Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Have you been to the doctor lately?
    No, I don't need to shell out the $30 copay for my doctor to confirm I'm a fussy eater. Almonds and macadamias, BLECH.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      No, I don't need to shell out the $30 copay for my doctor to confirm I'm a fussy eater. Almonds and macadamias, BLECH.
      Oh dear, watch out for these symptoms then:
      Extremities will turn black, followed by eyes, then extending from the arms across the back.

As long as this doesn't start, you should be fine.
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Cool! I'll be a zombie!

Comment

macadamias, BLECH.
          now, this is crazy talk.

On a completely seperate note...sea scallops...they are huge...does anyone know off hand whether they stay together/look okay if one were to cut them down into a smaller, circular type shape?

Comment

I find such fruity stuff online about iodine. It will make you psychic!
            I knew you were going to say that.

Because I take iodine!

Comment

• Originally posted by finnegans wake View Post
              i knew you were going to say that.

Because i take iodine!
              lol.

Comment

Cool! I'll be a zombie!
                Uh...later that will be funny to you.
                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                  now, this is crazy talk.

On a completely seperate note...sea scallops...they are huge...does anyone know off hand whether they stay together/look okay if one were to cut them down into a smaller, circular type shape?
                  Trying to find uses for the cookie cutters rusting away in the drawer?

Don't see why they wouldn't cohere, but why would you want to make them smaller?

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                    Trying to find uses for the cookie cutters rusting away in the drawer?

Don't see why they wouldn't cohere, but why would you want to make them smaller?
                    I don't really, but I am thinking of presentation and I have to cook them with fingerling potatoes (a class assignment). I was thinking of making a stack with slices of fingerlings then scallops. The problem is a disk of fingerling potato is far smaller than a sea scallop. I was wondering if I could cut the scallops down to size while maintaining a decent look.

Comment

• Probably a boss with no balls to eval you to your face!

Evals are so nerve racking - hate them! I much rather prefer the on going good job or WTF comments so that you can self correct more quickly and do your job! Raises too - they should be more about actual accomplishments and not a time of year thing.

This is one part that I definitely don't miss about working outside the home, but I must admit, my personal evals I do daily are much more strict and I never get a raise!

If it goes like crap, maybe we can meet up for tequilla shots and figure your new exit strategy!

Comment

Cool! I'll be a zombie!
                        Brains = Primal. No worries.

Brings up a question I've been wrestling with, actually a complex question:

1a. Why don't zombies just go to farms and eat cow brains? Cows would seem much easier prey than humans.
                        1b. If a zombie were to eat the brain of a cow with Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy, who would know the damned difference?
                        1c. Why don't zombies eat other zombies's brains?
                        1d. If a zombie were to eat the brain of a zombie with BSE, etc.
                        1e. Why aren't other species ever turned into zombies? Zombie squirrels, zombie bats, zombie sloths?

2. In the NFL draft process, collegiate players will often have to answer nut-scratcher questions like Do you consider yourself more like a dog or more like a cat? Why? So let's say you're sitting down with the head coach and GM of an NFL team and they ask you this question: Are you a zombie movie person or a vampire movie person? Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          I don't really, but I am thinking of presentation and I have to cook them with fingerling potatoes (a class assignment). I was thinking of making a stack with slices of fingerlings then scallops. The problem is a disk of fingerling potato is far smaller than a sea scallop. I was wondering if I could cut the scallops down to size while maintaining a decent look.
                          I take it the class is... geometry?

Why not overlap the fingerling slices a la pommes Anna? Seems a shame to reduce the scallop size.

Comment

• 1a. I would presume they would eat any flesh they could. I don't get the brains only diet
                            1b. Considering it takes 10+ years to kick in no one would notice as we would all be zombies
                            1c. Canabalism is wrong even for zombies
                            1d. see 1b.
                            1e. If it is viral one could assume it does not jump species.

2. Zombie unless they involve Kate Beckensale in tight leather pants. Why? Uh...Kate Bekensale...tight leather pants...what part of this are you not getting coach?

Comment

I take it the class is... geometry?

Why not overlap the fingerling slices a la pommes Anna? Seems a shame to reduce the scallop size.
                              LOL no, culinary, and i agree. I am just thinking of different options.

Comment

So let's say you're sitting down with the head coach and GM of an NFL team and they ask you this question: Are you a zombie movie person or a vampire movie person? Why?
                                I would have answered vampire movie panda, at least until they started to f*cking sparkle.

Comment

Working...
                                X