No announcement yet.

Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet the instructor was intrigued by your footwear. It's a start...
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• You never know what someone else might see in you and if he/she is only noticing the packaging then they really aren't where you are at anyways - ya know? Self confidence is really attractive. For me - there's nothing hotter than seeing a guy who's a good Dad - not that I'm interested in shopping around at all - I just find that to be a most attractive strength. Happiness is another irresistable thing - everyone wants some of it! I think a large part of your dissatisfaction is coming from the inner growth you are experiencing. You are becoming a new person from the inside out and each class you attend, each person you meet, every garden you touch is working on you. I'm thinking that one day you will wake up and realize that you no longer can fit into your origional pot - like a plant about to bloom and ready to move on. Please plan for your next spot in life as I think it will be coming for you sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
        I bet the instructor was intrigued by your footwear. It's a start...
        *crosses fingers* I put the post up last night and sent him the link today. We'll see!

Mud Flinger- I am so root-bound right now it is not even funny. Now if only that would cause some withering instead of swelling . . . But anyway- I am working on my next spot. Turns out, they gave me tomorrow off at the 11th and a half hour. I'll take it So the plan is to do some pavement pounding to get stuff rolling. From what I can parse out of the moronic time off program- it looks like I might be getting a fair amount of time off, here. It's good. Pavement pounding, gardening, oh, and a little sleeping in because I can

Do I really expect this guy to notice me? Nah. But you never know. You're right though, the insides are way more important. His fit body and cute face is attractive- but it's really his passion for his work (which means that he may not even have time to date) that interests me. And I hear you on the good dad thing. That is very sexy. Now if only I wanted children . . .
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Hey - no hurries on the kids thing - I never wanted them until I was in my 30's and to be honest - it's a lot of frustration and poop! Congrats on the day off! It's supposed to be really nice too! Try not to drink tonight so that you can feel really great and get some stuff done. The tequilla will wait for ya! Make your plan of attack instead tonight and really feel good about what you can get done.

Comment

• I had somebody say once "oh, you don't have to be nice to my dogs. I'm only nice to other people's dogs out of politeness, so it's ok if you want to ignore them." I like dogs, but that's about how I feel about kids . . .

Actually, the plan tonight is to get some stuff planted in one or more of my gardens. I tend to sleep better on those days But, yeah, I need to have a gameplan. Oh, and get a shower. Dang it, I've been doing so well stretching out the time between washes . . . Oh well.

L- a nice walk and water. I had my breakfast late so I wasn't hungry. I might nuke the pot roast when I'm on break for a late lunch.
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Yay for planting stuff I transplanted some cucumbers Sunday, and they are dead now. WTF??? Maybe they needed to be hardened off or something. Will plant seeds in the ground next and start over. We've had such a mild spring, I need to remind myself that Mother's Day has just passed and that's when we usually get the planting done.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                I had somebody say once "oh, you don't have to be nice to my dogs. I'm only nice to other people's dogs out of politeness, so it's ok if you want to ignore them." I like dogs, but that's about how I feel about kids . .
                lol, that's how i feel about kids too! not saying you *should* have kids, or that you'll change your mind. sometimes i think little people are a lot of fun. most of the time, anyone under 10 or so is just politely tolerated. i fake it pretty well, though.
                my primal journal:
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Fuck my fucking fuckers of employers. All day my schedule said I was off tomorrow. An hour before it is time for me to leave, all of a sudden I'm not. And there's no one here to ask WTF happened. Fuckers.

I'm sorry about your cukes, Mud Flinger! I picked up some tomatoes over the weekend, but it seemed kinda chilly, so they're still in their pots.

Boys post potty-training and pre-girls are awesome (provided I can hand them off when I'm done with them). Girls- well- I like boys. Kids can be a lot of fun, but if I can't give them away when I'm not in a kid-friendly mood, that's just not fair to the kid.

Comment

• How about you didn't notice that were not off tomorrow? You just went with what was posted earlier in the day?

Comment

• lol- should have thought of that before my good-girl tendancies kicked in and I wanted the change confirmed. However, I did find out that they have no record that it said I was off. So maybe it's best that I didn't ignore the change. Oh- and I am scheduled to have a one on one with my supervisor who had sinus surgery today. He's not going to be in tomorrow. They. Are. Morons.

However, because they want me at work tomorrow, I will spend the day harassing the people in charge of this bullshit You want me, you got me, people.

Comment

• There you go - if you can't get what you want/need then get your pound of flesh! I do this with companies I am not satisfied with - I will keep calling and complaining until I feel I've wasted enough of their time and try to take it to higher and higher personel each time. It's amazing what you can get people to admit/give you when you put it in the terms of "if you were me, would you put up with xyz"!

Comment

• Folks- there has been contact. It had to have been the Vibrams. I think the fleece gave them enough contrast to really pop . . . Anywho- he would love to meet me to talk about my gardening venture and could we set up a day now so that he can look forward to it on his calendar? (not reading into this . . . not reading into this . . . not reading into this) Just waiting to hear back to my reply that my calendar is pretty open. (Plan things months in advance? Psha)

D- cheese and ground beef, red wine, chocolate (it's almost gone- and too good to just chuck)
                          B- tea/cream, coffee/cream, the rest of yesterday's pot roast.

I planted stuff in my community garden plots yesterday- and realized that, um, I can't skip a day of visiting and watering right now since the drip system isn't quite up. I hope the pansies recover. The marigolds are taking it much better.

I got an e-mail from the routing person for this campus and replied with a fairly long one explaining the situation and that my frustration isn't that I didn't get the day off- it's that I have no information to work with. All I want is accruate, timely, and logical information. That is NOT too much to ask for. I'm curious as to what the reply will be

Comment

• Just don't suggest meeting to discuss these things at your house. In the bedroom.
                            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• just want to mention, what i said about kids doesn't apply to my own, though i still do have a higher-than-normal need to have quiet time (with or without them) then it seems most parents do.

I got an e-mail from the routing person for this campus and replied with a fairly long one explaining the situation and that my frustration isn't that I didn't get the day off- it's that I have no information to work with. All I want is accruate, timely, and logical information. That is NOT too much to ask for. I'm curious as to what the reply will be
                              hopefully they'll give you a decent reply, and not some "you'll know what you need to know" BS.
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                                Just don't suggest meeting to discuss these things at your house. In the bedroom.
                                Um. Oops? Damn my lack of social skills.

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                                just want to mention, what i said about kids doesn't apply to my own, though i still do have a higher-than-normal need to have quiet time (with or without them) then it seems most parents do.

hopefully they'll give you a decent reply, and not some "you'll know what you need to know" BS.
                                I figured you liked your own kids They do say it's "different when they're your own" but I'm not sure enough of that to bet a kid on it. That, and I figure the raising of them should be left to people that actually want to do it. They'll do a better job than me.

I sent it about three hours ago. There will be further harassment this afternoon. I expect to get a reply in about three days. If I get one at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X