the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll tell you why

because satan owns the soul of every movie exec in hollywood. in return for power and riches, his price is humiliation via terrible movie decisions before eternal roasting in hell

dance puppets! ahahahahaaa
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• I knew there had to be a reason. lol
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• who had a 12 hour fast? this girlladyperson thing

who broke it with a fresh kfc biscuit? ugh.. relatives. evil.

but how quickly one's tongue forgets, i didn't want moar and i didn't eat moar. when i cooked muh supper i made burger steaks with burger toppings and a salad with cheesy kielbasa things. and i got full on half the meat so i guess.. breakfast on ze morrow

i vacuumed for gramma again. and it occurred that perhaps i should vacuum my digs too since the pups and i are sneezy

but not tonight

because i'm lazy

Last edited by bloodorchid; 10-18-2012, 08:40 PM.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• i'd like to take a moment to remember a very special moment in my tv viewing life

as well assssssss........ thees

yaaaaaay
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            who had a 12 hour fast? this girlladyperson thing
            Repeat after me: "I am a bonnie lassie. I am a very bonny lassie."
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• i am a VERY BONNIE LASSIE
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'm cold. i dozed under a heating pad for a few hours, that was nice. i don't know why so many people say such amazing things about hemp lotion. it seems like i just cut my nails down 2 days ago and they're already claws again. i think i'm gonna be a unicorn for halloween.

it's stupid simple. and there's glitter involved.

i was angry earlier. i guess i still am. i am heavily tempted to leave a youtube comment on a makeup vid saying the stupid picture they took for the beginning makes her mouth look like a gaping worn out anus after a 10 hour anal gangbang.
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• the creeper lust face makes this even better

if you had barbies and kens, this was you. don't deny it. mom saw me playing with my dolls one day and said '...maybe you've been watching too much tv'

and friggen this, cause it's adorable

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I can't even watch that first one because the family's trying to sleep. And yeah, whenever I would play with my cousin's barbies it was sexual.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• kids are such pervs

i should know, i used to be one
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        kids are such pervs

i should know, i used to be one
                        Wanna know what all the moaning I was doing earlier was about?

Stretching.
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• hahaha that would do it
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i just wanted to put this here

baby i think i found your magic bullet path to ripped to hell awesomeness

if you try this, for the love of god film it for me

in other news, supper last night was Gloop (tm) (c) (r). ground beef, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke bits, sweet potato dices, pizza sauce (what i had on hand) and some cinnamon. duhlishus, so i had the leftovers for breakfast

and in only a few short weeks of being back on the wagon, i am fertile once again. so if anyone wants to make babies, come on by

but call first, so i can brush my hair or whatever it is women do
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Oooooh! Me! Me! Me!

Comment

• OMG I would totally drop the barbell on myself while peeing myself laughing if I ever saw some dude doing that at the gym.
                                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X