X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the word? Thunderbird!
    What's the price? A dollar twice!

Comment

• My dad and I used to make homemade wine, mostly grape and muscadime, and it's pretty dang good. I've tried on my own to make watermelon and pear, but all I made was VERY alcoholic rotten juice. It smells nasty, tastes nasty, but you can feel the warm alcohol feeling hit your toes. I still have 5 gallons of the watermelon wine that I'm going to cook down to straight moonshine one of these days.
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
        What's the word? Thunderbird!
        What's the price? A dollar twice!
        Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
        Mad dog 20/20! You ever drink that? I can make better tasting alcohol in my bathtub.

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
        Y'all drink named wine? My budget allows for the bath-tub variety . . . (kidding, mostly. $12 is expensive for me- but Apothic Red is so good!)
        Yes, I have had all. No, I was not a fan of any of the above. Honestly, I am more a beer and scotch guy. I like wine when I can find one I like, though usually I find 3 I don't like for every one I do.

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
        Blame my New England upbringing for not being overtly pleased with your flirting. Trust me, it is still appreciated *flutters eyelashes enticeingly*
        I blame New England for most things (well, those that are not laid at the feet of California)

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          I blame New England for most things (well, those that are not laid at the feet of California)
          * splutters *
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            * splutters *
            oh, there are a few good things about california, and I consider your one of them. However, does it not concern you that everything in your state will give you cancer and is labelled as such?

Comment

• Fair enough. Damn Revolution-starters. Geeze In my family, most of us stay there, except for one oddball that goes to California each generation. Not sure why.

And everything is labeled as cancer-giving because 99% of the modern world is cancer-giving for one reason or another. And/or crazy-making.
              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

oh, there are a few good things about california, and I consider your one of them. However, does it not concern you that everything in your state will give you cancer and is labelled as such?
                Oh, I don't have to worry about getting cancer. I TAKE IODINE.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  Fair enough. Damn Revolution-starters. Geeze In my family, most of us stay there, except for one oddball that goes to California each generation. Not sure why.

And everything is labeled as cancer-giving because 99% of the modern world is cancer-giving for one reason or another. And/or crazy-making.
                  Yes, you revolutionary sonsab*tches breaking from beloved England and all. I was actually the Daughter's of the American Revolution Good Citizen of the year for my high school which was odd as I was still an English citizen at the time. Their response when I told them was, "Oh, um, well, at least your country was in the war...."

As for labeling, it just gets a touch ridiculous. Yes, everything potentially causes cancer, that said do I need every ceramic item, plastic item, and food stuff labled to tell me such?

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  Can I start calling you Grizz Jr.?

Comment

Iodine and almond butter are being studied for their cancer-fighting qualities as we speak, I think.

Comment

How many ounces of snark were in this statement?
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                        Iodine and almond butter are being studied for their cancer-fighting qualities as we speak, I think.
                        Oh, gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                          How many ounces of snark were in this statement?
                          A full pound, darling.

I find such fruity stuff online about iodine. It will make you psychic! It will stop war! It's really quite funny. Iodine has helped me, but it isn't magical.

Comment

Oh, gross!
                            Have you been to the doctor lately?

Comment

Yes, you revolutionary sonsab*tches breaking from beloved England and all. I was actually the Daughter's of the American Revolution Good Citizen of the year for my high school which was odd as I was still an English citizen at the time. Their response when I told them was, "Oh, um, well, at least your country was in the war...."

Given modern education- it's probably good that they knew that much. Anybody start calling you Tory?

Y'all are hilarious. Yay for silly journal posts!

(on a slightly more serious note, breakfast was tea/cream and coffee/cream/CO/D with supps)

Almond butter is NOT gross! And it makes amazing brownies- much to the chegrin of my hand-held mixer.
                              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                                Given modern education- it's probably good that they knew that much. Anybody start calling you Tory?
                                Limey but not Tory.

Comment

Working...
                                X