No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walking dead. andrea. the absolute dumbest character after last season's lori

here's a safe and accurate way to gauge life choices: if andrea would do it, run the opposite direction.

WWAD?

but i couldn't sleep, and fevery hot all night, so that all can make me less than charitable towards the intelligence of others
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• mahaha

beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• well. i blew my nose so much i strained my sinuses or gave myself a bulging brain vein. but the discomfort is where my sinus headaches are so i'm going (for now) with sinus strain

i'm not hungry but i keep wanting to eat. bay said my body wants nutrients. i said my body had enough to burn off.

then i cooked diced sweet potato and chicken. sigh.

i've been irritated slash angry at the animals today. every time i drag my eyes open for more coughing and fevering, they're pawing the mattress and waka whines and they want me UP OMG UP YOU HAD YOUR EYES CLOSED FOR SO LONG IT FREAKED ME OUT GET UP and i do not want up you hairy little guilt inducing butt munchers!

and i had to get on the floor to reach my lip balm out from under the bed and waka and cookie kept trying to make out with my nostrils. i blew in their faces but finally had to growl at them before they'd leave my face the hell alone

oh, and i brushed my hair. be proud. i didn't have to.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'm trying to narrow down what makeup to get. i have a big bumper of cash left in the bank so i can buy it and still be on budget, but it's like 'jesus that's a lot of money. i could stick with my sale bought urban decay. and just have to deal with all the shimmer and glitter every day. i mean i only like feeling like a disco ball sometimes though. but i can ignore it, right? ......'

gah. indecision. but it will be THE friggen best deal i can get on filler-eye tears making-powders-free shadows.

and now that that superfluousness is off my brain, here we go. i am, by nature, not an athletic person. i am a 'curl up somewhere comfy and read' type of person. i don't mind working out, aside from the whole broken back areas thing, but i could do without it as well. my drive to lose weight is for my guy. i want to look hot and i want to look at least kinda hot, in certain lights, and poses, naked

my attitude is at odds with my desires, and having pcos doesn't help things. so i was watching vlogs on youtube last night and someone said they're going slow. just walking more, doing more activities, and the goal is only 10 lbs by december

something in me sighed in relief at that. i always feel either 'i have to lose it all now!' or 'i'm fine as is, what's the big deal?' and those 2 ideas banging off each other make me anxious and feeling like i'm gassing the car while the brake is on

so i told my baby what i wanted to do, i wanted to tell him.. i don't know why. i guess like 'okay i've decided. will you support me and love me and stuff?'

he teased that i just wanted to look hot well, yeah.. for him. i want to be can't-take-your-eyes-off desirable for him. and he said it was already like that

love, yo. i have it
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Smoosh. You have a keeper there.
            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• he's very very sweet to me

i felt a little better today so i decided to go do some shopping, get some muscle mags and dog treats and burger meat. i didn't look for a good parking spot (i don't park close out of laziness, but impatience. when i'm ready to go, i'm ready to GO) nevertheless, the spot wasn't a mile away. i started to dog myself a little, like 'come on, you could park further' til i had to give myself a 'you're still getting well, it's okay'. good thing too, a short trip with minimal wandering left me completely wiped out and feeling horrible for a few hours after

but the boys got pork jerky this time, they were so 'cited. i got washed sheets, i will be so 'cited to lay down.

because i'm completely wiped out
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i think i may have found my calling in life :|

What It's Like To Snuggle With A Baby Walrus

yeah i'm still awake. cause i'm smart like that.
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• the wagon, we're firmly on it

sighs of relief are made when there are no cravings

the face cream to prevent wrinkles causes wrinkles and coconut oil makes the wrinkles go away. i really liked that cream too, it smells nice

4 hours of sleep do not feel good. still fevery and sniffly and in possession of a croaking man voice.

yawn yawn yawn
                  Last edited by bloodorchid; 11-01-2012, 06:08 PM.
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• okay the makeups is ordered. *hyper ventilating*.

not really. but i still didn't like spending so much money on that AND dog supplies AND vituhmins all in one day.

and deadwood is mildly interesting, until The Artist Formerly Known As Raylon On Justified acts. mister olyphant, y u act so strange? and eb. gah. but yeah okay, whatever i'm shutting up. or i'll type on all night about all my feelings of wtf

i mean it's like he has a stick all the way up his behind. and i get that his character is a good, if very reserved, man. but he's so stiff and stilted! smoke a doobie and try again!

and the whitening toothpaste i bought because the hippie toothpaste did not whiten even tho it feels good in my mouth is burning me a bit. i don't think that's how it's supposed to work. okay i mean, i get that stains will be removed, but i didn't think it would be by acid washing the interior of my face

and i'm 99% certain i will only remove my sweat pants in emergencies only until i feel better. you can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands. or when i shower.
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i decided to be a good daughter and help ma shop, as she is sick and i am feeling better

the f. she perked up after the exertion and i felt horrible again.

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i was wondering if i needed a reason to post this picture and i decided, you know what? i don't

so here

and the title for this

makes my brain sing this

and an open letter to my guy

i love you

love,
                        me
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'm pretty sure i had this 'cold' over 3 years ago. only back then, it was a bleeding sore throat, high fever, so much coughing my abs were shredded and i had to hug a pillow and tense my whole body to cough with only a little less pain, stuffed up, runny nose, stuffed up runny nose, and one memorable pee trip left me gasping and wheezing just from the short walk from bed

this go round.. i'm worn out all over, runny nose, unpainful coughing, and just. so. tired. and bad feeling.

but i don't feel like i'm dying. so there's that.

but since i feel rough and worn out, my brain says 'we need something to make us feel better. how about some more pretty new no-filler makeup?'

evil brain

hi cookie. yes you're soft, i feel it. yes my hand smells like rotisserie chicken, i know. okay i guess i can pet you while you lick my fingers. yeah i know i taste good. i love you too pup.

but anyways. along with my One Day At A Time philosophy, i've now adopted (yet again) Do Not Drink Diet Dr Pepper Today. it's gone well so far. and Eat Mostly Meat Today is something else i'm adopting. i'm one of those self experimenters, and it can't possibly mess my hormones up any more than pcos messes them up
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i had a dr pepper

HO NOOOOOOOE

oh well. meat is on track.

i slept yesterday and last night and i'm sleepy enough to sleep again. good lord..

and my back is sore. and i'm yawny and coughy. and iguess that's all for now.

beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• cuddling cookie and scritching waka were only temporary deterrents

i am sore and slightly aggravated, and it's making me want to end every sentence with 'F_ck!' like napoleon dynamite ended his statements with Gosh!

but here's this bit of awesome

http://www.instructables.com/id/dinosaur-heels/
                              Last edited by bloodorchid; 11-04-2012, 02:20 PM.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i signed back into fitocracy. it got all swankified and stuff, but i can still navigate

i feel like a lamer for not having workouts to log. but i have to remind myself (yet again) that i am still sick and get easily exhausted

it's been a week. i'm done with this sick crap. i can't even change light bulbs or dig through a car without needing to sit. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU D:<

but i ate 2 small apples and i'm full now. and in bear's quest to eat everything i eat, he had apple too and seemed to like it. little nutball.
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X