Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I thought Angelina was attractive in her Tomb Raider days, but then she whittled away to a bag of deer antlers (love that!). Now she just looks like the witch your kid thinks is hiding in his closet at night.
    Yeah, I'll agree to the Tomb Raider comment, but when she showed her leg in that pic that made all the headlines I about shit myself wondering how her arm got down there. I'm serious, that's an arm, not a thigh. And couldn't Brad Pitt do better? Seriously.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Well, if she didn't get attention with her wedding announcement, it's obviously time for a set of identical triplets.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
        I have the glasses, long plad skirt, and snug turtleneck and everything
        screenshot or it didn't happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
          I thought Angelina was attractive in her Tomb Raider days, but then she whittled away to a bag of deer antlers (love that!). Now she just looks like the witch your kid thinks is hiding in his closet at night.
          Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
          she looks like tits on a broomstick. it's a shame too, because she has an interesting face.
          Between the two of you, you've nailed her. Er, it. She has a very interesting face, but her body is nowhere even close to healthy. Still- one of the sexiest things I've seen is her riding sidesaddle down a range and shooting a shotgun. That was just hot. Feminine, badass, horse- can one ask for more?
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            screenshot or it didn't happen
            But how will a picture of my screen help if they're hanging in my closet at home? *innocent eyes*
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

Yes, the hot, scary ones. Mmmmm

I have the glasses, long plad skirt, and snug turtleneck and everything, FW. Sadly, I left all my whips in Maryland when I moved. Horse whips. You know, for horses. Yeah.
              Throw in knee stockings and I'm in like Flynn.

Comment

But how will a picture of my screen help if they're hanging in my closet at home? *innocent eyes*
                well, pics or gtfo doesn't work given this is your journal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                  vampires?

though i have to admit, much hotter in the movie than in pics of the movie.

or were you going for something more like this:

I can't believe you sullied my journal with THAT. I prefer scary bloodsuckers that WON'T break if I look at them funny.

Comment

Between the two of you, you've nailed her. Er, it.
                    her? no thanks. but pitt...*don't disturb me, i'm deep in schlong meditation*
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• UGH!!! STOP REPOSTING THAT PICTURE!!! * prettyplease *
                      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                        Throw in knee stockings and I'm in like Flynn.
                        Knee-highs? Bah- I only go for thigh-highs.

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                        well, pics or gtfo doesn't work given this is your journal.
                        Tell you what- we'll see how I look next winter when they come out of storage, hmm?

Comment

I have the glasses, long plad skirt, and snug turtleneck and everything, FW. Sadly, I left all my whips in Maryland when I moved. Horse whips. You know, for horses. Yeah.
                          I'm sure that as a crafty librarian you can find some other punishment...

And not making me read the complete Proust.

Comment

• White thigh-highs? Please?

Comment

Knee-highs? Bah- I only go for thigh-highs.

Tell you what- we'll see how I look next winter when they come out of storage, hmm?
                              Either way, knee or thigh, same affect.

Comment

it's a date...uh, or something....

Comment

Working...
                                X