Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    2. Zombie unless they involve Kate Beckensale in tight leather pants. Why? Uh...Kate Bekensale...tight leather pants...what part of this are you not getting coach?
    mmmmhmmmm...that's off the chain, yo.
    And why do they even ask draftees questions? With twitter and facebook and espn what else do they need to know about a person? That they can form complete sentences? Mo Claiborne scored a 4 on the Wunderlich test! Did he spell his own name wrong? The average score is like 17! Did he go to class? No one cares whether he sees himself as a dog or cat, they should ask him if he's willing to launch himself headfirst into a 225lb object moving towards him at 18 mph, he wouldn't understand E=mc2, but he would say "Uhh yeah, u no whut Im sayin, yeah". <---I did this because he would probably tweet the answer to the GM, conversations are so overrated nowadays.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
      Mo Claiborne scored a 4 on the Wunderlich test! Did he spell his own name wrong?
      No, he scored a 4 because he was drafted by Dallas. If he had gone to a respectable team like Tampa Bay then he would have done much better (not that I am unhappy the Barron pick). And yes, I know he took the test first but it was in anticipation of going to Dallas.

      now back to Kate and her pants....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        1e. If it is viral one could assume it does not jump species.
        However, the cause of zombie-ism is generally only hinted at broadly, as the scourge of the science of the era run amok (radiation in the 60s and 70s, biotech in the 90s and aughts).

        Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        2. Zombie unless they involve Kate Beckensale in tight leather pants. Why? Uh...Kate Bekensale...tight leather pants...what part of this are you not getting coach?
        Well, good point. Although, if she were a zombie... I'd hit it. She moves slowly. She's already moaning. Might be a tad cold, but you take the bad with the good.

        Originally posted by Gay Panda
        I would have answered vampire movie panda, at least until they started to f*cking sparkle.
        They sparkle? Is that a Twilight thing or sumpin?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
          Well, good point. Although, if she were a zombie... I'd hit it. She moves slowly. She's already moaning. Might be a tad cold, but you take the bad with the good.
          This may very well be the wisest post ever at MDA. Bravo sir, bravo.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            No, he scored a 4 because he was drafted by Dallas. If he had gone to a respectable team like Tampa Bay then he would have done much better (not that I am unhappy the Barron pick). And yes, I know he took the test first but it was in anticipation of going to Dallas.

            now back to Kate and her pants....
            Barron is the bomb, not saying he actually went to class either, just saying as a bama fan.
            And why is Kate (we're on a first name basis, but I usually call her my bizznitch) not talked about more as a hollywood hottie? Angelina is not attractive, yo.
            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              No, he scored a 4 because he was drafted by Dallas. If he had gone to a respectable team like Tampa Bay then he would have done much better (not that I am unhappy the Barron pick). And yes, I know he took the test first but it was in anticipation of going to Dallas.

              now back to Kate and her pants....
              Wonderlic is useless for the most part, except for maybe QBs and OL. QBs, you want someone who can process info/read a defense; OL are generally the Mensa candidates among NFL types (also ability to read blitzes and stunts?). The rest, not so much.

              There were three guys I would have been pleased to see the Steelers trade up for: Barron, Kuechly, or DeCastro. Barron and Kuechly went off early, earlier than I expected; DDC fell to our laps, champagne was sprung, I reacted like I'd seen Kate Beckinsale in leather pants.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                And why is Kate (we're on a first name basis, but I usually call her my bizznitch) not talked about more as a hollywood hottie? Angelina is not attractive, yo.
                Agreed and I have no idea. Less exposure is my only guess, that or the general lack of good taste among media types and most men.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                  There were three guys I would have been pleased to see the Steelers trade up for: Barron, Kuechly, or DeCastro. Barron and Kuechly went off early, earlier than I expected; DDC fell to our laps, champagne was sprung, I reacted like I'd seen Kate Beckinsale in leather pants.
                  Sure that was champagne? Also we should stop talking about football before drssgchic shoots us all or runs us over with a horse.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                    Barron is the bomb, not saying he actually went to class either, just saying as a bama fan.
                    And why is Kate (we're on a first name basis, but I usually call her my bizznitch) not talked about more as a hollywood hottie? Angelina is not attractive, yo.
                    Not a fan of aneroxics with bigassed collagen lips? All she needs is a few more years of sun exposure and she can be Mick Jagger. BTW, Keef's autobiography had some hilarious parts, if you're even close to liking the Stones. There's a bunch of names for mucus that he reels off that had me literally gasping for breath. Green Gilberts, Scarlet Jenkins, Gabardine Helmsman... I think it was the Gabardine Helmsman that did me in. Mrs. FW came running int the room because she thought I was being attacked by a rabid weasel.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                      Angelina is not attractive, yo.
                      No. No, she is not. I wince at close-up pictures of those skeletal hands and legs.

                      I wonder what their PR people thought of those two announcing their wedding (or the promise, or whatever-the-hell it was) and no one really seemed to care.
                      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        No. No, she is not. I wince at close-up pictures of those skeletal hands and legs.

                        I wonder what their PR people thought of those two announcing their wedding (or the promise, or whatever-the-hell it was) and no one really seemed to care.
                        Yeah, I get a tear in my eye thinking their feelings got hurted. I fear I would break her if a lustful rage ever did come upon me. But her interview with Billy Bob Thornton at the red carpet event? That's classy right there, I don't care who you are.
                        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          Sure that was champagne? Also we should stop talking about football before drssgchic shoots us all or runs us over with a horse.
                          Nah, she likes the male bonding. Said so in that Sex at Dawn thread.

                          BTW, some other good picks for the Bucs: Muscle Hamster (Martin) should be a nice add at RB, and David looks like a fit in your D. If Michael Smith stays healthy, a nice speed back to go with Martin.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                            I fear I would break her if a lustful rage ever did come upon me.
                            F*** a bag of deer antlers. Same damned thing.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                              Nah, she likes the male bonding. Said so in that Sex at Dawn thread.

                              BTW, some other good picks for the Bucs: Muscle Hamster (Martin) should be a nice add at RB, and David looks like a fit in your D. If Michael Smith stays healthy, a nice speed back to go with Martin.
                              Oh, in that case...

                              I agree, though Blount is probably going to biatch and moan about both of them. I'm hoping the defense will pick up some slack this season and stay injury free (which killed us last year). All in all I am excited.

                              As for the Steelers...well, I think you all have enough championships so how about not winning for a while? :P

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Oh, in that case...

                                I agree, though Blount is probably going to biatch and moan about both of them.
                                Blount might knock a fool out if he's not happy.
                                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X