X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpy Caveman's Primal Journal

Mood: Awesome

Food: Grassfed roast beef

Abs: Looking like there's something happening there when I'm in a dark hallway with the light from the bathroom shining on them from the side.

Butter: Kerrygold

Canada: Still far away

Homework: Dammit.

This:
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Yay Grumpy Caveman! Just Curious, What was the catalyst for starting a journal after all this time?

I see you have moved. For school I imagine. Good Luck in your new endeavors.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Ahnold with bad viking helmet. Made me laugh.
      Georgette

Comment

'Bout time, old man.

How is the culture shock for ya?
        "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
          Yay Grumpy Caveman! Just Curious, What was the catalyst for starting a journal after all this time?
          A perfect storm of boredom, free time, and disdain for the forums. Behold!

... Today I tried to do a sprint workout with kettlebells. I used two 40 pounds kettlebells. How do you people do it?!?!?!? I pulled muscles in my shoulders and legs and I sprained my ankle! These workouts are insane!

I'm going to IF tomorrow, eating nothing but bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
            'Bout time, old man.

How is the culture shock for ya?
            None to speak of. People here are nice. Their way of life is the same.

Comment

First I was like, yeahhhh pullups on the rings!
              Then I was like, nahhh, never mind.
              Then I was like, mmmm, beef.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                I'm going to IF tomorrow, eating nothing but bacon.
                Awesome!

Glad to see you in the journals
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

I had a sad realization just now.

The forums are very popular. There is a continuous stream of new people.

That means that there is a continuous stream of people posting about their discoveries that their trusted doctors know nothing about nutrition, that Dr. Oz may not be so great after all, and that everyone around them is retarded.

12 years from now: "OMG my doctor doesn't know anything!" I NO RITE ITS SO CR4ZY

Comment

i no rite?!
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

Lol

Comment

HELP. BELLY SOFT. WANT FIX.

That's a typical day's eats, done Warrior Diet style all within about a 3 hour window. The food before the meat comprises my Big Ass Salad. I have potatoes maybe twice a week, and did today, and wanted to plug it in for curiosity's sake. My beef is grassfed from Whole Foods. My other meats are eaten in similar quantity and are free-range / wild.

32, 5'10", 175-180 lbs

Exercise:
                        Two hour-long walks daily, at least.
                        Uphill sprints (~50m x 6) twice a week, although I just started 2 weeks ago.
                        15-20 minutes Simplefit-style workout on gymnastic rings once or twice a week.
                        Handstands for as long as I can go (about a minute now) multiple times a week.
                        The odd set of quasi-one-armed pushups and pistol squats multiple times a week.

Supplements:
                        30mg zinc, 200mg magnesium citrate, ~7000 iu liquid vitamin D3, digestive enzyme, ~1 tbs. Vitamineral Green powder (a mix of a whole buncha vegetable stuff) in water.

Omega 3:6 ratio is about 1:10. Considering taking fish oil again to fix that.

On the weekend, I'll have a few cookies and/or candy of the peanut butter cup variety and/or ice cream, but not to caloric excess.

This jiggle's just not going anywhere. It can't be the candyIT CAN'T! NO!

edit: Ignore the goal numbers there. They're mostly meaningless to me now.
                        Last edited by Grumpycakes; 09-27-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Grumpy, what you've got to do...what you've got to do, is go to your window. Open it up.

Stick your head out, and yell:

"I'M MAD AS HELL! AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!"

Comment

Comment

you should try the Air Diet for a few weeks, that should tighten you right up
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X