No announcement yet.

Primal Challenge Journal AverageJoe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well mother nature helped w/ my workout today and yesterday. I shoveled snow for about 1.5 hrs yesterday and 1 hours today. Yep I live on a corner lot with lots of sidewalks and a double long driveway.

Comment

AJ - may I suggest that when you finish this jar of peanut butter that you replace it with almond butter. Peanuts are legumes and as with all beans they are non-primal and require processing before you consume. Most almond butter is made of almonds and olive oil but read the labels to make sure you're geting what you think you're getting. I like Trader Joes's brand of chunky unsalted but there are many other combos to pick from if you're not a chunky lover.

You may also want to add Fish or Krill oil to your daily supplements to balance your O3's and 6's. I prefer to use Krill over fish oil but again it's only a suggestion.

I'm glad to see you're keeping true to yourself and taking things 1 step at a time. Best of luck! :-)

Comment

hi kjake55.

Yep I think the PB killing my diet. To bad it is my go to quick snack to fight off hunger. I think it helps me to not binge eat, it is nice b/c there is no prep time and it fills me up. Unfortunately I have 1 more jar after I finish the one I am on. I was also thinking about switching to fish oil once I was done with the flaxseed oil. Do you think I should switch to fish oil or take both fish and flax? Also I was thinking about adding a vitamin d/magnesium supplement.

Comment

Hi AJ, here are two articles I found from Marks post on fish oil and flax:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/fish-oil-questions-dosage/

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/flax-prostate-cancer-risk/

Hope that helps

Comment

Well as everyone probably figured, I failed miserably. Time to pick myself back up and try again.

Comment

Working...
            X