• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad you're back. I kept meaning to send you a PM to check in
    Depression Lies

Comment

• HEY! She's back! Vilkommen!
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ya know, it's really nice to be missed I keep seeing people I haven't seen in an age that say "Good to see you!" What I really want to say is "It's good to be seen!" So, folks, it's good to be "seen"

I'm still in Maryland tonight, and then I'm popping up to Maine tomorrow. I'm thinking I can be serious about getting back on track starting on Tuesday.

Along with a job and horses, I think I need to start dancing again when I get back home. If I go with country dancing, I think it'll be a little easier to find a partner I forgot how much I loved the dance studio.
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Noice, I'll be in Maine Thursday & Friday for turkey consumption.

Are you still home-based in CO, or thinking of relocating?
          Depression Lies

Comment

• ola chicka
            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Hiya!
              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I'm staying in Colorado, but it's nice to be back here for a visit. I was thinking about seeing if you had time for coffee on Friday, Wonder, but I think we'll be heading over to see my cousin instead. One day . . .

Happy Turkey Day everyone!
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Glad to see you are still amoung the living! We went to Ohio to visit family for Turkey day (many Turkey days actually as everyone celebrated the big day when we were at thier house) and are glad to be back in CO. Missed the dogs and my usual crazy life

Comment

• I was pretty busy today up until now (travelling, RMV for my "new" Mustang...showering... well, it did take me a while). Some other time!
                    Depression Lies

Comment

• A 'Stang? I have missed a lot since I've been MIA! We ended up going to see the baby today, but it was good to have a slightly slower day yesterday. This being functional multiple days in a row is tough

Comment

• Well, the Mustang is a very new development (and I'm glad to see that referring to it as a 'Stang is a thing and not just me being weird). Please do not feel like you have to catch up on anything in my life haha, I am too verbose.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• I'm not actually cool enough to call it that, but I do it anyway I bet you are, though.

I'm not gonna lie- I hit Panda's journal first, but I do plan on catching up on everybody's, eventually. It's just a little tougher to do when I'm not tied to my desk all day

Urg- I found myself doing that Primal Know-It-All thing. Dad, apparently, has been told he needs to lose some weight and get his cholesterol and blood sugar back under control. Anybody have any ideas on how to do that? Anybody? Mom has already dropped wheat and is so much better for it (despite now doing non-wheat baking), so the house has less wheat. They're doing less rice and potatoes, but I said if he dropped wheat and they switched from their new thing- steel cut oats- to bacon and eggs, it would help a lot. The next day I got "We know you know a lot about food . . ." Ok, I'll shut up. But I'm right, damnit!

Comment

• Parents are the toughest - you know they've seen you do lots of crazy things over the years I think the only thing to do with them is to lead by example. Focus on enjoying the people. Lots of people asked what I was doing when home last week, but I doubt any of them will change.

Comment

• ~Stang indeed.

When I met dear Husband person, way back when, he was driving a dark green '95 Mustang 5.0 SVO "GT40" (more hp than the Cobra that year) with the added 3.55:1 rear end for a chariot. I called him my "Frog Prince".
                              And his online moniker for email and such was (initials)Stang(#). He still uses that on some accounts.
                              I swear that man would trade me straight up, and walk away with a smile, for a late 60's fastback!

@Miss drssgchic- you are SO cool enough.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Nooooooo! Being uncool is so relaxing. There's no stress about keeping up my image

Comment

Working...
                                X