No announcement yet.

Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have fun on your date and be good/bad/whichever makes you happier.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      Have fun on your date and be good/bad/whichever makes you happier.
      Yup, don't turn nothing down but the bedsheets.
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• lol- thanks! If it was just him, it wouldn't be so bad. I think he's suitably impressed with me. But it's a double date with people I don't know but are important to him. So I want to make a good impression. Cortisol up! And it makes it less likely that I can follow your advice, Caveman. Dangit
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Excuses, excuses. Like there won't be 10 minutes where the other couple is not right there with you, ya know? Or the end of the night? Where there's a will, there's a way is what hooked on phonics taught me.

Comment

• So what you're saying is that I should shave my legs and cross my fingers? Well, I needed new razors anyway.
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Foursome?

Hey, the journal's titled Going Wild.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                So what you're saying is that I should shave my legs and cross my fingers? Well, I needed new razors anyway.
                Better than shaving your fingers and crossing your legs...

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                  Word up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                    You know, I was thiiiiis close to saying that myself. Great minds think alike?

I hate to burst your fantasy bubble, there, guys, but I'm under the impression that I'm the only one of the four that isn't totally straight. Too bad, 'cause the logical step after a three-some would be a four-some. Particularly since I hear that the other woman is a hottie. Hmm . . .

Comment

• Yikes, never crossed one of those bridges. But on a different thought, as a man I would recommend you shave your legs at every possible time.

Comment

You know, I was thiiiiis close to saying that myself. Great minds think alike?

I hate to burst your fantasy bubble, there, guys, but I'm under the impression that I'm the only one of the four that isn't totally straight. Too bad, 'cause the logical step after a three-some would be a four-some. Particularly since I hear that the other woman is a hottie. Hmm . . .
                        Make sure everyone has plenty of alcohol, plant the idea in your man's mind's eye, bring up a little flirtatious double entendre, and remember to hit "record."

Comment

• Step 2- check! He was rather disappointed in everyone else's orientation when he figured out mine. So some social lubrication and something to record it with . . . I'll work on that

Caveman- It has occurred to me that seeing a guy on a regular basis will result in the wearing of more skirts. I mean, if my legs are shaved anyway, why not show them off?

Comment

I mean, I shaved my face anyway, why not show it off?
                            My thoughts, exactly.

Comment

• Lubrication, social or otherwise, is most helpful.

So is sharing raunchy stories with your PB friends.

Wait, I forgot, I'm this thread's prude.

Comment

• Wait, so any part drssgchic shaves should be shown off?

Comment

Working...
                                X