutes burn, my back did hurt like a mofo but i took pills so that feels better. oddly, my abs are just tender when i pull them in

i think i've said before that post workout muscular sorenesses get on my damn nerves

still do. just wanted to put that out there. but at least i know what i did, did some good
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• agghhhhh! <3

beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That bodybuilding meal video was awesome.
                            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                              That bodybuilding meal video was awesome.
                              Yeeeeeeah! This nutrition thing man, this ain't complicated

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Yeeeeeeah! This nutrition thing man, this ain't complicated
                                Those guys are funny... but one of the tags after that video was over was this...

... and I got educated!

~~~~NSFW~~~~... NSFW at ALLLLLLLL... no-sir -reeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Just another reason to laugh at the muscle heads instead of drool over them.
                                Sooooooooooo not my types!
                                Last edited by cori93437; 11-14-2012, 09:19 PM.
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                                X