• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    Oooooh! Me! Me! Me!
    i thought you were all 'ohhhh i have to be in a relayyyyshunship'

besides, i could be ugly as sin for all you know

besides, lol, reels em in every time

Originally posted by Owly View Post
    OMG I would totally drop the barbell on myself while peeing myself laughing if I ever saw some dude doing that at the gym.
    it's friggen amazing. AMAZUHZING.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• The phrase "silly goose" was created for that dude. Plus, JB did it better.

Comment

• you're from georgia huh?

i bet you're hot

wanna have sexy sex?
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• don't skip after the first minute, watch it til the end

or else
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• well, i guess like a once in a lifetime spotting of bigfoot, there goes the way of one waylandc

you know what's helpful? clearance racks. those are helpful. i got 2 shirts and a skirt for 30 bucks. why do i need a skirt? who the hell knows, my legs are blindingly white.

but it was knocked down to 4$ and it was pretty and it was loose and flowy

i don't care what bbw and bbw lovers alike say, tight skirts don't look good on pcos bellies

not mine anyways.

am i angry because it's crimson tide season or am i angry because flowing hormones make me less inhibited? i don't know. but we're still on the wagon, go us
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Oh, good on that guy's speech. I thought he was a tool at first, but he redeemed himself.

We've got all this big shit going down. People who lost their homes to unscrupulous bankers, people underemployed, one out of four kids going to bed hungry, kids learning squat in skool, shit health care, and agra business feeding us poison. And what are the pinheads concentrating on? Them dadblamed homos. What a bunch of fucktards.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• i'm not really counting gramma food as falling off the wagon. like rainbows and unhappy dry buttsecks at the gas pump, gramma food just IS. on one half of the plate, we have real mashed potatoes, lima beans and yam patties. on the other we have gravy on the potatoes, fried chicken and a 2x2 chunk of chocolate cake

and that just reminded me that i brought home a slice of punkin pie but left it in my auto. sigh... i don't feel like getting it now.

maybe i'll leave it til it grows mold and i won't have to happily and orgasmically eat it

now that i have a female times tracker app, i stopped keeping math in my head. so i just look at the app, say to myself '4 days and still so anger?' and be still so angered

i honestly don't know what's going on. but i am SO. EFFING. PISSED. AT EVERYTHING. when people i don't know get in my space i want to literally growl and say moooooove

it took a few extra hours to get to sleep, so i'm kinda tired now

yawn yawn yawn
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• also i find the best stuff when i'm not signed in youtube

abe won.

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Fucking awesome.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm hot. We can totes sexy sex. I agree that Abe won. *hip thrusting*

Comment

• Yes, I love Epic Rap Battles of History! That one was awesome.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                          Yeah, I'm hot. We can totes sexy sex. I agree that Abe won. *hip thrusting*
                          you wanna be abe, and i'll be lady mitt and we can make me all flip floppity?
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            you wanna be abe, and i'll be lady mitt and we can make me all flip floppity?
                            Who's gonna be lady obama? Because you just know she'd take Abe in a heartbeat. Plus 3-ways are always better than couple sex.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• ooo

maybe someone can dress up as mitt's old dog and bring chocolate sauce to smear around
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• walking dead got decidedly awesome over the break! last season it was 'god lori's stupid' and 'god carl's stupid'. now it's 'OMG I HAVE A LADY BONER FROM HOW MUCH I AM ENJOYING THIS'

thank you show, for getting less dumb

and i ate doritos! D:

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X