No announcement yet.

Groktimus Primal's Experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried once but couldn't get the favorites function to work either. Mark's App is just Tapatalk that has been rebranded and locked into his forum. What I did that was helpful for me was to go into the forum settings via the website and select the message order to be newest first. I would think that would be the default but it isn't. Who wants to wade through pages of old stuff first?
    -Transform!

Comment

• Another way is to go on the regular website and "subscribe" to the thread. That way, in the MDA app, it will show up in your "participated" tab at the top
      Lady Gecko, a.k.a. Theresa.

Comment

• Aha, thanks both.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Multi-Topic

Groktimus Primal's - Multi-Topic

Did you know people pay as much as $14 dollars for a gallon for raw milk? I learned this reading Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Food Rights. The asinine government along with Big Agra have actually created a quasi black market for milk. How ridiculous is that? (it's a good book BTW)

Apparently since Monsanto agreed not to sue farmers for screwing them over with contaminated fields the court system has been using it as an excuse to not let farmers sue Monsanto for the contamination. Since when does a companies worthless promise absolve them from their wrong doing? In the good old United States of greed!

Steve Cooksey is doing well in his battle against the North Carolina Gestapo (so far)

I fought the law and I WON!!!

And finally a funny "jack ass" style idiot for your reading pleasure...

Local Man in Coma After Eating 413 Red Lobster Biscuits | Rock City Times

274/188/150
          -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Valid use for corn

Groktimus Primal's - Valid use for corn

I've discovered that you can use a corn chip as a shovel to get the real food into a takeout container!

Stealthy Wheat....

Monsanto unapproved GMO wheat govt-stored up to 2011 ? RT USA

BBC News - Advance in battle against wheat pest

Leave my swine alone...

Lawsuit Opens Up New Legal Front Against Swine ISO

274/191/150
            -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Finally

Groktimus Primal's - Finally

The wait is over. I'm done taking care of myself. I am just going to get a whole body transplant Futurama style...

Frankenstein-style HEAD transplants could soon be a reality, claims leading surgeon | Mail Online

274/190/150
              -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Discoveries the enabled the CAFO

Groktimus Primal's - Discoveries the enabled the CAFO

In the 1920s Vitamins A & D (and penicillin at some point) were discovered. People started spiking the cows grain with it so they no longer needed to be outside to live. Since they could live indoors and tightly packed. No one had the decency to at least let the cows live a happy (if shortened) life Concentrated Animal Feed Operations (CAFOs) were born which reduced the animals to "udder" prostitutes!

Check out the disturbing link...

http://www.cafothebook.org/

274/192/150

-Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Dah 4th

Groktimus Primal's - Dah 4th

Happy fourth of July! In honor of all the freedoms we are losing that most people don't even seem to appreciate I suggest we rename the holiday to Edward Snowden day. After the inevitable down fall of our head-up-the-ass system there will be statues erected over his grave due to his assassination.

274/191/150

-Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Primal Wear

Groktimus Primal's - Primal Wear

Here is something that's really cool and I think it appeals to the inner caveman. I found the greatest Primal accessory ever. Do you suffer from my affliction? That would be my stone age desire to buy personal effects that are as indestructible as possible.

Check out the website below. There is a young man in Colorado named Chris Alexander and he is a blacksmith. You like the sound of this already don't you? He forges (at 2300 degrees) custom belt buckles that range from a plain (but attractive) hunk of steel to many adorned with artwork. He is apparently known for his buckles with built in bottle openers. He also sells some coo l / indestructible belts to go with them. He sells on Etsy.com and although I've found most art on Etsy expensive as hell he is the exception. His prices are fair and I wish I had such a talent to earn a living doing something I enjoy but a double amputee could count my talents on one hand There are even videos (sped up) to show you exactly how he makes them!

Metalogical Designs: Hand-Forged Metal Art

274/190/150
                    -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Monsanto / Cheese

Groktimus Primal's - Monsanto / Cheese

It didn't take long for Monsanto despite all the worldwide protests and their promise to back off from Europe to pay off their politicians and watch them fold like a house of cards...

Why did the Tories change their tune on GM food? We expose the secret summit where slick lobbyists for bio-tech giants seduced all-too-willing Ministers | Mail Online

Our FDA is so misinformed about food safety they are banning age old french cheese...

BBC News - French outrage after US deems its cheese 'filthy'

Meanwhile Bolivia has now become a freedom fighter by offering Snowden asylum while threatening to close the US embassy. It's obvious the US doesn't even care about right and wrong or even appearances for that matter.

274/193/150
                      -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Swine & Punishment

Groktimus Primal's - Swine & Punishment

Tell them it's a sin to waste good bacon!

Farm Family Threatened with $700,000 Fine for Raising Pigs

The Golden Corral is just awesome

Employee Claims Famous Buffet Chain Serves Dumpster Food - Careers Articles

Our dog has a really weird awful disease...

Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia - WikiVet

274/191/150
                        -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Pls help save our Daschund!

Groktimus Primal's - Pls help save our Daschund!

The little guy has an autoimmune blood disorder so if you can spare anything please...

Help save Tegan the Daschund by Melody Lynn - GoFundMe

Thank you!
                          -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Monsanto

Groktimus Primal's - Monsanto

I here rumbles that Monsanto is having another governmental closed door "pay off" meeting. We really need to make GMO products open source and non-patentable. We have to remove the money to kill the beast. Every time you chop off one of the beast's heads two more grow back with money sacks attached. Intellectual Property (IP) seems to be doing exactly what most programs do (the exact opposite of what they are suppose to do) which is kill creativity. Perhaps better products would come out faster if companies realized they can't sit on their laurels. They need to innovate constantly at an ever accelerating rate rather than sit back and collect royalties.

274/188/150
                            -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - School Lunch / Russian Typewriters

Groktimus Primal's - School Lunch / Russian Typewriters

This is freakin' ridiculous! In England they want to ban packed school lunches so that the kids will have to eat the "healthy" school lunches. I would tell them to screw off. It's like forcing them to eat crap and feeding a child is a definitely a parental decision. If you ask me I have no doubt that the food industry is behind it and the decision has nothing to do with health.

BBC News - Ban packed lunches, head teachers urged

It appears our privacy is so non-existent worldwide that the Russians have resorted to buying typewriters because anything more complicated apparently feeds straight to the NSA and God knows who. Something really must be done to remove governmental power. We are already in an Orwellian world it's just that some folks don't realize it or understand that just because you may feel you have nothing to hide does not make oppression OK, nor does it ensure that they don't eventually find a reason to accuse you of wrong doing. Perhaps you said something they don't like and all of a sudden you find you have broken a new or obscure law and you are beaten or thrown in jail just like Gary Kasparov in Russia.

BBC News - Kremlin security agency to buy typewriters 'to avoid leaks'

274/187/150
                              -Transform!

Comment

• Groktimus Primal's - Childhood Obesity

Groktimus Primal's - Childhood Obesity

I see now there is some positive obesity news. Articles are saying that we're finally starting to turn the tide on childhood obesity. Even if you believe the statistics I think it's going to be very amusing to watch the political and corporate dunderheads line up to take credit for it. Any progress we do make I believe will be largely created by parents waking up and going Primal. They may not call it Primal, they may call it natural or whole food or whatever but none the less it will be essentially Primal.

Looks like the U.S. is winning its war on childhood obesity

274/191/150
                                -Transform!

Comment

Working...
                                X