No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in case it wasn't obvious at this point, i do have issues. clapping with the severed arms cracked me up

but i was researching mileena, who has a great halloween face. and if i dress up i will wear it

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• have i put this up yet? i may have already. but this is my journal and i can do what i want

sore day, but i guess it's okay. that's why god made pills and gave them to give to my dr to give to my pharmacist to give to me

today was not very primally, i had bread

but todays emotions are better than last night's emotions. and my pink rose bush is puking out a billion pink roses, and i love it. love in the sense that eet's so peaceful to look at and randomly smell while wandering around looking at and watering the others.

but there will be an attempt at PT. as my bay called it, Pain & Torture.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Poor, poor sweet Kratos!
        The clapping was extra cool though.

And... I have been inspired.

Except now that I'm a redhead I want to be this guy...

To quote you: "in case it wasn't obvious at this point, i do have issues".
        Last edited by cori93437; 09-25-2012, 08:36 PM.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• a dead silent dexter, mayhaps?

i saw that face in the recommended vids list and thought of using rigid collodion. this is the like.. greatest invention ever

you could be the goriest most disgusting greatest halloween celebrator in your town!
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• And this just looks fun... and makes me want to scare children.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• oh god lol
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• she put a diseased vagine on her cheek

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Hehehe.... if only it were blue!

Bingo... love the staples...

I think her color choices for makeup were wrong, but I could fix that.
                  I like it.
                  Much easier than the half face prosthetic with the stitches too.
                  But the prosthetic is just More.
                  Such a quandary.

I think I need some of that rigid collodion just because...
                  Last edited by cori93437; 09-25-2012, 10:10 PM.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• you could make it More *nodding*

...with a glue stick

so much grossness. i love halloween.

beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i feel insecure and clingy again. is it because my zoloft intake has been sporadic again? my sleeping has been sporadic again? i went on a comfort food binge again?

all of the above? none of the above?

but i'm putting on my big girl panties and not bugging him with incessant texts

i have a bag of lettuce that will melt soon if i don't eat it, but i really just don't want it

and apparently when the automated teller said i had bumper cash in the bank, it lied and i got a letter saying i'm over drawn. perhaps if i had just gotten10 bucks in gas, i'd be fine. as in, i'm super annoyed

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• lying in bed with the dogs looking at stuff on youtube on the toy my baby got me is nice. that's what i did yesterday morning. cookie laying along my side with his head in my armpit is nice too. he figured out that's the best position to get cuddled ANNNND get a belly rub at the same time

later on that morning, after putting some cash in the bank, i went by the indoor farmers market and had a look-see. i could get a giant basket full of sweet potatoes for 10$. so that's on my to-do list in the future. the 'genuine amish baked goods' looked like store bought stuff *skeptical eyes* but the main attraction, the thing that caught and held my eyes was... real milk from a local rural dairy in GLASS JUGS. GLASS JUGS, FOLKS. and the butter was in big plastic 'crammed in by hand' tubs

now i've never seen real live whole milk. the highest i've seen is 4% so, you know, since i'm a hick from hick town i assumed that THAT was whole milk

no. no folks, i was wrong. whole milk has cream alllll up in the lid of the glass jug that my grandmother told me was likely from handmilked cows and *gasp shocked face* you'll never lose weight drinking that

oh gramma. if it's all i drink, i just might

because i was sated on one cup. but it was so good i had 2. and i got full. and i stayed full.

so. much. LOVE. for that place. EFF BUYING MILK FROM STORES, I'LL GLADLY PAY MORE FOR THAT GLASS JUG OF JOY.

but yeah. i spent about 7 hours at grammas yesterday, 4 of those spent dusting with the vacuum. i told her to call me months ago when she wanted her house vacuumed, she never did so i assumed an aunt was :| gramma got a talking to

then i got a talking to for not wanting to take her money

then i went home and lay down to loosen up some while looking at more youtube and texted some with my guy. i guess he knew once he saw the words "i'm" and "laying down" that i'd pass out so no more texteses from him

and i slept all night, and woke up, and here i'm am a few hours later

hydros, it's what's for breakfast
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• breakfast o' champions
                          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• "EFF BUYING MILK FROM STORES, I'LL GLADLY PAY MORE FOR THAT GLASS JUG OF JOY."

Shake, pour, and BLISS!

Welcome to my world sweetie...
                            Mine comes in half gallon mason jars. LOL
                            And if you can ever get your hands on some real Guernsey milk (it's a golden color, don't let that stop you) it's EVEN BETTER!

Chillax and feels bettah today.
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• well, it was a feel worse day, so i'm walking around with my pt band and randonly whapping my arms back

BUT

yeah, i don't know a but. but i'm back on the wagon AGAIN after comfort fooding. i need to stop that. and i'm watching here comes honey boo boo, and the oldest girl had the baby, and the teeny little 1 day old baby has heart burn and i'm like </3 NO, use your brains and don't feed her that formula

tiny little helpless things. my kryptonite. i've had copious amounts of caffeine with my saturated fats. i'm hyper.

but i've held off on pills so far, more band snapping and yoga arm throw backing helps this time. doesn't always, most times banding makes it worse. so who knows.

the other night i realized i was looking forward to eating a muscle relaxer even tho i didn't have too much stiffness going on, so i went all 'damn..' my past jokes of becoming a 20$ handjob giver living in a box on the sidewalk were trying to come to fruition
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• guess what dessert is! the rest of the milk out of the jug thing. i have trouble believing it's a full 64oz like the bottle says. but i'm buying more. and once my 2 buck glass jug deposit fee is given, it will be a never ending cycle of deposit return and take back

but i wanted to give the world this

and this

25 Adult Jokes In Cartoons That You Never Understood As A Kid
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X