X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little!
    Ha!
    I'm 5'9".
    In high school my nick name was "amazon" because I was too tall/muscular from farm work.
    And one of those womenz who has an abundant ass no matter how skinny she ever was.
    Never "little".
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• A hah! That explains why I look up to you! You've got two or three inches on me (I'm not sure whether I'm 5'6 or 5'7)
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• My husband is your height... 5'6"- ish
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I couldn't handle an inverted size-relationship like that I was seeing a guy for a little while that was 5'6, or maybe 5'5, and it just felt . . . wrong. Although having recently gotten a hug from a 6'5 guy, I am discovering that there might actually be an upper limit on heights for me, too. Although, given a chance, I'd still totally be ok with Tyler Mane (6'9).
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Before husband I never dated a guy that was shorter... always taller cause like you I thought shorter was weird.

Husband fixed that.
            He has enough attitude to pull it off. I think that's what it is.
            If a guy has the confidence it just doesn't matter.

Back when we first dated I even wore heels with him some... you know, when I was still young and into foot torture devices.
            With proper heels on I'm knocking on 6foot tall... and I think I was rocking a short leather skirt one night and there was a whole table full of guys flirting with me while we were out on a date one night(military town), and trying to figure out what the hell I was doing with the short bald guy!
            He just smiled and nodded to them on the way out all cool.

Short bald guy had a great sense of humor, HUGE respect for women(seriously, he's a full on feminist... and this was 15 years ago!), and was rocking my socks off six ways to sunday at least 10 times a night! ... so bad his roommate had a talk with him about the fact that I needed to be "quieter". LOL
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• You're right. The right attitude can fix damn near anything. Hell, I was starting to go sweet on a Mormon because I liked his attitude! That wouldn't have worked for so many reasons . . .

My 6'1 baby brother was dating a 5'11 girl and she was floored that when she asked if she could wear her 6" heels, he genuinely didn't care that she'd be taller than him.

A feminist that's good in bed. He must be of the old-school variety before they started requiring balls and spines in exchange for the feminist card

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                My husband is your height... 5'6"- ish
                good man. I've always said that 5'7" was the perfect height, so see...almost perfect. Of course, I am biased...

Comment

• I'm 5'6" and Hulky is 5'8" or 5'9". I can pretty easily end up taller than him, depending on each of our footwear, though it doesn't happen often. I had a boyfriend in high school that was my height so I was almost always taller than him in shoes. Makes me feel sexy, for some reason. I like feeling little and like I can be wrapped up most of the time (when I"m with someone) so Hulky's broad shoulders and larger-than-mine hands work well for that .
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• Good to see you back! Doing any gardening? I am sore all over today from over doing it the past two days. Just start slw and keep moving forward. You'll be strong gain before you know it!

Still moving the wood for h hugel kultur here.

Comment

• Exactly, Wonder- I want to feel girl-sized beside my guy. The way I'm built, though, that requires a pretty big guy. I weigh the same as the 6'5 guy. (He thinks his body looks terrible since he's 30# overweight. Shut up. Just shut. up.)

Canio- you are one of the few who won't have their height held against them.

MudFlinger- Got my 'taters in near the beginning of the month, and thanks to the straw mulch, a few are poking through, despite being totally ignored. I just turned over the bed where the tomatoes and peppers will be planted, they'll be going in early next week.

So you are still doing the hugel kulture. I'd like to hear more about that, as it goes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                        Canio- you are one of the few who won't have their height held against them.
                        Just doing my part for the step-stool industry

Comment

• Lol- exactly!

Comment

• Yesterday was a low-function day, but I got in decent food (except for the GF pizza last night, but, eh) and all my supps. I even knocked out a blog post to go up at some point in the future. Did you know we only have about 60 years left of soil for agriculture? Scary.

I skipped yoga this morning, but the plan is to get in some gardening today, so that should account for my exercise. As much as I hate killing trees, those damn aspen sprouts have got to go. I'm trying to grow grass, damnit! They'll replant themselves soon enough, anyway. Aspen are not suited to being an accent tree. They like groves, and they're willing to make one, if that's what it takes.

Just had breakfast- bacon and eggs- and all my supps up to this point in the day, so it's a good start. Now I just have to decide if I want to garden now, or go write during the heat of the day and garden a bit later. That might be the way to go, since I'm still a bit blue-white from winter.

Oh- or go get more plants, first . . . That might be my first stop. What good are tomatoes without basil?

Comment

• I did get moving later than planned, but I picked up some herbs and a couple of squashes to put in tomorrow. I almost didn't garden, since it was overcast most of the afternoon, but since I'd said I would in here, I did go out and tackle the grass patch a bit. Apparently, grass can be too tall for a push mower to cut. Dang it. The next step will be turning the current mess under and then spreading seed.

Lunch and dinner were both meat and greens, and supps were taken. I need to pick up some more tomorrow.

Comment

• I got a super slow start today. Cramps suck. But they do mean that I'm finally on to a new set of hormones, so, yay! I did eventually get moving. Got my hair trimmed, so the curl is back, and picked up the supps I was out of. Our dance class started up again, and my partner and I got props for practicing while our teacher was away visiting her brand new grandson. And I got told that she can see i'm trying really hard to follow- but I need to try harder. Thankfully, she also told my partner he needs to be a stronger leader so I have something to follow. He's doing really well, though, for a beginner.

Oh, and I'll be putting up a blog post shortly, if y'all are interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X