Sharee's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharee's Primal Journal

So I started the 30 day challenge yesterday, and it seemed to go pretty well. I am coming off of a 3 month stint of situational anorexia so I didn't eat a whole lot, but here's what I did eat:

DAY 1

Breakfast: 1 Large chicken breast with evoo and tomato sauce
    Snack: green tea, handful of raspberries and pork rinds
    Dinner: curried pork loin and steamed cauliflower with butter
    Snack: 3 small pieces 85%cocoa dark chocolate 1/2c whole organic milk

My body does not react horribly to dairy so I will keep it in my diet just smaller amounts than before and probably just the butter.

Welcome to the forums! Good luck with your 30 day challenge. I'm in too
    "As if you could kill time without injuring eternity"

Primal Journal *WinkBlu*

Comment

Thanks! Good luck to you too. I have been eating this way most of the time, just using the challenge to force myself to exercise more and go 100% primal. How about you?

Comment

I was having a hard time keeping my appetite yesterday so this is gonna be short...

Day 2

B: 2 eggs and ham scramble with 1tbs butter, 1/2c organic whole milk
        S: pork rinds, raspberries, tea
        D: 2 hamburger patties

Exercise: 5min squats, 3 Sets 5 Push Ups, 1hr house work(counts as slow movement right?) 20min walk

Comment

Day 3

B: Salmon filet and asparagus 1/2c whole organic milk
          S: Handful of pecans and 2 carrots
          D: Hamburger pattie, broccoli, and raspberry muffin*

*Muffin recipe modified from fastpaleo.com's strawberry rhubarb muffins
          Exercise 3sets 5push ups, 5 min squats, 5 min abs, 15 min hula hoop, 5 Min arm exercise w/baby
          Last edited by ShareeG; 09-15-2011, 06:35 AM. Reason: forgot exercises

Comment

WOW haven't posted in a week, or exercised. I messed up a bit Sunday with a heath bar and a brownie, then again Monday with a biscuit. Not worth the tummy ache on Tuesday. Other than that I have done ok this week. I am sure its in my head but I feel fatter than last week. Probably from lack of exercise.

Comment

Working...
            X