Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groktimus Primal's - Xylitol

Groktimus Primal's - Xylitol

It may not be Primal but it's a natural wood sugar largely derived from birch trees. It's lower in calories than sugar and doesn't disturb insulin levels because it uses a different pathway. It helps rebuild teeth and stops bacteria from sticking to them. It kills yeast (which is why you can't bake with it since the bread won't rise) by appearing like sugar but then not providing the yeast with any energy. The yeast die from wasting all their energy and life cycle trying to feed on it.

I recommend getting some mints or gum sweetened with xylitol. If you go with a gum xylitol should be the first ingredient. If you go with a mint it should be pretty much all xylitol (with a bit of flavoring) and provide about .5 grams per serving. They say 6.5 grams per day will be enough to assist with oral health over a few months time. Naturally most dentists don't really know about the benefits but they will be happy to fill all your cavities until you have no teeth left! Amazon is a good source but you should be able to find the stuff pretty easily. It's used widely in Scandinavia and should not be confused with other sugar alcohols.

274/191/150
    -Transform!

Groktimus Primal's Experience

Comment

• I removed all xylitol-based products from my home when I found out xylitol is very toxic to dogs:
      http://www.vcahospitals.com/main/pet...y-in-dogs/4340

The day I start worrying about what a vegan thinks of me is the day they push my body out on a flaming Viking boat.
      - One of y'all said this

Comment

• True. Thank you. I meant to mention the animal toxicity in the post but it slipped my mind. I would just be careful to keep it out of the pets reach like a drug but keeping it out of the house is definitely being better safe than sorry.
        -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Another Imbecile

Groktimus Primal's - Another Imbecile

Here is yet another Vegan attempt to discredit the Paleo diet.

The Neolithic Diet

Apparently Vegans need meat so badly their brains are shrinking and they can't do math...

The article references charred cereal grains from as early as 5900 BC. What kind of news is that? We know it's been 10,000 years or more since the real adoption of agriculture. Even if they found evidence before then we also know there are outliers to every situation. One caveman eating one piece of grain over 10,000 years ago would not adaption bring. Especially to our modern 10 servings a day of Wonder bread diet.

Also new ways of doing things took a long time to proliferate. Cavemen did not have the internet and the latest model of the Iphone waiting on their door step the day after it's release. Does anyone really think fire was discovered or harnessed by only one person and then they spread the news throughout the world?

I can't speak about their carbon dating references. Robb, Loren or Mark will have to address the science on that level. Part of me kind of likes people being that stupid. If everyone knew the truth then healthy food would truly be only for the rich due to our very poor handling of propagation and the planet in general.

274/189/150
          Last edited by jfrendek; 07-17-2013, 05:45 AM.
          -Transform!

Comment

• Yeah, somebody else brought this one up. You make some good points there. Maybe we should do a 1-year controlled study. A statistically sound sample of people do SAD, Neolithic, Paleo, vegan, and maybe even separate Primal out.

Measure all kinds of health markers, not just weight. Things like blood work, body composition, fitness levels, doctor visits for illness, self-reported feelings of wellness, whatever.

I'd be very interested in looking at the inputs (diets and physical activities) as well as the outcomes. Let's just put the arguments to bed!

The day I start worrying about what a vegan thinks of me is the day they push my body out on a flaming Viking boat.
            - MDA's very own Mr. Anthony

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Multi-Topic

Groktimus Primal's - Multi-Topic

School kids in India die after eating unbelievably crappy school lunch...

India School Lunch Deaths: 22 Children Die After Eating Meal Tainted With Insecticide

Government protected poison...

GMOs and Ag-Gag Laws: America’s Government-Protected Poison | Blogcritics

Too fat to be rescued...

Patients become too heavy for medical emergency helicopters ? RT USA

I heard from Steve Cooksey that Kerrygold Butter is no longer 100% grass fed.

If superman gets his power from a yellow sun then is it safe to assume all Kryptonians vitamin D deficient?

274/189/150
              -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Typical Monsanto

Groktimus Primal's - Typical Monsanto

I just read a BBC news article stating that Monsanto was only looking to grow their non-GMO seeds in Europe yet a few weeks ago they got legislation passed making the growing of GMO seeds a local decision among member countries. They are obviously trying to wheedle their way in while saying they are not. Uniformed folks that read the headlines might be fooled but I know a lying sack of shit when I see one.

274/187/150
                -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Robb Wolf / My kind of diet

Groktimus Primal's - Robb Wolf / My kind of diet

Sad news. Robb Wolf's mother just past away...

In Memoriam: Mary Sydna Wolf

My kind of diet!

