Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    One of two reasons I stay around on this green earth.
    Dare we ask the other?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I like you fostering idea. It makes lots of sense. As for hanging out at a horse rescue, well not enough time for that which leads to the reality that I peobably don't have time for horses. Too much work needs to be done here and I'm the main one doing it all. People always want a property like this one but they don't realize the work and money it takes. I'm sure the same is true with horses. I haven't even finished the hugelkultur yet and the kids start school next week. Summer is truly almost over!

Comment

• Well, having the animals on your property will make it easier to fold them into your regular chores, but it is feeding, daily stall/run-in mucking, etc.

Hang on- don't you have kids to do the farm chores for you?

Do you still need help with putting the hugelkulture together, or are you still just stuck on where to get the turf from?

Went to yoga today- it sucked. Weighed myself- 270#, so re-added that damn 5#. I hate PMS, and I really need to get my shit together so that every time I see myself in the mirror I don't want to break the mirror. Or myself.
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
          Dare we ask the other?
          I told K I wouldn't ever commit suicide

Comment

• I have no idea what her little mouth keeps yapping... but I thought you could use a really squeezy hug.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              I have no idea what her little mouth keeps yapping... but I thought you could use a really squeezy hug.
              agreed. Many hugs for you drssgchic!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                I told K I wouldn't ever commit suicide
                And here I was thinking it was the possibility that you might get to tase your bosses one day . . .

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post

I have no idea what her little mouth keeps yapping... but I thought you could use a really squeezy hug.
                I recognize the expression on the other girl's face. "Oh for god's sake . . . "

Thank you for the hugs! I got in all my supps yesterday, so I'm feeling better today. Which probably also means I'll start bleeding like a stuck pig at any moment. Yay hormone shift!
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  And here I was thinking it was the possibility that you might get to tase your bosses one day . . .
                  I'm still holding out hope for that one.

Comment

• That's why I picked that excellent hug gif... sometimes when people aren't feeling great they are hug resistant. And you, my dear, were going to get great big squeezy hugs regardless!
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Heh- even on my best days I'm hug-resistant compared to most people. But sometimes they are just needed

I went to yoga today. It was a crappy session, but my attitude wasn't as bad as last time. However, I need to get my shit together and fix my eating. I can't do down dog now, and I won't be able to until I shave off some pounds. I don't have terribly weak wrists, but they aren't sturdy enough for THAT much weight on them. The same with the balance exercises. It's not just that I'm weak- it's like asking a normal person to have a person on their back and THEN stand on one leg. Not good for the little bones in the foot and ankle.

So- I'm going to try and post meals here, again. What I need to do is have fairly regular meals, and stick with the basics. Meat and veg. Maybe I should also post my activity so I can track that, too. Feel free to ignore the boring bits, but if you do read them, feedback could be helpful

So far today:

- 4 eggs, kale, in bacon grease, plain tea
                      - polishing off fruit and nut trail mix (can't waste it, after all)

- 60 min yoga, low intensity

Comment

• Would it be helpful for you to make a weekly, rotating meal plan?
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• Possibly- but I'm lazy

Actually, I need to get moving on portable foods for when I go to the barn. Leaving at 8 or 8:30 is just too early to make breakfast before hand

Comment

Possibly- but I'm lazy

Actually, I need to get moving on portable foods for when I go to the barn. Leaving at 8 or 8:30 is just too early to make breakfast before hand
                            I cook bacon ahead of time and eat it cold.

Hubby twitches and heats his back up.
                            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Lol at hubby.

Wait- so your bacon lasts long enough to get cold? You're doing something wrong . . .

Comment

Lol at hubby.

Wait- so your bacon lasts long enough to get cold? You're doing something wrong . . .
                                When I cook 5 pounds at once in the oven?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X