Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Blount might knock a fool out if he's not happy.
    good then he might break 1000 yards again.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      I agree, though Blount is probably going to biatch and moan about both of them. I'm hoping the defense will pick up some slack this season and stay injury free (which killed us last year). All in all I am excited.

As for the Steelers...well, I think you all have enough championships so how about not winning for a while? :P
      Blount's no feature back. 2011 showed that. IMO, guys like him are about 0.083333333 cents each.

Tell me about injuries. Injury bug hit us hard in 2010, harder in 2011.

At least everyone should be able to get a good shot in on the Saints, like the Singing in the Rain scene in Clockwork Orange.

Don't mind letting other teams win the Lombardi, so long as it's not the Patriots, Ravens, or Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        good then he might break 1000 yards again.
        I'm trying here menfolk, but I just can't get jazzed up about NFL. It's just not attractive, like face tattoos and piercings. I don't know who Blount plays for, but I remember him at BSU. This Martin (Tennessee?) didn't have a very good year last year. Once they get drafted, our relationship is over and I study the next class of NCAA folks. I disgracefully bow out of this conversation.
        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Blount might knock a fool out if he's not happy.
          When did Blount become Mr. T?

Irony: Blount punched some kid from Boise State after the Broncos ruined the opener for the Ducks. Doug Martin, where's he from again?

Comment

I'm trying here menfolk, but I just can't get jazzed up about NFL. It's just not attractive, like face tattoos and piercings. I don't know who Blount plays for, but I remember him at BSU. This Martin (Tennessee?) didn't have a very good year last year. Once they get drafted, our relationship is over and I study the next class of NCAA folks. I disgracefully bow out of this conversation.
            See I like college football as much as the next guy but the BCS just pisses me off. Add that to the fact that big schools whoop up on 'we will humiliate ourselves for cash' schools and it gets old. Like I want to watch UF beat Southeastern Tennessee State Teachers College for the Deaf and Blind 77-3 again. That said, a good NCAA game is a thing of beauty.

Comment

Like what you like. But come on, man, Blount played for Oregon, and Martin played for Boise State... and Martin had almost 1300 yards rushing (7 x 100+) and two and a half receiving. That's not bad.

I grew up in Pennsylvania in the 70s. Being a Steelers fan was mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                When did Blount become Mr. T?

Irony: Blount punched some kid from Boise State after the Broncos ruined the opener for the Ducks. Doug Martin, where's he from again?
                Ohh that Martin, BSU as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                  Like what you like. But come on, man, Blount played for Oregon, and Martin played for Boise State... and Martin had almost 1300 yards rushing (7 x 100+) and two and a half receiving. That's not bad.

I grew up in Pennsylvania in the 70s. Being a Steelers fan was mandatory.
                  Well crap. I've hacked up myself. I'm out, shamefully.

Comment

• We're returning your journal to you now, drssgchic.

Comment

• I step out for lunch and I come back to this? Zombies, cool. Kate Beckensale, hot. Angelina Jolie- hot when she doesn't look like a famine victem ( it has happened once or twice), but that might be in part that she does badass and kinda crazy pretty well. I'm a sucker for crazy.

But football? *stern librarian stare* Boys, I let you in here to entertain me, not bore me to tears. Back to vampires, now!
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                        I'm a sucker for crazy.
                        Explains your choice in friends here.

Librarian... I can roll with that fantasy! Young Master Wake can't seem to keep his voice down, stern librarian Drssgchic will need to take him to a private room for discipline...

Comment

• vampires?

though i have to admit, much hotter in the movie than in pics of the movie.

or were you going for something more like this:

Last edited by Saoirse; 05-09-2012, 11:36 AM.
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I thought Angelina was attractive in her Tomb Raider days, but then she whittled away to a bag of deer antlers (love that!). Now she just looks like the witch your kid thinks is hiding in his closet at night.
                            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                              I thought Angelina was attractive in her Tomb Raider days, but then she whittled away to a bag of deer antlers (love that!). Now she just looks like the witch your kid thinks is hiding in his closet at night.
                              she looks like tits on a broomstick. it's a shame too, because she has an interesting face.
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                                vampires?

though i have to admit, much hotter in the movie than in pics of the movie.
                                Yes, the hot, scary ones. Mmmmm

I have the glasses, long plad skirt, and snug turtleneck and everything, FW. Sadly, I left all my whips in Maryland when I moved. Horse whips. You know, for horses. Yeah.
                                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Working...
                                X