Girl, 3, with rare genetic disorder speaks first words after starting diet that involves eating a kilo of CREAM CHEESE each week | Mail Online

274/190/150
                  -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Wait for it...

Groktimus Primal's - Wait for it...

Teens inhaling blow-gun darts - latimes.com

274/191/150
                    -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Eat Your Pesticide

Groktimus Primal's - Eat Your Pesticide

Momma always said to eat your pesticide...

Another win for Monsanto: US raises allowable levels of company?s pesticide in crops ? RT USA

It's also very disturbing how little news coverage these important issues get. Apparently the free press isn't so free!

274/189/150
                      -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - How to kill a cat

Groktimus Primal's - How to kill a cat

Do you have a cat that you don't want anymore? Are you looking for an exceptionally cruel way to kill it and fuel your sadistic nature? Well then, the vegans have a solution for you. All you have to do is feed it a vegan diet. The crazy vegans think that they can rewrite Mother Nature's rules to suit their flawed ideology. Cat are carnivores. Now say it with me slowly C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-E... and then look up the definition you dumb-ass f#$%ers.

You see humans and dogs are omnivores so with very careful food selection (or appropriate supplementation) it is possible for humans and dogs to limp along on a very less than ideal vegan diet but a true carnivore cannot even stay alive on it. There are many nutrients such as taurine that are not found in sufficient quantities in vegetation but are plentiful in meat. Humans can create taurine if necessary so this is one area where nobody notices that a human's body is being put through hell to whip up some nutrients Betty Crocker style on a vegan diet but a dead cat tells no lies and is hard to ignore!

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go throw some fish on land because I don't believe in water

Evil vegans almost kill kitten by ignoring science | The Daily Caller

274/187/150
                        -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Diabeetus Cure / News

Groktimus Primal's - Diabeetus Cure / News

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23453330

Check out this article. Scientists think that increased energy expenditure in the intestines is the reason weight loss surgery results in a cure for diabetes even before much weight is lost.

Now I will tell you the truth...

The reasons that weight loss surgery "cures" diabetes is simple but the scientists would probably lose their jobs if they told you the truth. People who have had weight loss surgery eat less and spread their food over the day in many small mini-meals. They also focus on protein and tend to become ill when they eat carbohydrates. Gut bacteria changes too not to mention they generally start some sort of exercise program. People who have weight loss surgery are damn near all insulin resistant. Protein also takes more energy to digest than "carbage" does. This sounds an awful lot like Dr. Atkins accept for the expensive surgery part! Since we know that the medical industry is somehow incapable of uttering the words "Atkin's was right" we now have our answer! Just look Steve Cooksey who also almost got in trouble for telling the truth and "cured" his own diabetes.

Check out these links on different subjects too...

http://rt.com/usa/bee-pesticide-scientist-research-600/

http://rt.com/news/australian-dinosaur-park-palmer-574/

274/189/150
                          Last edited by jfrendek; 07-26-2013, 05:57 AM.
                          -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Interesting and funny stuff

Groktimus Primal's - Interesting and funny stuff

This made me pee myself!

Farmers Only Commercial - YouTube

Too fat to live in New Zealand?

BBC News - South African chef 'too fat' to live in New Zealand

Hunting the big game...

Researchers search for link between mammoth bones, early hunters

More FDA foolishness...

The FDA Doesn't Want Chickens To Explore The Great Outdoors : The Salt : NPR

274/190/150
                            -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Whoa Big!

Groktimus Primal's - Whoa Big!

Now that's a big baby with gestational diabetes to thank! The woman gave birth naturally too. Perhaps we're adapting to living on sugar

Girl weighing 13.47 lbs. is Germany

274/191/150
                              -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Paleo Myths & More

Groktimus Primal's - Paleo Myths & More

Check this out. Somebody went through the trouble of writing an entire book to try to debunk Paleo. It's sad but in a way it's a good sign because first they laugh, then they ridicule and eventually they pretend it's been common knowledge all along. All I can say is that the success of Paleo must be kicking the vegan's and the conventional wisdom folks really hard in the crotch. One little problem though... No matter how good your arguments may sound it doesn't change the reality that Paleo is working for so many people (including me). It's very hard to discredit results!

12 Paleo Myths Paperback – 180 Degree Health

Look at this. Someone has created a Franken burger. When will folks accept that you can't emulate real food in a lab? There are too many nutrients both known and unknown. Also anything that doesn't belong in it can be a contaminate. The ration of nutrients often has to be right too. If you do manage to create something close enough to food it's going to be less efficient than a gazing cow anyway!

First Test Tube Burger to be Served Next Week - ABC News

This was actually nice...

PMA donates salad bars to 27 schools

274/190/150
                                -Transform!

Comment

Working...
                                X